Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE (52591 Views)

BUYING FROM 1688.com And Taobao Which Platform Is Better / Order Your Goods From Konga / Free Info About Aliexpress - 1688.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2014
doyinjummy: Thumbs up for the excellent service rendered yet again. I just received another package.

Thanks. cheesy

Thank you so much ma.
Your fourth order is already on it's way to your preferred shipper for onward forwarding to Lagos.
We are currently processing your fifth order ma.
Your repeat orders with us is a huge endorsement on our services and we are deeply grateful. grin
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by myads890(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2014
My testimony:

I decided to use NSIBOR and I must comment the fact that Nelson always picks his call on time and never fails to call back when the line goes off. And if phone calls don't work, he always replies via email. That's how to do business.

After I paid money into his account, he sent an email confirming the payment and promised to give me an update. He and my manufacturer had some issues but were able to sort it out and my goods arrived on time. It wook me about 5days before I was able to go to the office to pick my goods and I wasn't charged a single kobo for the delay. As a matter of fact my manufacturer provided an account number that required a $4 fee for incoming transactions and Nelson was kind enough to let it go. After some persuasion sha wink

All in all it was a good experience and ill definitely be patronising them in the future.

Keep up the good work!

Signed: The Nimini Store
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
myads890: My testimony:

I decided to use NSIBOR and I must comment the fact that Nelson always picks his call on time and never fails to call back when the line goes off. And if phone calls don't work, he always replies via email. That's how to do business.

After I paid money into his account, he sent an email confirming the payment and promised to give me an update. He and my manufacturer had some issues but were able to sort it out and my goods arrived on time. It wook me about 5days before I was able to go to the office to pick my goods and I wasn't charged a single kobo for the delay. As a matter of fact my manufacturer provided an account number that required a $4 fee for incoming transactions and Nelson was kind enough to let it go. After some persuasion sha wink

All in all it was a good experience and ill definitely be patronising them in the future.

Keep up the good work!

Signed: The Nimini Store

Thanks boss for your encouraging comments, we work on continuous improvement.

Meanwhile, I have received the alert for the funds to pay your supplier in china. I have swiftly initiated the transfer. Barring any unforeseen events, the cash will reflect in her account within 24 hours.

Thank you so much for your second funds transfer request with us. It's shows the level of confidence you have in us.

We are deeply grateful.

Katherine and I have settled so your business can move to the permanent site. grin
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by myads890(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2014
Lol.Thanks. I'm really glad to hear that.

Thespecialone:

Thanks boss for your encouraging comments, we work on continuous improvement.

Meanwhile, I have received the alert for the funds to pay your supplier in china. I have swiftly initiated the transfer. Barring any unforeseen events, the cash will reflect in her account within 24 hours.

Thank you so much for your second funds transfer request with us. It's shows the level of confidence you have in us.

We are deeply grateful.

Katherine and I have settled so your business can move to the permanent site. grin
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by pokenose(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
I have just picked up my first order through NSIBOR and I can confirm that all the positive comments you read here are all true. I will definately make more orders soon and I would advice any serious importer who wants efficient purchasing and logistic support to go through Nsibor. You wont regret it. Keep up the good work Nsibor. Cheers!
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
pokenose: I have just picked up my first order through NISIBOR and I can confirm that all the positive comments you read here are all true. I will definately make more orders soon and I would advice any serious importer who wants efficient purchasing and logistic support to go through Nsibor. You wont regret it. Keep up the good work Nisibor. Cheers!
Thank you sir. grin
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Shopping from 1688 is fun grin

*cheap and high quality goods
*cheaper than aliexpress and alibaba
*increased profit margin for you
*wide range of products
*efficient logistics support from #TeamNisiborPs
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by writeraccess: 2:21am On Aug 10, 2014
pLEASE

THANKS FOR YOUR GENEROUS SERVICE HERE

I want to order this Galaxy tab here: http://detail.1688.com/offer/1298334861.html

Kindly help me check and confirm if I can order it

If not, give me links to reputable sellers on that site, so I can order the same tab sir

Pls

Awaiting your reply

Danieladetunji5@gmail.com
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 3:42am On Aug 10, 2014
writeraccess: pLEASE

THANKS FOR YOUR GENEROUS SERVICE HERE

I want to order this Galaxy tab here: http://detail.1688.com/offer/1298334861.html

Kindly help me check and confirm if I can order it

If not, give me links to reputable sellers on that site, so I can order the same tab sir

Pls

Awaiting your reply

replied sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by dvdami(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
I can authoritatively say that NSIBOR PROCUREMENT is one of the next big things in Nigeria. Logistics support is fantastic.

Swift service and Swift responses to mail and whatsapp messages. There was a time I chatted him past 11pm thinking he would respond the following day, I got his response within minutes.

Got my first package frm them few days back. They are very true to their words.

Surely doing biz wt dem again.

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 4:14am On Aug 12, 2014
dvdami: I can authoritatively say that NSIBOR PROCUREMENT is one of the next big things in Nigeria. Logistics support is fantastic.

Swift service and Swift responses to mail and whatsapp messages. There was a time I chatted him past 11pm thinking he would respond the following day, I got his response within minutes.

Got my first package frm them few days back. They are very true to their words.

Surely doing biz wt dem again.
Thank you sir for your second order with us. It's a huge vote of confidence on us and we are so grateful.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
myads890: Lol.Thanks. I'm really glad to hear that.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, your goods will arrive Lagos tomorrow, it left China today. #iLoveExpressShipping grin
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Many thanks to all those who sent us request for quotation. You will hear from us soon. We have to verify the sellers first.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by writeraccess: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Fantastic service

I got m product 3 days after

Sorry I'm writing this now

I have been so busy

Fantastic tab too

My dudes love it!

Thanks Nisibok

You too much!

Dan
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by lgboks(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
How much is 45yen in naira? Am curious now
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
lgboks: How much is 45yen in naira? Am curious now
www.oanda.com/currency/converter
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by go4success(f): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2014
do you charge seperately for paying to seller.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2014
go4success: do you charge seperately for paying to seller.

No we dont. we handle payment and shipping however,
if you want to handle your shipping, that is fine by us
we will purchase the goods an send to your preferred shipper.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by go4success(f): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2014
I sent you a mail.I want to buy 20pcs of that bag.send me the breakdown
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by go4success(f): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=go4success]I sent you a mail.I want to buy 20pcs of that bag.send me the breakdown[
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
go4success:
we have since replied ma.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by go4success(f): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
we will conclude on watsapp?
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
So far this month we have successfully procured and shipped goods in excess of 150kgs for our highly esteemed clients from 1688.com 43 times . We are tested and trusted. Thanks to everyone who has ordered goods from 1688 through us, thanks for your patience even in the of face shipping delays. We love and appreciate you. It can only get better. From all of us at nisibor procurement solutions.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
SERVICE UPDATE

At Nisibor Procurement Solutions, we are a listening organization and as such by popular demand we are reopening our service line for Aliexpress/Alibaba procurement on limited scale for now.

What's new

i. Service Charge is NGN500 FLAT For Aliexpress and NGN1,000 for Alibaba procurement
ii Maximum of three sellers

Shipping Charges To Lagos
Normal $7.80/Kg (7 days)
Express $11.80/Kg 24 hours ( Your goods leave China today, they arrive Lagos tomorrow evening)
This includes customs clearance.

Kindly note we don’t post or attend to request for quotes on Nairaland.
Kindly send them to our email address.

Terms and Conditions Apply

You are free to handle shipping yourself.

That's fine by us.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bootybuttchic: how much will oneplus one phone cost

and arent u doing pay on delivery

56000 for 16gb
66,000 for 64gb
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by ebally(f): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thanks Nisiborps for a wonderful service rendered! Goods received in superb condition. Great customer service I must say. Its a five star rating.*****
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by blaxx: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2014
What's the cost to Ship to Nigeria?
Also give me your normal and express shipping cost.

aliexpress.com/item/1730036656.html
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
blaxx: What's the cost to Ship to Nigeria?
Also give me your normal and express shipping cost.

aliexpress.com/item/1730036656.html
pls kindly send us a mail nisiborps@gmail.com
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by yemibabe4(f): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
@thespecialone....i sent you a mail.am expecting ur reply
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 3:16am On Sep 11, 2014
yemibabe4: @thespecialone....i sent you a mail.am expecting ur reply

seen and replied ma.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by spotmataz: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2014
Wow really impressed. Guess i can count on your services too. Will try any of your services soon. Well done.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by okeyfineboy(m): 4:03am On Sep 12, 2014
Please can someone help with their account details?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Building A Cooking Gas/LPG Skid Plant Anywhere In Nigeria / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.