Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,924 members, 7,848,741 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (487514 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Oahray: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Like this post if you agree say you no get sense smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bantino:

Sorry we will start with Odunharry... Wait for your turn.. see list below

bantino,harlos,AirborneLacer, IfyAngela,Jennydoris,donbrowser, Elantracey,eckersley,April07,Katier00,chimoz, Swash042
And am 2nd to last....i shall be the head not the tail......please move me go front small jare

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Oahray:
Like this post if you agree say you no get sense smiley
Na me get that 1 like...I swear for you, you no go win......do not like if you agree with me.

Thunder fire whoever liked this post.

1 Like

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by donbrowser(m): 5:59am On Oct 14, 2014
Odunharry:
Let's play a game....
I'll send you my Account Number and y'all gonna deposit some money. The person who deposit the highest Amount is the winner!

Trust u will enjoy it.
I will start first

bantino,harlos,AirborneLacer, IfyAngela,Jennydoris,donbrowser, Elantracey,eckersley,April07,Katier00,chimoz, Swash042
*Lays them outside for lashes* My name comes first or second in anything.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Jennydoris(f): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2014
Bantino:

Sorry we will start with Odunharry... Wait for your turn.. see list below

Oga where u dey rush dey go @chimoz

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2014
They're dragging Pistorious hearing far.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Odunharry(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Lmao grin cheesy grin
na tru na

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Odunharry:
Let's play a game....
I'll send you my Account Number and y'all gonna deposit some money. The person who deposit the highest Amount is the winner!

Trust u will enjoy it.
I will start first

look forward to it bt we can even start with air time instead of going to bank. Lolz game master

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Odunharry(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
Katier00:
look forward to it bt we can even start with air time instead of going to bank. Lolz game master
ok...nice idea

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jennydoris:

Oga where u dey rush dey go @chimoz
lol.....i need start first oooo

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
donbrowser:

*Lays them outside for lashes* My name comes first or second in anything.
yay........we are compiling a list of those that will be sent unprotected to liberia. one person leaves per day grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by donbrowser(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
chimoz:

yay........we are compiling a list of those that will be sent unprotected to liberia. one person leaves per day grin
U're 1st, I'm 2nd.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
donbrowser:

U're 1st, I'm 2nd.
Am the one compiling, am the last.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Odunharry:

This account number is not complete...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2014
Odunharry:
Let's play a game....

Trust u will enjoy it.
I will start first

hmmmmmm like real cash? shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2014
Odunharry:
Let's play a game....

Trust u will enjoy it.
I will start first

Mbe....lol grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Mbe....lol grin
Who liked this post? SMH

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Who liked this post? SMH

I did Lol...

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

I did Lol...
lol

I saw ur handiwork on the NL Husband material thread. You have ended up giving nlers a wrong version of me cheesy. Thanks for the compliment though wink.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Obinoscopy:
lol

I saw ur handiwork on the NL Husband material thread. You have ended up giving nlers a wrong version of me cheesy. Thanks for the compliment though wink.

LOL ... A wrong version of you ? ... I know you are not yet ready for marriage... but that doesn't deny the fact that the husband material you are made of can sow a full shirt and trouser.

Your philandering ways have reduced drastically and your flirting have been limited to your diary ... a very serious sign that you are gradually getting ready to be serious.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Odunharry(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
today na thursday i neva see alert o

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
IfyAngela:

Yes nah

Raw real cash baby

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Odunharry:
today na thursday i neva see alert o

Your account number is not complete; you would have seen some alerts. Your turn ends tomorrow; my turn starts on Monday grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Datsme: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
whr s my .......

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bantino:

Yes nah

Raw real cash baby
awesome cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Davedonrich(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
I rebuke every evil demonic force dat likes my post in the mighty name of Jesus

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by mcshol(m): 1:27am On Oct 17, 2014
Hmm. This is serious

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2014
mcshol:
Hmm. This is serious

Very very serious oooo

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Datsme:
whr s my .......

Your what??

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2014
IfyAngela:

Yes, what were you expecting?

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Datsme: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bantino:

Your what??

[quote author=Bantino post=27212915]

Sorry, I mean 'my'.... (private issue)

pls no like n no qouting abeg, biko, ejowo, dan Allah

My appreciation in advance

Thanks to all of u guys who wil view this my comment and choose NOT to like it. I prayed that may the almighty God grant all u wish for as u choose to grant me a favour, IJN name I prayed.
Al-Fathia. bismilahi rahmoni, raheeem....

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Davedonrich(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bantino:

Very very serious oooo
Bantino,its high time you relax and y'all should crown me winner

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.