Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Massive E-explosion That Rock Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive E-explosion That Rock Nairaland (926 Views)

Photos From Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion That Killed 3 People In Bayelsa / This Man Was Injured Yesterday By The Explosion That Occured In Lagos(photos) / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive E-explosion That Rock Nairaland by Joel3(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
ARC News.

there was a bomb explosion that took place on sunday morning here on nairaland. eye witness says the attack happens at about 3 am? on filing the report several calls to nairaland owner could not be reach. But the security spook person claim that they are on top of the situation and as at now no body has claim responsibility for the bomb blast that rock about 3 am on sunday morning on nairaland.

Its was gather that the explosion was a massive blast on that faithful day that took nairaland down for several days... casualty figure toll, no life were lost except for massive data cut off.

One witness says. I suspect the boko haram for this blast. I thought they are opereting only in the north i never knew they will take to nairaland.

The police commitional said People should be aware that security is everybody business, report any suspicious activate to the authority.

we fully assured nigerians that the police have been brief and we will bring the perpetrator of this dastacly act to book. Also the nairalender should be conscious of themselves and their environment.

Arc news reporting

1 Like

Re: Massive E-explosion That Rock Nairaland by Joel3(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin grin
Re: Massive E-explosion That Rock Nairaland by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good 1. grin grin
Re: Massive E-explosion That Rock Nairaland by theSpark(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Witnesses are drawing lines and connecting the e-explosion to recent political happenings. A reliable source also pointed out the aim of the explosion could be to organise a massive jailbreak. This could be true as previously imprisoned members of the forum could be seen freely roaming the site, likewise the banished and exiled members. Notable among such is Mr Jones.

2 Likes

Re: Massive E-explosion That Rock Nairaland by Joel3(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
theSpark: Witnesses are drawing lines and connecting the e-explosion to recent political happenings. A reliable source also pointed out the aim of the explosion could be to organise a massive jailbreak. This could be true as previously imprisoned members of the forum could be seen freely roaming the site, likewise the banished and exiled members. Notable among such is Mr Jones.
grin
Re: Massive E-explosion That Rock Nairaland by Kanwulia: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Seuuuun don take im hand sponsor BOKO HARAM ni? grin
I knew this dey would come!
MUCHECHECHECHECHE!!!

My H-ENEMIES keep perissssshing!
ALL THOSE USELESS ANNOYING MULTI-COLORED ADs. . . . .I don't miss!
I hope Seeeeeeuuuuun has learned not to spread VIRUSES and DISEASES with his GREED for more ads?

Oh boy, go find real job o!

MUCHECHECHECHECHE!!!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Why APC Is Likely To Loose In Lagos- By Femi Aribisala / 15 Richest Heads Of State / Military Begins Massive Air And Ground Campaign To Recapture Damboa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.