Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (487269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:31am On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

From the land beyond beyond

From the world past tears and fear

Another book and movie loading cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

That's my happy face angry
hm ok

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

That's my happy face angry
hm ok

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

I tried not to be, but Mr. Lannister, you'd agree with me that we just needed 1 more confirmation (which we got, thanks to Proxy) before I was sent away. angry angry

Well you are back

And we fought to get you back

We paid 500million denaries to the Greyjoys to get you back

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:33am On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Another book and movie loading cheesy

That's the way we roll

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Corbin:
lol funny

Abi nau

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:34am On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Nah, Proxy ain't leaving. Proxy was very helpful while I was away. I could ask Proxy to go set some rest for now though. embarassed

And about the VR, Proxy told me everything. How VR always meant VickyRotex angry angry

Proxy go and rest

As regards VR

My keypad was hanging so don't draw the lines yet

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

Well you are back
And we fought to get you back
We paid 500million denaries to the Greyjoys to get you back

Awwwwww cry cry
You fought by trading 4 days with 1 year. How very nice of you Mr. ALibya

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:36am On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Awwwwww cry cry
You fought by trading 4 days with 1 year. How very nice of you Mr. ALibya

Nice is the word

Anything for VR

Oooooooo my keypad

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

Proxy go and rest
As regards VR
My keypad was hanging so don't draw the lines yet

Well, what can I say? Pepe's pleading on The Lannister's behalf. Maybe cos Pepe likes the Jersey you sent. cool

One more chance, Mr. ALibya. Deal

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

Nice is the word

Anything for VR

Oooooooo my keypad

You wanna run out of this one chance shocked
Get a new keypad. Pepe's sending one your way shortly.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 12:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Proxy ke?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:43am On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

You wanna run out of this one chance shocked
Get a new keypad. Pepe's sending one your way shortly.

Hahahahah

Pepe do quick

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:43am On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Well, what can I say? Pepe's pleading on The Lannister's behalf. Maybe cos Pepe likes the Jersey you sent. cool

One more chance, Mr. ALibya. Deal

Deal

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:45am On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

Hahahahah
Pepe do quick

Pepe's almost there. Poor pepe hasn't even had time to celebrate my freedom cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

Deal

Coolio! Nice doing business with you, Mr. ALibya. grin grin

Hopefully Pepe and I won't be bitten twice cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Coolio! Nice doing business with you, Mr. ALibya. grin grin

Hopefully Pepe and I won't be bitten twice cry cry

You are most welcome

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Pepe's almost there. Poor pepe hasn't even had time to celebrate my freedom cry cry

He would get all the chance he needs

I'll prefer the key pad of the latest iPhone

It's better than any other one

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

He would get all the chance he needs

I'll prefer the key pad of the latest iPhone

It's better than any other one

shocked shocked Your new name now Oliver Twist

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked Your new name now Oliver Twist

Thanks David Copperfield

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Bartork:

Thanks David Copperfield

I think you wanted to quote a "David" undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 1:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Obinoscopy:
My brother, I just dey like Dele.
Pesin yarn me say people wey dey ur field de import coke.How you see am?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning fellow paradise likers, this is the comprehensive list of winners for our birthday games .

PART A (RIDDLES)

1. VickyRotex
2. ABCthingx
3.Michealvegas
4.ABCthingx
5.PrincessB1

PART B (RECHARGE CARDS)

1. 9MOBILE - Corbin
2. AIRTEL - VillageBus
3. GLOBACOM - VillageBus
4. MTN - Corbin

PART Ç ( PARADISE LIKERS MVP)

Galactico4ever

PART D ( WORD SCRAMBLE)

1a. Andrew13
b. ABCthingx
c. Queenxtar
d. Galactico4ever
e. Stubborngenius

2a. Corbin
b. Andrew13
c. VillageBus
d. ABCthingx
e. VillageBus

3a. Stubborngenius
b. Andrew13
c. No winner
d. ABCthingx
e. Queenxtar

4a. 1bunne4lif
b. VillageBus
c. 1bunne4lif
d. Stubborngenius
e. Andrew13

5a. ABCthingx
b. VillageBus
c. TendyJohn
d. ABCthingx
e. Andrew13

PART E( HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW NIGERIA)

1a. Stubborngenius
b. Stubborngenius
c. No winner
d. Stubborngenius
e. No winner

2a. 1bunne4lif
b. ABCthingx
c. No winner
d. VillageBus
e. VillageBus

3a. Stubborngenius
b. 1bunne4lif
c. TendyJohn
d. TendyJohn
e. Andrew13

4a. Stubborngenius
b. Stubborngenius
c. Stubborngenius
d. Stubborngenius
e. Corbin

Thank you all for participating, see you again next giveaway time. If you are interested in sponsoring giveaway on this thread please get in touch with me and let's work it out, have a fruitful week.

Maggilove
PRO

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2020
maggilove:
PART C (PARADISE LIKERS MVP) GALACT1CO4EVER MAGGILOVE and GALACTICO4EVER.
Bantino this is correct,yes?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Good Morning everyone.Happy New Week!

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2020
maggilove:
Good morning fellow paradise likers, this is the comprehensive list of winners for our birthday games .

PART A (RIDDLES)

1. VickyRotex
2. ABCthingx
3.Michealvegas
4.ABCthingx
5.PrincessB1

PART B (RECHARGE CARDS)

1. 9MOBILE - Corbin
2. AIRTEL - VillageBus
3. GLOBACOM - VillageBus
4. MTN - Corbin

PART Ç ( PARADISE LIKERS MVP)

Galactico4ever

PART D ( WORD SCRAMBLE)

1a. Andrew13
b. ABCthingx
c. Queenxtar
d. Galactico4ever
e. Stubborngenius

2a. Corbin
b. Andrew13
c. VillageBus
d. ABCthingx
e. VillageBus

3a. Stubborngenius
b. Andrew13
c. No winner
d. ABCthingx
e. Queenxtar

4a. 1bunne4lif
b. VillageBus
c. 1bunne4lif
d. Stubborngenius
e. Andrew13

5a. ABCthingx
b. VillageBus
c. TendyJohn
d. ABCthingx
e. Andrew13

PART E( HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW NIGERIA)

1a. Stubborngenius
b. Stubborngenius
c. No winner
d. Stubborngenius
e. No winner

2a. 1bunne4lif
b. ABCthingx
c. No winner
d. VillageBus
e. VillageBus

3a. Stubborngenius
b. 1bunne4lif
c. TendyJohn
d. TendyJohn
e. Andrew13

4a. Stubborngenius
b. Stubborngenius
c. Stubborngenius
d. Stubborngenius
e. Corbin

Thank you all for participating, see you again next giveaway time. If you are interested in sponsoring giveaway on this thread please get in touch with me and let's work it out, have a fruitful week.

Maggilove
PRO
sturborngenius villagebus ABCthingx and tendyjohn killed this game back to back shocked

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Why are we quite, happy Sunday everyone

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2020
Corbin:
sturbo.rngenius village.bus ABCt.hingx and tend.yjohn killed this game back to back shocked
You still won nah.Twas fun though.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Proxy: grin grin Supervisor!!! shocked angry where have you been? They sent Vicky away for 4 days cry cry

So sorry about that, but welcome back.

Where is your general?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You still won nah.Twas fun though.
yeahhhhhh

smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Katier00:
Why are we quite, happy Sunday everyone
Happy sunday Lady K.Happy Sunday everyone.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Bantino this is correct,yes?

Can't remember bro, a lot of things going on in my head

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.