Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,310 members, 7,846,377 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nairaland Data Loss: What's Going To Happen To Advertisers? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Data Loss: What's Going To Happen To Advertisers? (459 Views)

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / What's Going On Between Gideon Okeke And His Son? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Data Loss: What's Going To Happen To Advertisers? by contactmorak: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2014
So sorry abt the issue recently faced by Nairaland. I'm not really happy with what I'd call Seun's poor crisis management. He needs to employ the service of a PR personal. Atleast, a Press Release would have gone a long way. For me I'm yet to get any notification on the situation of my paid advert on the sexuality thread before the sad incident happened.
Re: Nairaland Data Loss: What's Going To Happen To Advertisers? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2014
[New Video]-McGalaxy - SEKEM
One hand on your chest, the other on your waist oya sekem..lol..this video is supercool,can u imagine i woke up this morning dancing sekem to show you hw cool this video looks like.Well After a successful dance competition which gave out lots of cheques to winners of "Sekem" Dance competition. The comedian / musician finally drops an exceptional video to "Sekem" which features Basketmouth and 2face doing their "Sekem" dance, directed by Patrick Elis.dance too!!! ....click link to see video---- http://maweprospa..com/2014/06/new-video-mcgalaxy-sekem.html

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Talks Tackling Poverty Through Agriculture On ABC News PHOTO + VIDEO / Freeze Coolfm Comes For Donald Trump / M.I: Chairmen Don’t Quit By Jim Donnett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.