Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (479500 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
SUPERVISOR in DA Building!!! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
WarriFirstSon:

Nor find wetin nor find you o bros undecided

Welcome to Likers Paradise where all comments are liked grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:
SUPERVISOR in DA Building!!! grin grin

Greetings to the special cadet, night crawler grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bantino:

Greetings to the special cadet, night crawler grin

cheesy cheesy Greetings to you, SIR! grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by drayboi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
cool cool

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Correct! grin Will you be my patentor
Sure,if you can pay in gold,then it will be an honor to work for with you.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Sure,if you can pay in gold,then it will be an honor to work for with you.

Ahh! Sorry, silver and gold have I none. Lemme go and look for another patentor o jare undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ahh! Sorry, silver and gold have I none. Lemme go and look for another patentor o jare undecided
Believe me you'll never find another like me cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Believe me you'll never find another like me cheesy

of course I wont grin because the another will not ask for gold grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

of course I wont grin because the another will not ask for gold grin
Worry not about the price,but the service rendered. I'll ensure your patent is copyright reserved,a trial will OVERwhelm you cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Katier00:
middle belt balls na cheesy
What is middle belt balls biko?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Worry not about the price,but the service rendered. I'll ensure your patent is copyright reserved,a trial will OVERwhelm you cheesy cheesy

Over wetin? Ahhh abeg it was nice doing business with you grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good luck to all my ManU folks. cool cool

KTBFFH kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Over wetin? Ahhh abeg it was nice doing business with you grin
Quick question:what's d meaning of agbaya lady?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Quick question:what's d meaning of agbaya lady?

hmmm agbaya can be used for anyone (not just lady). it's sort of a banter. (teasing someone) - but it also depends on the context.

Not sure how else to explain it.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

hmmm agbaya can be used for anyone (not just lady). it's sort of a banter. (teasing someone) - but it also depends on the context.

Not sure how else to explain it.

Okay oo,agbaya vicks.Back 2 biz,since you ain't paying in gold,let me manage british pounds.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Okay oo,agbaya vicks.Back 2 biz,since you ain't paying in gold,let me manage british pounds.

Interesting! You asked me for the meaning only to direct the word at me? well done!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Interesting! You asked me for the meaning only to direct the word at me? well done!
It's teasing nah.Abi the word mean anoda thing?People here use it a lot though so i suspected it's just to tease themselves.Am sorry if you feel offended.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
It's teasing nah.Abi the word mean anoda thing?People here use it a lot though so i suspected it's just to tease themselves.Am sorry if you feel offended.

Nope, doesn't mean another thing. And nope, not offended.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Nope, doesn't mean another thing. And nope, not offended.
See as you just severed our business deal b4 it began undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
See as you just severed our business deal b4 it began undecided

Ahh before. VDA Gold, don't worry, you will get a new business deal from people that can afford gold. undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Where are the ManU fans in the house Supervisor, PRO, VRO, CRO, everyRO grin

Congrats on your win tonight cheesy cheesy grin cry cry grin

But you know I can't leave without saying:

KTBFFH grin grin kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:
Where are the ManU fans in the house Supervisor, PRO, VRO, CRO, everyRO grin

Congrats on your win tonight cheesy cheesy grin cry cry grin

But you know I can't leave without saying:

KTBFFH grin grin kiss kiss
What SMH

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What SMH

Are you a ManU fan too? Lemme add you to the list undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Are you a ManU fan too? Lemme add you to the list undecided
Not a Man U fan.Hated them during the ojoro days of ferguson.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Not a Man U fan.Hated them during the ojoro days of ferguson.

Hate? big word!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Hate? big word!
Well I don't like them as a team,though their new manager is doing well.If there's a stronger word for sth you dislike,i'd be happy to use it on them.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What is middle belt balls biko?
think and realize it is in front of you all these while

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 12:04am On Jul 17, 2020
Can you be more specific wink cheesy
Katier00:
think and realize it is in front of you all these while

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Can you be more specific wink cheesy
nope exercise your brain

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2020
Katier00:
nope exercise your brain
There are so many things infront of me.I need clarity ma lady.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.