Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,591 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (488909 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

Oh never mind. I spoke with her, she's enroute! VR never disappoints grin
I'm here sweet.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Katier00:
stay away from this thread for 4 days
I pray it won't be possible.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
maggilove:
I'm here sweet.

They chased me cry cry cry I'm using a proxy to reply you cry

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Eyaah

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

They chased me cry cry cry I'm using a proxy to reply you cry
Don't mind them, nothing do you as long as in behind you.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
maggilove:
Don't mind them, nothing do you as long as in behind you.

Proxy: thank you, madam PRO. Vicky said to tell you that, after you, na you o kiss kiss cry cry kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
You guys are doing really well.Keep the fun going.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2020
maggilove:
Where is Corbin and VillageBus ?
here ma'am

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:36am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Oh yea, I've always known that about The Lannisters. Perfectly described cool

Hahahah

You see

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:36am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Oh never mind. I spoke with her, she's enroute! VR never disappoints grin

Hahahaha

How come you know her so well

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:38am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy isn't 5 too small? You'll need like 100 accounts to outrun us grin

Ah weeeee employ robots

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:38am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

PRO, are you ready to take on an assistant? There seems to be a candidate here for grab. grin

Never mind I'll pass

Don't need no positions

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 5:37am On Jul 11, 2020
Bartork:

Hahahaha

you wan know how water take enter coconut?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2020
maggilove:

CEO

I know ooo

I have studied the coconut well

I know it has holes where the water enters from

So I know angry grin grin grin grin

Good morning
How was your night

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Bartork:

Hahahaha

Proxy: I'll need to ask Vickyrotex that undecided

Bartork:

Ah weeeee employ robots
Proxy: correct! Autoban bots reloading grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Bartork:

Never mind I'll pass

Don't need no positions

Proxy: angry who told you, you get to decide that? PRO please when are we doing induction for the new recruits? angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2020
maggilove:

Proxy: cheesy cheesy Vicky sends kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Proxy: angry who told you, you get to decide that? PRO please when are we doing induction for the new recruits? angry
Council of elders will meet first.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2020
maggilove:
Council of elders will meet first.

Proxy: Correct! Okay PRO. Good mooorrrnnniinngggggg kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Proxy Problem

Induction conduction

Ayam looking

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Proxy: I'll need to ask Vickyrotex that undecided

Better ask quick

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Proxy: correct! Autoban bots reloading grin

They better get to work on time

Am not lazy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Bartork:

Proxy Problem

Induction conduction

Ayam looking

Proxy: Mr. Alibya,

Vicky says good morning cool
I think everything is fine with the proxy embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2020
Bartork:

They better get to work on time

Am not lazy

Proxy: of course you're not. The Lannisters are not lazy. Else how would they pay their debts? sad

Bartork:

Better ask quick

Proxy: she said relax oo angry angry

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Proxy: Mr. Alibya,

VickyRotex

Hope you were not tied down by Pepe

How funny, you own Pepe slapped you into vacation

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Proxy: of course you're not. The Lannisters are not lazy. Else how would they pay their debts? sad

Proxy: she said relax oo angry angry

Correct

Nicely tot of

And perfectly delivered

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2020
maggilove:
I pray it won't be possible.
how can I show you the secret if you can't adhere to simple instruction

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Okay teasshherr, I'm living now. BYE cry cry cry
see u

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Bartork:

VickyRotex
Hope you were not tied down by Pepe
How funny, you own Pepe slapped you into vacation

Proxy: Vicky is laughing here grin cheesy Pepe is actually trying to get her back. embarassed It was someone here who slapped her into a compulsory vacation angry angry well day 1 is almost over cry cry

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Proxy: Vicky is laughing here grin cheesy Pepe is actually trying to get her back. embarassed It was someone here who slapped her into a compulsory vacation angry angry well day 1 is almost over cry cry

Who is the person

I want to check something

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Bartork:

Correct

Nicely tot of
And perfectly delivered

Proxy: Vicky says you're welcome cool

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Pepe needs to be slapped into long vacation too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.