Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Keshi - My Last Child Is Older Than Moses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi - My Last Child Is Older Than Moses (1116 Views)

Keshi’s My Brother But Has Failed, Amodu Insists / Nigeria: Keshi - My Eagles Will Deliver On Promise / Manu To Keshi: My Players Are Good Enough For Brazil 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi - My Last Child Is Older Than Moses by Ridwan123(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
The Super Eagles Head Coach, Stephen Keshi, has offered explanations on why Victor was confined to the bench in Nigeria's last two outings at the World Cup.

The Big Boss claimed there was no iota of truth in reports suggesting he had some personal issues with Victor Moses.

After not being listed as a starter for the Argentina game, Moses was reportedly angered and opted to sit in the stands instead of the bench with his colleagues.

However, according to a press statement from Eagles Media officer, Ben Alaiya, the Big Boss claimed there was no iota of truth in the rumoured in-fighting.

"It's purely medical. My last child is older than Moses, so why will I quarrel with my son? People must find out facts and not speculate especially when we have a capable media person in our midst," Keshi was quoted as saying.

The coach went on to add that Moses had a muscle strain that was discovered by the team's medics after the first game against Iran and he was advised to rest it so that he could come out better in subsequent games.

"We can understand that all players want to play at the big stage but it's up to us and the medical team to manage their career and balance it with due diligence regarding their health and that is why we have not played him. We hope he would be back in training later on Thursday," Keshi said.

Moses watched the Super Eagles match against Argentina from the stands with technical officials and was not dressed for the encounter. However, he looks ready to join the fray in the game against France more so as Babatunde Michael is out injured.
Re: Keshi - My Last Child Is Older Than Moses by Ridwan123(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
m.allafrica.com/stories/201406270109.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fmobile.newsnow.co.uk%2FA%2F720457729%3F-21310%3A8643%3At
Re: Keshi - My Last Child Is Older Than Moses by iluvweed(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
metusela

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sure Daily Single Fixed Match. Odd 2.00 Above / Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (photos) / Universal Phone Armband [unisex] For Outdoor And Indoor Sports Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.