Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (481327 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Omar09(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy grin

you mean as we plenty reach we will all share 10k. that will be like #5 per person abi shocked angry angry

Each person go get 10k

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Omar09:

Each person go get 10k

okay that will be 1 million Naira for everyone. Draft the contract and Bantino will sign.

Trust me, those guys wont give up their ghost liking skills for anything. undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Omar09(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

okay that will be 1 million Naira for everyone. Draft the contract and Bantino will sign.

Trust me, those guys wont give up their ghost liking skills for anything. undecided

I just noticed that they are still liking it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Omar09:

I just noticed that they are still liking it.

shebi I tell you. angry tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Omar09(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

shebi I tell you. angry tongue

Well, I'm still gonna like yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Omar09:

Well, I'm still gonna like yours.

angry angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bantino:

Please let us note that this has not been swept under the carpet, the council of elders have decided to gift Maggilove call card to subscribe Data, congratulations Maggilove we know you deserve more but manage it oo.

Which network??
Bro,bi dey o , I gallant. Mtn

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by psyco: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2020

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by psyco: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
ABCthingx
Tosin116
sturbbornGuy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by psyco: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
fvck, I'm not ready to start posting again.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
psyco:
ABCthingx
Tosin116
sturbbornGuy

undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
I've been working on something.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Meanwhile lemme do a bit

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chai! NL front-page won't let me.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nearer, my God, to thee,

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nearer to thee!

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 12:42am On Jun 05, 2020
PrincesB1 , I just saw one of your post since 2014 that has not been liked before but sorry I don like am, you know I dey always get evidence.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 1:02am On Jun 05, 2020
Bantino , come and see yourself, check the dates please , you for don win this game tey tey , never mind I don like everything.
There are some below too, Chai! this 2014 get as he be o.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 2:12am On Jun 05, 2020
All these investigation get as e be ooo cheesy cheesy

Bantino just come and carry your medal make we share grace. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by DriggityDre: 3:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Today is Dre Day.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:17am On Jun 05, 2020
Na so. No cute baby picture, so no liking undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:11am On Jun 05, 2020
maggilove:
Bro,bi dey o , I gallant. Mtn

Sorry for the late response, please follow back so that I can send you a private message

Modified**
Just checked your profile, should I send the card to the MTN number listed on your signature?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 5:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Bantino:

Sorry for the late response, please follow back so that I can send you a private message

Modified**
Just checked your profile, should I send the card to the MTN number listed on your signature?
yes that's the number.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2020
maggilove:
yes that's the number.

Done. Check your airtime balance.

Once again, congratulations!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2020
THREAD CLOSED

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
THREAD CLOSED

THREAD OPENED

tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Bantino:

Done. Check your airtime balance.

Once again, congratulations!!!
Thank you very much bro, I don see your hand, you don boost my morale, I still dey 2014. I hope you saw all my likes on your old post.
Please Paradise likers, help me thank sir Bantino for the airtime.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2020
Sir Bantino well done oo

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2020
maggilove:
Thank you very much bro, I don see your hand, you don boost my morale, I still dey 2014. I hope you saw all my likes on your old post.
Please Paradise likers, help me thank sir Bantino for the airtime.

You're welcome.

Yes I saw all your handwork from 2014, weldone oooo

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Sir Bantino well done oo

Thank you, you also made it happen because you were the one who suggested that she be gifted for her hard work (liking old posts) grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Bantino:

Thank you, you also made it happen because you were the one who suggested that she be gifted for her hard work (liking old posts) grin
Yes that is why the thread should be closed since we have a winner.Or what do you think?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yes that is why the thread should be closed since we have a winner.Or what do you think?

No winner yet, all the unliked posts, has been liked. Kudos to Maggilove.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.