Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,755 members, 7,862,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (490959 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bartork:

Show me the rat ooo

Friday is almost here
It's under your bed cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2020

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Khriztarl(f): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bartork happy new month o. Sorry, not like i ran sha, i'm still here, just have alot to settle in my head.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Michealvegas: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bartork:

Nice

Everyone note oooo

The party is @ Las Vegas this month

We are going to Nevada
Lol boss chill grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
PrincessB1:
Oh yes!

I thank God cool
Warrabout yours? kiss

Great too! Bless God. cool kiss kiss

Have a nice night. {{{hugs}}} kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bartork:

Bad belle

Heeennn tanksz you

Leave it like that

Your bad belle wee soon burst angry angry

Bartork:

It's yaff reded

yellowed
purpled
greened
oranged
tvyhiuojiked

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bartork:

I'll give you the best wines from Italy
Good fruit wines from Spain

I'll have them serve a 1823 special on our first day in

Brb

ooooooooooo naw. who's that person shouting MACS na

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nice one man
Bartork:
It's another month. We are getting close to the end of the year.

And am glad we are here.

Months running so fast already. It's a wonderful year. But despite the hurdles this family is safe.

The lock down brougt me this new family

May all our pending positive based wishes come true this month

Good pm everyone....

Tot..... Silent but intelligent... Your ways are cute.

Friendlo... My good friend, well placed, wayoish and firm. Ensure you take me out this month ooo. Enough of wayo.

PrincessB1.... Big B plus 1. Keep hiding your money ooo..... Better share it with us....

Dew04..... double faced boss. Been a while.

Katier00..... You hanged me on a scale and left me to fall. Am picking up the pieces.

Mabella2550.... Book and brains... Success is written already. You've nailed all of them. We wait for 10th.... We would then have time to chat....

VickyRotex....peperempe, the battle never ends. A well groomed scammer. I thank god I be omoEKo. Brace yourself, this month I'll fix all your...... Brb

CallMeAthena......Athenacallme

maggilove......maaami ni Ikoyi. Welldone MA. Keep dropping bombshells and making us salivate. It's your job, we are duty bound to come devour the hot dishes

Khriztarl......you came in and ran out before we could settle you in.

Galactico4ever...... Boss your stance is firm. I see your hand. You sabi

Bantino.... Senior man....... Ogaboss.... I Loyal pam

Michealvegas......... Las Vegas...... California..... Campton

armadeo...... Where have you been

tendyjohn..... The man that trends..... How every

Andrew13........ How far. How have you been.

Corbin.....ladies man. Take all of them they are yours.... This month is yours... Just find cabin biscuit give me make I take relax.

dcrested...boss long time

ABCthingx...............ABCthings........ Senior man. Ogami.... We mention you with respect.

1bunne4lif......boss man. Been a while.

StubbornGENIUS...... The man that attracted me to the thread. I miss you in the games. You seem to have deserted me. Come back and play. Yeah work won't let's us but we can nail it in once a while.

Proudlyngwa.... The senior General. Am standing at ease sir.

mickybeejay....man me...long time

LegiitAdigun....boss, your touch on the games are of note. You sabi

BankyGee.... Correct man. Hold ground well... You get mouth.

DICKstractor..... Been a while hope say you bam.

harlos.......been a while I hail, I hail, I hail

Djamel.....welcome home

Idowster......youve made a mark boss. We see you.

Happy New Month Fam

If I didn't mention you and you are active here on this section or thread. Relax I'll find you and fix this.....I greet everyone.

If any one of you like this post una no try. Let outsiders like it and not you.
happy new month

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Idowster(m): 6:05am On Sep 03, 2020
happy new month bartork

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2020
*.*.,*

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2020

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2020

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=Proudlyngwa post=93536697][/quote] what exactly is their mission,?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
VickyRotex and PrincessB1 go and eat together and I don't want to hear pin.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2020

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2020

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
maggilove:
VickyRotex and PrincessB1 go and eat together and I don't want to hear pin.
Oyoyo

cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrincessB1:

Oyoyo

cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

I am taking one out of the two wraps of eba, you and Vicky Vicky should share the remaining one. . . lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bartork:

Relax

Don't change the plan

Think about how we planned it and don't break the line

You know how we do

BOOM!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 5:14am On Sep 04, 2020
tendyjohn:

I am taking one out of the two wraps of eba, you and Vicky Vicky should share the remaining one. . . lipsrsealed
You lied cos we yaf masticated it already grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2020
PrincessB1:
You lied cos we yaf masticated it already grin
You yaf masti tetin? grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by jamata20: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Just passing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by CallMeAthena(f): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2020
Bartork, I've been calling you since 02 A.D.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Galactico4ever:
You yaf masti tetin? grin
Go and carry your dictionary grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2020
jamata20:
Just passing
Stop by and drink chilled water smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2020
Sweet VickyRotex where art thou? kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by jamata20: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2020
PrincessB1:
Stop by and drink chilled water smiley
I'm not tasty ooo grin but I can take chilled juice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2020
jamata20:

I'm not tasty ooo grin but I can take chilled juice
No qualms.

All for you kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by jamata20: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2020
PrincessB1:
No qualms.

All for you kiss

Come n take ur own grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.