Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,413 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

My-name-is-khan Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My-name-is-khan Fan Page (727 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My-name-is-khan Fan Page by Abiagirl777(f): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Can i say islam sucks?
Re: My-name-is-khan Fan Page by Ugom38(f): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
in Khan's voice,my name is khan,khan from the epiglotis'.lol
always tryin to mek sure they pronounce his name properly.
Re: My-name-is-khan Fan Page by usermane(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2014
The strength of the movie is that, while it tried to potray muslims as more human and peaceful individuals than the extremists and terrorists that the West and the media tend to relate them to, it remind us that the extremists still have a strong influence in the body of the religion and muslim community as a as a whole.

Recall that scene where Khan was stabbed by one of those terrorists plotting in the mosque whom he had snitched on. It pictured the muslim world finely. There is so much sick teachings among muslims today, once you as a muslim decide to reject and debunk them based on your discovery of the falsehood behind them, you 'll earn yourself bitter enemity from your so called brothers.
Take a look at the Sudanese sentenced to death for apostacy by a Sharia court earlier this year. Many muslims protested against it, but it didn't change anything because those behind the sentence, behind the court have more power and exert more influence than the so called peaceful muslims against the sentence.
Re: My-name-is-khan Fan Page by Abiagirl777(f): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yeah @ USERMANE,even though muslims have great propensity for violence lyk when Khan was stabbed by his fellow muslim for reportin de Dr,we we still shouldn't generalise tinz.
sadly a saying is invoke nw
'All muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims'.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce’s Mother, Tina Knowles Just Got Engaged . . . Guess Who??? / Photos: Fathia Baogun As A Prisoner In New Movie, Eniola Badmus As Ghost / Hey, What Do You Guys Think About Akpororo In This Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.