Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

HELP!! I Am Having Some Loss Of Memory - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP!! I Am Having Some Loss Of Memory (1537 Views)

Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep / 5 Causes Of Memory Loss Among Nigerian Students And Possible Remedies / The Dangers Of Memory Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! I Am Having Some Loss Of Memory by Cashio(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
please doctors in the house, i quickly forget so many things these days. I can't read cos i lack cocentration. Sometimes i forget where i keep things and hardly remember to deliver messages. What could be the cause and possible remedy.
Re: HELP!! I Am Having Some Loss Of Memory by Meestique: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oops! His cerebrum was also hacked.. Visit ur dr asap before u start recalling 1960 events.
Re: HELP!! I Am Having Some Loss Of Memory by Tallesty1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yhu better back-up the one wey remain now.
Re: HELP!! I Am Having Some Loss Of Memory by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
Are you under stress? Do you get enough rest/sleep? What of your diet, do you balance it out? Your brain and body depends a lot on you to provide accurate nutrition and rest in order to perform well. Try relaxing, maybe go on a vacation if you can afford it, life is quite short you know smiley
Re: HELP!! I Am Having Some Loss Of Memory by einstein1: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Usually people associate memory loss with aging. But whether it’s occasional forgetfulness or loss of short-term memory, one must be aware that there are specific factors that can cause it even at a young age instead of simply attributing memory loss to a natural decline in cognitive functioning. These causes include alcohol, drug or tobacco abuse, certain medications, sleeplessness, stress and depression, nutritional deficiency, head injury etc.

some natural herbs have served as timeless aids in the prevention or treatment of memory loss. Three notable herbs worthy of mention are: Gotu Kola, Bacopa and Ginseng.
Gotu Kola
Gotu kola is an amazing herb that promises great results in enhancing the memory and improving brain functions. Generally, this powerful herb helps in improving one’s mental function. In traditional Chinese and ayurvedic medicine, gotu kola is used in rejuvenating the mind and the body and is considered an “anti-aging” herb.
Bacopa
In ayurvedic medicine, bacopa has been used since old times to enhance learning, concentration and memory.
If you are in search for the best memory-enhancing herbs available today, then bacopa should be on your list. Numerous studies have been conducted to test the effectiveness of bacopa in improving one’s memory and mental function. Most of the results revealed that, indeed, bacopa has the ability to promote mental health and better memory.
Ginseng
Lab trials have demonstrated how ginseng appears effective for memory impairment. Among mice given dosages of ginseng extracts, remarkable improvements in water maze tasks were exhibited and ginseng was shown to activate neurotransmitter activities that promote memory enhancement.

Most of these herbs and many more are available in some formulation which have been found to be very effective for memory loss, dementia and many other conditions. to learn more reach Einstein on kfd4me@yahoo.com or skype: smartkidx

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Solution For Small Manhood........just 8k / Firmcare Diagnostics & Medical Services Ltd. / Top 7 Natural Home Remedies For Heartburn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.