Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (482877 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Blackivy29:
3years ago. grin I remeber you too. Im surprised this thread lasted this long. No one wants to lose right?

Kindly remind us of your old moniker

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by johnkay1(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2019
I can't kee myself o

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2019
johnkay1:
I can't kee myself o

Yes oh, it is better to commit suicide than to die

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Yes oh, it is better to commit suicide than to die

Na only here I dey see una

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
armadeo:

Na only here I dey see una

Bros where again you wan see me

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Bros where again you wan see me

For other threads na.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2019
armadeo:

For other threads na.

My brother I was once an active participant, but as trolls took over, I decided to rest.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

My brother I was once an active participant, but as trolls took over, I decided to rest.

Same here @ Armadeo. I just read some tribal/religious/political comments and get disappointed and I will just say to myself; no need to waste my time and energy.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bantino:

Same here @ Armadeo. I just read some tribal/religious/political comments and get disappointed and I will just say to myself; no need to waste my time and energy.
that is why I keep on coming to this thread and will make sure anybody that tries to spoil it gets my Fury

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nairaland is a toilet.

It's so annoying some times.

I mostly avoid front page and check for news updates cos the news there is sickening rape, murder, politics with tribal bashing and crime. That's all.

Nothing good.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by susiivy: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Bantino:

Kindly remind us of your old moniker
lol

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by johnkay1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Plz I no well o... My doctor said I'm allergic to "like ". I beg no just like my comment

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Trueyarn(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
So this is it... Congratulations to myself

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by godsdon: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Check this game out you will like it more than this comment https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kigos.hj cheesy cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by AndrewFarms(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Too slow

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Stayed away from here for 2 days. I feel better. Nairaland doesn't have anything good to share. Will only be visiting my followed treads now and checking headlines on FP.

Thanks you guys

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
armadeo:
Stayed away from here for 2 days. I feel better. Nairaland doesn't have anything good to share. Will only be visiting my followed treads now and checking headlines on FP.

Thanks you guys
Same with me
What do you like discussing about

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by IceColdVeins(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2019
Cursed be the likers, sharers, commenters, quoters and reporters of this post of mine.

""HE WHO HAS EARS, LET HIM HEAR""

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by AndrewFarms(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
To the poster above me

Kpele ti e

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
AndrewFarms:
To the poster above me

Kpele ti e
Where have you been

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Happy New Month to us all. May the Almighty God grant us all our various heart desires this month.... Amen

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
armadeo:

Thanks you guys

Have been doing that for like a year or two now.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Easykel21(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2019
this is my 10th time,

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by DOBOEFEMENA: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Cursed be the likers, sharers, commenters, quoters and reporters of this post of mine.

""HE WHO HAS EARS, LET HIM HEAR""

Amen.

Lol.

Very Funny.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by IceColdVeins(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Na wa 4 u oo, you see swear, you still follow put head.
Shaa chop your like and thunder in peace
DOBOEFEMENA:

Amen.

Lol.

Very Funny.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Na wa 4 u oo, you see swear, you still follow put head.
Shaa chop your like and thunder in peace

Hahahahahaha, na u swear, na u still tire grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by beewhy009(m): 3:59am On Oct 05, 2019
Ok

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY TO US ALL

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bantino:
HAPPY SUNDAY TO US ALL

Happy week ahead

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by AndrewFarms(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
Where have you been
Baba, I dey on a low like this
Looking up to God

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.