Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Need A 3 Bedroom Bungalow To Buy In Abuja Or Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A 3 Bedroom Bungalow To Buy In Abuja Or Lagos (1318 Views)

Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Pictures Of 2 Bedroom Bungalow To Let At Ekololu,surulere / A Building Of 3 Bdrm Bungalow To Window Level Set Back On A Plot Of Land N2.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A 3 Bedroom Bungalow To Buy In Abuja Or Lagos by Evept(f): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2008
Im looking to buy a 3 bedroom bungalow in Abuja- Goverment house or individual house in any average but good location.

Or a 3 bedroom bungalow in Lagos in a Good location,all with C/O ,Pictures must be available
budget from 5m below .

Email: elynworld@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A 3 Bedroom Bungalow To Buy In Abuja Or Lagos by desse: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2008
you cannot get a 3 bedroom less than 5m with c of o . Unless you need a delapilated building that you need to refurbish with another 4m after purchasing it so be reasonable in your price .If you need something nice think of 8m above. Note you are buying ahouse and land together how much is least of land you can get with c of o now talk of the structure on it
Re: I Need A 3 Bedroom Bungalow To Buy In Abuja Or Lagos by afbom: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2008
Hello,

How are you doing doing today, What part of lagos really do you need it, we have at lekki and we also have at ajah, festac and ikeja, even most part and developed area of lagos, so get back to me as soon as you can, 07027748940 or 08055349454,

1 Like

Re: I Need A 3 Bedroom Bungalow To Buy In Abuja Or Lagos by abujabooks(f): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2008
If it is a new property, it will be difficult.

You have to ask from govt workers. I heard that, a bank bought several acres of land, developed it and sold it 2 their staff cheap. Non workers can participate if you have your money.

Go to the depts in charge of land and enquire as well.

Also, in Abuja, you can visit Savings and Loans companies, they always sell properties for private developers.

In May 08, a 2 bed flat was sold for less than 5million.

Google, savings and loans companies in Abuja and visit their offices.

Check their notice boards.

The govt is also giving 5million under a mortgage of 6%.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Land Scheme / Mini Flat Available In Badore, Ajah / *** Procedure To Selling Property When the Owner Documents Are Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.