Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (492686 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Corbin:
haha grin
Cabin biscuit

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
maggilove:

cheesy cheesy Yaaaaaaayyy ewa agoyin of life ayaff missed you cry cry cry

Thanks, maamiiiiii. Lemme balance and EAT kiss kiss kiss

****KEEP OFF PEOPLE*** angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bantino:
Bartork and VickyRotex please stop confusing us by editing, twisting and quoting each other, it's a crime in Likers Paradise.

Bartork you started, be warned.

cheesy cheesy E don happen cry cry cry

AS, please aii need your charge and bail lawyers embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bantino:

I will leave this for VickyRotex, please sama me correct fish pepper soup with white rice for breakfast

grin

Thank God sey you no chop am. cheesy grin I for sue you with tendyjohn's lawyers tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bantino:

They got me confused and also made me scroll up to check the original post, just to understand them wella.

It's a no no

undecided undecided undecided
If aii correct now, they'll say Vicky yaff started grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

According to Bartok he learnt it from VickyRotex

*SALUTING* cool cool

100% guilty as charged sir cry cry cry

Indeed aii started it and Mr. Lannister became a Pro at it. sad sad

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Your own, you only strolled up me I scroll back.
Allow them continue, all's fair, so far there is no insult, false information, defamation or promotion of obscenity.

Street wey quarell no dey, e get as e B.

No b everyone wey go dey play blues.

Awa own is reggae. sad sad

In bold: Yes sir, we wont allow that. grin cool We wee sign the agreement, bind it, attest it, everything it. sad sad

Mr. Lannister, come and sign angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
maggilove:
what? Later you will start complaining of 'stomock' pain.

cheesy cheesy when I know that you (my maami) have got me covered with Flagyl and Agbo grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

yeee my stomock. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

they have exposed your wayo finaly

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

According to Bartok he learnt it from VickyRotex

master you see well

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Hahahaha. Bartork is the main culprit, Vicks is just going with the flow.

boss am sorry

guilty as charged

forgive me for breaking the rules once again

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bantino:

This one you said you're getting close, what's your "likes" target?

boss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bantino:
Bartork and VickyRotex please stop confusing us by editing, twisting and quoting each other, it's a crime in Likers Paradise.

Bartork you started, be warned.

Boss
its that pepe ooo

I confess
its proxy

I refine
I reply
I relax
I rechange

I weeee not do am yagain

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

Awa own is reggae. sad sad

In bold: Yes sir, we wont allow that. grin cool We wee sign the agreement, bind it, attest it, everything it. sad sad

Mr. Lannister, come and sign angry

Am not signing anything with you

sign your own i weeee signature mine

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Your own, you only strolled up me I scroll back.
Allow them continue, all's fair, so far there is no insult, false information, defamation or promotion of obscenity.

Street wey quarell no dey, e get as e B.

No b everyone wey go dey play blues.

Sense Full Everywhere

you nailed it boss

drinks on me on friday ..................at the gentlemens lounge

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ossheeeyyyy give demmmmmmm grin grin

10face Eeedibiiaaa cheesy cheesy

izz it your face

you your self your are the dibai(Babalawo) of Alien city.

how are you doing today.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

tongue tongue tongue
What's the prayer

go to church and pray

pray hard

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thank God sey you no chop am. cheesy grin I for sue you with tendyjohn's lawyers tongue

grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

It
will
slap
U
and draw your two inner chicks 2geda

Got it now, thanks

grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bartork:

boss

Noted, we will help your ministry accordingly

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

grin
No need for the charge and bail lawyers, you were only warned, so please desist from such next time, you hear?
grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bantino:

Noted, we will help your ministry accordingly

Nice

it means the ministry would move to the permanent site soon

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bantino:

grin
No need for the charge and bail lawyers, you were only warned, so please desist from such next time, you hear?
grin

Vickyrotex
pempem
promxyy

YOU hEAR

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

convert the hailing to cash

Sorry sirrrr
Manage this

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Cabin biscuit
losblancos4ever cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Corbin:

Sorry sirrrr
Manage this
Respect that Nigerian dollar small na, stop giving it as if it is bribe

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Respect that Nigerian dollar small na, stop giving it as if it is bribe
sorry sir

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy when I know that you (my maami) have got me covered with Flagyl and Agbo grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

yeee my stomock. embarassed
Don't come near me.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
For anyone who comes home first.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Corbin:
losblancos4ever cool
Yeah bro, we're the best team in all of sports worldwide.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
maggilove:
For anyone who comes home first.

you are really doing great

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Yeah bro, we're the best team in all of sports worldwide.
yeah cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.