Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (488210 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
E - APC

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
TIME UP!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
C LAND OF HARMONY D.ABDULRAZAQ ABDULRAHMAN

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
C LAND OF HARMONY D.ABDULRAZAQ ABDULRAHMAN
Sorry, time was up before this came.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Vickyrotex Consider My Comment(if It Was Correct Btw) 10.25pm Jus Like Urs

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maybe some extra time for him?

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
ANSWERS
A. Kwara
B. Ilorin
C. State of Harmony
D. Abdulrasak Abdulrahmon
E. APC

1 Like

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
ANSWERS
A. Kwara
B. Ilorin
C. State of Harmony
D. Abdulrasak Abdulrahmon
E. APC
I got apc cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Corbin:
I got apc cheesy
then congrat.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dicey...

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
VickyRotex

A: StubbornGenius

B: StubbornGenius

C: StubbornGenius (let's give it to him)

D: StubbornGenius (let's give it to him)

E: Corbin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Corbin:
I got apc cheesy

Yes you did. cheesy I commend your resiliency cool

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
cheesy cheesy
VickyRotex:

Yes you did. cheesy I commend your resiliency cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
Sorry, time was up before this came.

I suggested we give it to him cos I dont think anyone else got it before the time was up. But I'll leave it to the council of elders to decide. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Congrats to All Of Us!We Are All Winners cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
yeah smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
What's next

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
We have come to the end of this year's birthday games.
Thanks to the creator of this thread Bantino ,my honourable time keeper VickyRotex , all those who supported the birthday games and all members of Paradise likers thread, i say thanks for the support, I'm very grateful.

We meet again next year for another birthday, meanwhile the thread lives on, don't forget to keep liking.

Maggilove
PRO.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

I suggested we give it to him cos I dont think anyone else got it before the time was up. But I'll leave it to the council of elders to decide. cool
I give him.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
smiley wink cool kiss kiss
maggilove:
Thanks to the creator of this thread Bantino ,my honourable time keeper VickyRotex , all those who supported the birthday games and all members of Paradise likers thread, i say thanks for the support, I'm very grateful.

We meet again next year for another birthday, meanwhile the thread lives on, don't forget to keep liking.

Maggilove
PRO.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
I give him.

Thanks, maamii kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:

Maggilove
PRO.
Nooooooo!!

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
I will send the list of winners later please, but I will contact them for their gift asap.

Please confirm on the thread when you get your gift.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
I will send the list of winners later please, but I will contact them for their gift asap.

Please confirm on the thread when you get your gift.
okk

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:

Maggilove
PRO.

Thank you so much Maggilove. Kudos.

I call on the ghost likers crew to scroll through and do the needful.

Thank you all

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
I met an unfamiliar liker, queenxtar cheesy cheesy.Or is she among the GHOST LIKERS crew

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:

Maggilove
PRO.
na you try pass

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please all winners should send me a mail make I send your gift before I go sleep .

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:

Maggilove
PRO.

I'll keep my words short, cos no amount of words can describe the efforts, selflessness and time you and Bantino had to put into these games. Thank you so much for everything. You guys are awesome. And thanks to everyone who supported the games and prizes.

And this wouldn't have been complete if there weren't people to participate. So THANKS to all who participated in the games (yesterday and today).

This was fun and I hope everyone had fun. I hope no one was offended or took anything personal. If you did, apologies on behalf of the security squad of this thread grin

Let's do this again soon, or this time next year. God keep us all. Amen!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

my words weren't short after all grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
Please all winners should send me a mail make I send your gift before I go sleep .
done

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.