Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (986 Views)

Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by hollandis(f): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by abatically(m): 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
In as much as its a shameful act.. on the other side I won't blame them. We all know this is naija.. and naija things are always pay as u go. If they don't collect the money now and they get knocked out in the round of 16, then they can kiss the money goodbye.. e don enter story be that. Nigeria government don't care about welfare of their players in case of injury or retirement... This is why players demand for their allowance before hand.
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by hollandis(f): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
abatically: In as much as its a shameful act.. on the other side I won't blame them. We all know this is naija.. and naija things are always pay as u go. If they don't collect the money now and they get knocked out in the round of 16, then they can kiss the money goodbye.. e don enter story be that. Nigeria government don't care about welfare of their players in case of injury or retirement... This is why players demand for their allowance before hand.
My brother this is disguisting.It doesnt make any sense.The money is too small .Please dont look @ it from the Nigerian angle .These guys are all playing in Europe and abroad .Kids that are 16 years earn this money during summer .This i shameful and annoying

Moreover you cant be transfering such an amount .Which bank will allow you do that .I cant withdraw more than 1,000 dollars a day .When I was paying Tuition ,I had to spread it over 3 days .I am so sick and disguisted now
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by abatically(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
hollandis:
My brother this is disguisting.It doesnt make any sense.The money is too small .Please dont look @ it from the Nigerian angle .These guys are all playing in Europe and abroad .Kids that are 16 years earn this money during summer .This i shameful and annoying

Moreover you cant be transfering such an amount .Which bank will allow you do that .I cant withdraw more than 1,000 dollars a day .When I was paying Tuition ,I had to spread it over 3 days .I am so sick and disguisted now

Ghana sent an airplane with over $3 million to brazil to pay their players. I'm not saying Nigeria should do that.. just an illustration. In England and other countries.. players are not paid for playing for their country, they play for pride.. but then their countries will stand by them in difficult times which is not the same with Nigeria. $15,000 might be chicken change to some big boys in the team but to some its a big deal. They are a team.. If 4 players say they want thier money.. the rest has to join to be in solidarity even though they don't need the money.
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by MrMac10(m): 12:10am On Jun 28, 2014
Bitch stop lying .No high school student ear s 15 racks in the Su.ner. I went to high school in America FYI. THAT'S THE AMOUNT MOST WALMART AND BIG FRANCHISE STORES EARN ANNUALLY. SO DON'T LIE TO THE GULLIBLE NAIJA POPULATION. THE PLAYERS ARE JUST LOOKING FOR EXCUSES TO LOSE THE FRANCE GAME, SO AUREVIOR NAIJA AFTER MONDAY

1 Like

Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by ekiloui(f): 1:52am On Jun 28, 2014
I think ur post is disgusting as well!
Why should they have to even ask for the money in the 1st place?
Do u think it's only Nigeria that pays their players for appearances?
Have u ever heard any european or american country asking for their fees and bonuses?
Or do u think they don't get paid either.

The problem with Africa, it's leaders and it's people is corruption!
No other continent ever has money issues..promises are made to be kept and not broken. Nff has the money to pay, but are "waiting till the boys come back to pay them"
Rubbish! Those niggas are gonna keep the money and after the boys come back from brazil they won't get a dime..no be today e start! Nff is generally known for doing this.and u are here barking! Mind u..this is their job and people get paid for working..nobody signed up for charity. So because civil servants are serving their country whenever their payment is delayed they shouldn't strike abi?

Y'all should keep patting ur yeye Nff on the back while they scheme to pocket SE's money.
Monkey they work, baboon they chop.

Corrupt leaders with corrupt people
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by hollandis(f): 2:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
Bitch stop lying .No high school student ear s 15 racks in the Su.ner. I went to high school in America FYI. THAT'S THE AMOUNT MOST WALMART AND BIG FRANCHISE STORES EARN ANNUALLY. SO DON'T LIE TO THE GULLIBLE NAIJA POPULATION. THE PLAYERS ARE JUST LOOKING FOR EXCUSES TO LOSE THE FRANCE GAME, SO AUREVIOR NAIJA AFTER MONDAY

How would you know? Are you a citizen? If minimum wage in somes states is $10 an hour .Why is it not possible not to earn 15,000.Is it not a curse to earn 15,000 in a year ?

You went to high school abroad why didnt you do college abroad ,so you will know how people work as young as possible.You were definitely spoilt silly ,so your dad sent you back to Nigeria ,so you will not drag his name abroad .Please go out ,lazy bone.I wonder who will date a lazy arrse like yourself ,who cannot earn 15,000 before fall semester.
And please be civil .
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by hollandis(f): 2:51am On Jun 28, 2014
ekiloui: I think ur post is disgusting as well!
Why should they have to even ask for the money in the 1st place?
Do u think it's only Nigeria that pays their players for appearances?
Have u ever heard any european or american country asking for their fees and bonuses?
Or do u think they don't get paid either.

The problem with Africa, it's leaders and it's people is corruption!
No other continent ever has money issues..promises are made to be kept and not broken. Nff has the money to pay, but are "waiting till the boys come back to pay them"
Rubbish! Those niggas are gonna keep the money and after the boys come back from brazil they won't get a dime..no be today e start! Nff is generally known for doing this.and u are here barking! Mind u..this is their job and people get paid for working..nobody signed up for charity. So because civil servants are serving their country whenever their payment is delayed they shouldn't strike abi?

Y'all should keep patting ur yeye Nff on the back while they scheme to pocket SE's money.
Monkey they work, baboon they chop.

Corrupt leaders with corrupt people

I am sure you did not get point duhhh!!!!

Lets say I am supposed to pay you 1million naira ,and I end up paying 800,000 naira .There are many reasons why I might have been delaying that money ,esp for bank reasons.There is a limit of transaction or there might have been issue carrying money for security reaonss .NFF must have bdefinitely explained this .When they were paid 10,000 instead of 5,000 with the pathethic draw with Iran ,Why didnt they return the money.

Infact they should be paid 10,000 balance ,becos of that 5,000 overage

I know you are slow ,thats why I took time to explain
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by hollandis(f): 2:52am On Jun 28, 2014
abatically:

Ghana sent an airplane with over $3 million to brazil to pay their players. I'm not saying Nigeria should do that.. just an illustration. In England and other countries.. players are not paid for playing for their country, they play for pride.. but then their countries will stand by them in difficult times which is not the same with Nigeria. $15,000 might be chicken change to some big boys in the team but to some its a big deal. They are a team.. If 4 players say they want thier money.. the rest has to join to be in solidarity even though they don't need the money.

I am not sure the socalled 4 players are even dragging the money
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by MrMac10(m): 3:16am On Jun 28, 2014
BITCH SHUT THE Bleep UP. You just LYING TO THIS PEOPLE. I STILL LIVE IN THE STATES ,AND I AM A PRIDE TO MY PEOPLE WORLD OVER. I AM SURE YOUR KIND OF AFRICAN GIRLS SUCK DICK ON THE DOWN LOW TO GET PAID
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by hollandis(f): 3:52am On Jun 28, 2014
abatically:

Ghana thought the money was not going to come and they knew they could not scale the hurdle
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
hollandis go and sit in mud
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by samtol4(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
@hollandis go sleep jare ....you never see anything good in the team because Mba was not selected you even said they will be disgraced in first round...today you are singing a new tune .Have you forgotten all you said ?
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by ekiloui(f): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
hollandis:

I am sure you did not get point duhhh!!!!

Lets say I am supposed to pay you 1million naira ,and I end up paying 800,000 naira .There are many reasons why I might have been delaying that money ,esp for bank reasons.There is a limit of transaction or there might have been issue carrying money for security reaonss .NFF must have bdefinitely explained this .When they were paid 10,000 instead of 5,000 with the pathethic draw with Iran ,Why didnt they return the money.

Infact they should be paid 10,000 balance ,becos of that 5,000 overage

I know you are slow ,thats why I took time to explain
U're the one who's slow if u believe the nonsen.se u spewed.
I mean we are talking of nff for chrissake. Maybe u should wake up..nff likes to owe players for a life time. Can u imagine if they crash out in round of 16? Which nff will pay them.. u know nothing about these corrupt thieves who are only after their pockets and self interest..instead of wasting ur energy criticising se..channel ur energy towards those old thieves.
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by Kog45(m): 6:27am On Jun 29, 2014
hollandis: This is so disguisting and pathethic .Imagine fighting over 15,000 dollars , no not 15,000 ,but remaining 15,000.Meaning other money has been paid.

How do they want them to be paid,is it in cash or what? Will a bank permit money exchange that much in one week? This is a dubious protest

Asides that.$15,000 is an amount a high school student can make during the summer @ minimum wage .I made 20,000 before school last september

I think its an excuse that they wont be doing well ,and then they will blame it on the remaining 15,000 dollars .An amount that is a mockery of what Mikel and other players are paid weekly .

If anything the only person that should be screaming blue murder is Uzoeyi ,egwuekwe and odunlami because they are the only local based players in the squad and am not even sure they are complaining.For them it is a great priviledge to adorn the color of the country.

Ever since Keshi and Amokachi took over the helm of affairs.It has been a case of fighing over one thing or the other ,just like USA 94 .

I will come back on Monday to this topic.

Please share your opinion .......And pleasee be civil .I kow y'll hate me in this forum.fORTUNATELY FOR ME.I am still a Nigerian because we went past the group stage,however the remianing 15,000 dollars is the highest magnitude of irritation I feel now.

If they dont beat France,they will be jubilant ,if they do,they will also be jubilant .Nigeria still has a severe mediocrity syndrome .My wish for YOBO TO BE DISGRACED OUT (like Altidore did him)of this tournament is not seeing the light of the day.I guess he won undecided
Please nobody hate you but your postings are irritating.

(1) (Reply)

Best And Worst Penalty Shootout Nations / Most Valuable Footballers For The Year 2014 / See How Fans Are Reacting To Wilshere Shisha Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.