Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

M-kaze Releases Two Breath Taking Singles Titled, Take You Home And Light Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M-kaze Releases Two Breath Taking Singles Titled, Take You Home And Light Me (1550 Views)

New Jam _ M-kaze - Fade Away / M-kaze - My Girlfriend [download] / M-kaze – Change (situation) (prod. Indiana) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M-kaze Releases Two Breath Taking Singles Titled, Take You Home And Light Me by perfectsoft: 12:44am On Jun 28, 2014
M-KAZE IS OUT WITH TWO BREATH TAKING SINGLES TITLED, TAKE YOU HOME AND LIGHT ME ON. AFTER SPENDING QUALITY TIME IN THE STUDIO THE MUSIC GENIUS COMES WITH TWO CLASSIC TRACKS TO REKINDLE LOVE AND ROMANCE IN EVERY HEART. ANOTHER ONE FROM THE STABLES OF AMA SOUND PRODUCED BY (Y.R.P)

Profile:
=====

Emmanuel Clement Azivudu aka M-Kaze is a recording artiste, song writer, producer and a sound engineer. Mkaze started his music career professionally in 2006 when he released his debut album titled “MUSIC & M-KAZE” followed by ''Psycho'' and ''King of the Underground (2009/2011)
The introduction of this lyrical Genius into the music industry changed the face of music and motivated a lot of talented youths in the grassroots especially those from Niger Delta Region. In 2009, Mkaze bagged the award: “Artiste of the year” and “Best collaboration” at the first edition of Portharcourt Music Award.
M-kaze is unique with creative, freshly inspiring sound and stage overwhelming presence. He carries a special vibe for the ladies and young people. He is a breath of fresh air for the Nigeria’s Afro pop scene. His easy flowing music style is a combo pack of hope and thoughtful rhymes.
M-kaze is out again with two breath taking singles titled TAKE YOU HOME and LIGHT ME ON. after spending quality time in the studio the music genius comes with tow new tracks to rekindle love and romance in every heart. another one from the stables of AMA SOUND produced by (Y.R.P) @mkaze01

Download Light Me On:
===================
http://notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/M-KAZE-LIGHT-ME-ON.mp3

Download Take You Home:
===================
http://notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/M-KAZE-TAKE-YOU-HOME.mp3

(1) (Reply)

FULL ALBUM : Kiss Daniel – “new Era” / Free Beat... Upcoming Artistes, Get In Here!!! / Naira Marley X Olamide X Lil Kesh – Issa Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.