Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Graduate Internship Scheme(sure-p) Calling....... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graduate Internship Scheme(sure-p) Calling....... (556 Views)

The Ugly Ordeal-2015 Naptin Graduate Sure-p Sponsored / How To Apply For Graduate Internship Scheme By Sure-p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Internship Scheme(sure-p) Calling....... by NOPET: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2014
hello N'Landas, i am currently working in an organization, though the salary is just 60k but i just got a call from a certain company in victoria Island that i have been matched with them through the FG GRADUATE INTERNSHIP SCHEME(SURE-P),my problem is that i heard the FG is paying only stipen of #25k per month and the company i will be working may not even pay me anything, am planning to get married next year as i have plan my introduction already for this year,how can i manage this? and how am i sure that after one year of the program i will not be on the street searching for job again?. i met with the HR of this company and she explained that resources cannot be used to train employee and later let go just like that... the company in question is into OIL AND GAS(sector) but my fear is 25k monthly stipen by govt and probability of absorbing a graduate after a year.. please i need your good advise as this decision may really ruin my plans.. thanks in anticipation
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme(sure-p) Calling....... by Anoneism(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2014
Op, I don't think you need an angel to tell you what to do here.
Simple logic should help you out here:
Is 60k enough to cater for you and your future wife?.......... Yes(at least).
Is 25k enough for you and your future wife?......... I don't think so.
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme(sure-p) Calling....... by NOPET: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2014
but sir, according to the HR the company will pay certain sum of money also to me but she didnt specify but what am really looking at is future with the oil and gas sector.. u know what i mean? please am still expecting other good advise pls Nlanda help a brother here

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Imam Put To Shame By Simple Diplomacy(must Read) / Some Amazing Facts / Ebola Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.