Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (484549 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
queenbetsy:
I'm good oooooooo
Its been ages

Yeah and we miss you here too.

Hope you're staying safe this period?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by queenbetsy(f): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bantino:

Yeah and we miss you here too.
Hope you're staying safe this period?
sure, I am. What about you?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
queenbetsy:
sure, I am. What about you?

Ofcourse I'm

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bantino:

Where be dat?
Inside one thick bush like that

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Hahahaha, any which way, enjoy yourself and stay safe grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Bantino:

Hahahaha, any which way, enjoy yourself and stay safe grin
No enjoyment oh
Oversafe is worrying us

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ucheuzor1(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Hello likers paradise. I know some people here won't just want to allow you win in peace. They always check here to like any incoming post.

Even the OP must be one of the demons monitoring this thread.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
I think hacking this thread is the only way to win because bad belle full here.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

At least you have access to chincoa lol.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 12:09am On Apr 15, 2020
DanTheGeek:

Make I shock you small....

That's how we roll back then

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2020
armadeo:

At least you have access to chincoa lol.

What is Chincoa

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Toyade888(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

What is Chincoa

Lol

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

What is Chincoa

It's the plant from which quinine is extracted. Lol

Covid 19 - chloroquine -quinine- plants in Bush- bush- proudlyngwa.

See the chain.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
armadeo:

It's the plant from which quinine is extracted. Lol

Covid 19 - chloroquine -quinine- plants in Bush- bush- proudlyngwa.

See the chain.
You have only succeeded in confusing my confusion

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by harlos: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

I think my confusion is more confused than your confusion

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Lol.

The chincoa plant extract is used to make chloroquine. It was obtained from the hush in those days. Chloroquine is said to treat corona.

You are in the Bush so you have access to plants. It's just a joke. Forget it.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
^^

Thanks for clarifying bro, if not, my confusion would have been more confused than the confusion of confused men above

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
ucheuzor1:
Hello likers paradise. I know some people here won't just want to allow you win in peace. They always check here to like any incoming post.

Even the OP must be one of the demons monitoring this thread.

Angels monitor threads too

wink

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
DanTheGeek:

Badt guy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by duduade: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
It's okay

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2020
armadeo:

Lol.

The chincoa plant extract is used to make chloroquine. It was obtained from the hush in those days. Chloroquine is said to treat corona.

You are in the Bush so you have access to plants. It's just a joke. Forget it.
Okay since I have finally turned to confusious.
Let me enter deeper into the bush.

PS I got d joke and I ain't forgetting it.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by sureguy078(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Wuminity(f): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Hmmmm sit at home make aunty remember us today.
Lol.... Actually, I've been busy,
Lot of things to deal with.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kinda quiet in here...

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Vince77(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Stay Safe

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by olaskul(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2020
You all are doing well...

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by jumper524(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Finally i won.
Please dont like this post so i can be declared winner..

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by MUTERIKA(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Walking to the promised land.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Una do well. Keep staying safe.

Meanwhile,

Your “LOCKDOWN “ plan has been auto renewed.The bundle now expires 04/05/2020.Text “ABEG PMB” to 2020 to stop auto renewal!

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obination: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lockdown bad o...

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Symorne(m): 6:38am On Apr 29, 2020
Holla holla

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lockdown mode.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.