Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (490993 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2020
PrincessB1:
Her offence pls? angry
she typed a blacklisted word

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2020
Corbin:
she typed a blacklisted word
Oh not again embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2020
PrincessB1:
Oh not again embarassed
she will be in bot jail till 24th sad

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Corbin:
she will be in not jail till 24th sad

But Obinoscopy has unbanned her naa

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2020
Corbin, how do one get to know blacklisted word?

Cos ayam Not understanding ooo undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2020
PrincessB1:

But Obinoscopy has unbanned her naa
oohhh shocked
Did not notice

So quick wow

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2020
Corbin:
oohhh shocked
Did not notice

So quick wow
Yeah!

Just check through the previous page.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2020
PrincessB1:
Yeah!

Just check through the previous page.
maddd oooo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2020
VickyRotex:
Obinoscopy, thanks for unbanning me cry cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy hehehe
Princessb1 confirmed cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2020
PrincessB1:
Corbin, how do one get to know blacklisted word?

Cos ayam Not understanding ooo undecided
I don't know ooo

Ask vickyrotex she is the madam of nairaland
She knows everything

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Corbin:
maddd oooo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2020
Corbin:
cheesy cheesy cheesy hehehe
Princessb1 confirmed cool
Yup cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=PrincessB1 post=93055596][/quote]. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2020
Corbin:
I don't know ooo

Ask vickyrotex she is the madam of nairaland
She knows everything
But if she knew everything, she shouldn't be repeating the mistake.

Don't you Fink so? wink

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2020
PrincessB1:

But if she knew everything, she shouldn't be repeating the mistake.

Don't you Fink so? wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are right

My mind did not go there

Nice one B

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2020
Corbin:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are right

My mind did not go there

Nice one B
Let's wait for Obinoscopy then cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2020
PrincessB1:
Let's wait for Obinoscopy then cool

Yeah cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2020
Maggilove say something cheesy
I see you cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2020
Corbin:
yeah b kiss

Our vickyrotex is in prison embarassed

Cc Maggilove
she has been unbanned.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2020
maggilove:
she has been unbanned.
nice cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2020
maggilove:
she has been unbanned.
What do you have to say on blacklisted word?

How do one get to know, so as to avoid typing it?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2020
PrincessB1:
I did too.

Enjoy drest of your day cool

Cool, you too. . . cool

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
PrincessB1:

What do you have to say on blacklisted word?

How do one get to know, so as to avoid typing it?
I don't know too, that was why I was banned when trying to quote cabin biscuit or corn beef the last time. Wetin be his moniker self?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
maggilove:
I don't know too, that was why I was banned when trying to quote cabin biscuit or corn beef the last time. Wetin be his moniker self?
L grin L

Nawa o

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

wahala dey ooo. embarassed embarassed Bartok ezz just Thursday ooo.

how many .......... ehmmm lemme keep kwayet cry

Hahahahah

Ermmm what'saadmata

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Tani Raphael ati Laurie? Do they live in Ishigaki too

They are my neighbors in Paris

I just left Katikat last night am on my way to Berlin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Good PM sir,

I'm doing great. Thanks. Yourself?

lol I see what you did there. grin

Well, let's see how the game turns out.

PSGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG allll daaaaaaa waayyyyyyyyy! tongue tongue

Hahahah

Well I like both teams

And I feel PDdP sorry PSP deserve it more having spent lots of cash on players

But Sunday no far again

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=Corbin post=93047165][/quote]

Is it your calling

Cabin what

I remember those days of Oxford cabin before Yale came and spoil market for them

Niaaja it yaff afloat on a sea

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=Corbin post=93047165][/quote]

Cabin

Good pm

Don't worry am on your side

Look for a baby with better nose

This one's nose is plastic

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

grin grin
Bartork, you sef why will you be calling cabin biscuit, corn beef? angry

I know you and food and 5/5

Wehdone sir

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=maggilove post=93044299][/quote]

Oh
Oh
Oh
Oh
Oh

I felt it
It's like a tingle in my shingle

This is perfecrionista

Maaima in Miami

You are the best

Now you know how to treat your people
Not like that bot called vixkyrotex abi pepe

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.