Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Fingerlings Available! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fingerlings Available! (2639 Views)

Fast Growing Catfish Fingerlings Available For Sale At DIXTA FARMS ONNA / All-male Tilapia Fingerlings / Good Size Fingerlings Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fingerlings Available! by Kings331(m): 1:29am On Jun 28, 2014
Get your steady and constant supply of fingerlings (Shooters) any time, any day! This offer can be accessed at an alarming considerable and subsidised price.
Re: Fingerlings Available! by pragmatistm(m): 2:40am On Jun 28, 2014
Kings331: Get your steady and constant supply of fingerlings (Shooters) any time, any day! This offer can be accessed at an alarming considerable and subsidised price.
No address, email,phone number,etc. Are you for real?
Re: Fingerlings Available! by 1stUnique(m): 4:49am On Jun 28, 2014
pragmatist_m: No address, email,phone number,etc. Are you for real?
lolzz. Funny u. It seems he is waiting for interested person to ask for it.. Beside let me ask for picture as one of my Oga's will alway do.
Re: Fingerlings Available! by Kings331(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2014
pragmatist_m: No address, email,phone number,etc. Are you for real?

This is a forum. U can always indicate interest and contact will then be made. But be it as it may, U can always contact me on 07031892033 or ugokings11@yahoo.com for any quantity of fingerlings u desire!
Re: Fingerlings Available! by haykays(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
can you supply 150k fingerlings
Re: Fingerlings Available! by Kings331(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Definitely sir! Just place ur order!
Re: Fingerlings Available! by pragmatistm(m): 1:25am On Jun 30, 2014
Kings331:

This is a forum. U can always indicate interest and contact will then be made. But be it as it may, U can always contact me on 07031892033 or ugokings11@yahoo.com for any quantity of fingerlings u desire!
Ok. You have done the needful. grin Next time remember to do your homework properly.
Re: Fingerlings Available! by biggyblazzy: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hello Brur,I'm using dis medium to extend my warmest greetings .doe I had bin in dis bizz for a while bt my major challenge is to knw d best kind of artemia to start wit for d fries frm day one .has so many imitations had flood d whole mkt .To dis end,I wnt U to recommend a feed 4 me to start wit 4 my newfries nd betta still d best place to get it .Your swift responds will be gladly apprs8d. God Blesss
Re: Fingerlings Available! by Kings331(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
biggyblazzy: Hello Brur,I'm using dis medium to extend my warmest greetings .doe I had bin in dis bizz for a while bt my major challenge is to knw d best kind of artemia to start wit for d fries frm day one .has so many imitations had flood d whole mkt .To dis end,I wnt U to recommend a feed 4 me to start wit 4 my newfries nd betta still d best place to get it .Your swift responds will be gladly apprs8d. God Blesss

Bro! U r welcome! Imitation is rife in artemia and all fish feeds for that matter. Close analysis will reveal to U that majority of our packaged feeds are made of fishmeal flavor instead of fishmeal. Presently, I still use the shell free artemia and coppens too. Though someone suggested mixing 0.3mm with fishmeal, yet to try that anyway. I recently saw ocean artemia but yet to try that out. An associate suggested one renowned artemia that have bee. given better result in warri. have placed an order already. but am seriously placing an order for artemia from abroad. guess you have to make do with what u have for now. let as always hope for d best. thanks!
Re: Fingerlings Available! by baba11(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Kings331:

Bro! U r welcome! Imitation is rife in artemia and all fish feeds for that matter. Close analysis will reveal to U that majority of our packaged feeds are made of fishmeal flavor instead of fishmeal. Presently, I still use the shell free artemia and coppens too. Though someone suggested mixing 0.3mm with fishmeal, yet to try that anyway. I recently saw ocean artemia but yet to try that out. An associate suggested one renowned artemia that have bee. given better result in warri. have placed an order already. but am seriously placing an order for artemia from abroad. guess you have to make do with what u have for now. let as always hope for d best. thanks!
To prevent these trials and errors,y can't u join cafan?they are the recognised body on fish farming in Nigeria....
Re: Fingerlings Available! by Kings331(m): 2:10am On Jul 02, 2014
baba11: To prevent these trials and errors,y can't u join cafan?they are the recognised body on fish farming in Nigeria....

Joining a recognized body is always ideal, but educate me; what difference does it make? Do they manufacture feeds too?
Re: Fingerlings Available! by FarmTech(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
baba11: To prevent these trials and errors,y can't u join cafan?they are the recognised body on fish farming in Nigeria....
How much does it cost to join?
Re: Fingerlings Available! by bamishow(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
do you have any in stock, i thinking of going into fish farming business
Re: Fingerlings Available! by baba11(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
FarmTech:
How much does it cost to join?
to get form,it's 1k+others...if you don't mind I can give u their links even that of their president...any question u want to ask,you are free to ask him!!!
Re: Fingerlings Available! by baba11(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kings331:

Joining a recognized body is always ideal, but educate me; what difference does it make? Do they manufacture feeds too?
No,they don't do this...adv of being a member are:due to sharing of knowledge among the farmer,they can recommend any feed best for your fish.If govt want to give something,you'll be entitled to it.You can sell your fish among the members, you'll know the current price of selling it at a time so nobody will cheat u.the list is endless bro...
NB:I'm not their agent,I'm just trying to help!!!
Re: Fingerlings Available! by FarmTech(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
baba11: to get form,it's 1k+others...if you don't mind I can give u their links even that of their president...any question u want to ask,you are free to ask him!!!
Thanks. Right now i'm nt into catfish farming tho. Just asking. The one I'm about to register for now is all farmers associatn of nigeria. They said it's 3.15k.
Re: Fingerlings Available! by baba11(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
FarmTech:
Thanks. Right now i'm nt into catfish farming tho. Just asking. The one I'm about to register for now is all farmers associatn of nigeria. They said it's 3.15k.
Maybe it has increased,I too I'm yet to begin practicalising it but very soon, that ll changed!!!
Re: Fingerlings Available! by olioli: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
OliviaJacob1@hotmail.com
Hello Dear,
My name is Olivia, I came aacross when I am brousing your profile and
I decide to contact you,hoping that you will accept my request,
If you accept my request,please reply to my email address
(OliviaJacob1@hotmail.com) so that I will send you my photo
And more about me,I believe we can make good friends,
I thank distance will not be a barrier ,
as what matters is the feelings we will have for each other,thank you,
hope to here from you soon on my private email,have a nice day with love from
yours
Olivia
Re: Fingerlings Available! by Kings331(m): 5:57am On Jul 03, 2014
bamishow: do you have any in stock, i thinking of going into fish farming business

Yes! I am always in continuous production! And will b able to cater for any quantity U desire at a very reduced price. Call me up @ 07031892033 or mail me on ugokings11@yahoo.com
Re: Fingerlings Available! by Kings331(m): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2014
bamishow: do you have any in stock, i thinking of going into fish farming business

Yes! I am always in continuous production! And will b able to cater for any quantity U desire at a very reduced price. Call me up @ 07031892033.
Re: Fingerlings Available! by Ebi4life: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2014
Kings331:

Yes! I am always in continuous production! And will b able to cater for any quantity U desire at a very reduced price. Call me up @ 07031892033.
. I am in kaduna, can u supply me. What specie of catfish do u have and where are u based.
Re: Fingerlings Available! by Kings331(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ebi4life: . I am in kaduna, can u supply me. What specie of catfish do u have and where are u based.

Have Clarias but Heterobranchus can be gotten on demand. why not call me up so we talk about statistics.
Re: Fingerlings Available! by baba11(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Kings331:

Yes! I am always in continuous production! And will b able to cater for any quantity U desire at a very reduced price. Call me up @ 07031892033 or mail me on ugokings11@yahoo.com
where did u based@king
Re: Fingerlings Available! by Kings331(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
baba11: where did u based@king

PortHarcourt, Rivers State!
Re: Fingerlings Available! by baba11(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
Kings331:

PortHarcourt, Rivers State!
u r very far....I based in Lagos
Re: Fingerlings Available! by Kings331(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
baba11: u r very far....I based in Lagos

Depends on what u desire. with special arrangement, devil can c God. Supplied to Abj before!
Re: Fingerlings Available! by baba11(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2014
Kings331:

Depends on what u desire. with special arrangement, devil can c God. Supplied to Abj before!
OK,when I need your services,I'll get in touch with u.Are you on bbm?
Re: Fingerlings Available! by Kings331(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
baba11: OK,when I need your services,I'll get in touch with u.Are you on bbm?

yea. but not very active. whatsapp is preferable $
Re: Fingerlings Available! by baba11(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kings331:

yea. but not very active. whatsapp is preferable $
ok
Re: Fingerlings Available! by wahleymanutd: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2014
@king, if m to order for btw 5 to 10k fingerlings at wat price will each go for?
Re: Fingerlings Available! by Kings331(m): 2:21am On Jul 08, 2014
wahleymanutd: @king, if m to order for btw 5 to 10k fingerlings at wat price will each go for?

Re: Fingerlings Available! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2014
FarmTech:
i thought poultry assc. Should be more ideal. Anyway to many associations, almost no advantage joining them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flower Tree Produced In Woman Shapes (photos / See Some Of The Things Soursop Water And Leaves Does In The Body / Manual Corn Planters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.