Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Let's Design Your Website. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Let's Design Your Website. (723 Views)

Let Design Your Website At Affordable Price. / Let Design Your Blog For You / Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Design Your Website. by mrwebb: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2008
Have you started wondering if everything in Nigeria actually connotes "not working" most especially countless websites being generated daily in Nigeria.

Or yours is a project like Nairaland, Yahoo Site or any kind of site for your company, organisation, church, mosque, web concept, onlne radio station, online TV Station? Then it's time you talk to WEBB AND WEBSTER, Special Class of Web Application, Database Administrators and Software Guys.

We will do your project just the way you wanted and also offer a helping hand (if required), when it comes to concept development. talk to us @ 0803 792 6067,    0802 555 0 500,    01 400 9121   info@webbandwebster.com or visit www.webbandwebster.com.

Just The Way You Wanted It.
Re: Let's Design Your Website. by knzguru(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2008
Hello webmasters, i am a young entreprenuer and i need a website as a value added service to my clients. the website is to be a business directory where my clients can control their profiles.

Pls send me an email of your biz details, past clients (with a list of sites u hav developed for them) and a cost estimate for 1)hosting, 2)design and 3)programming. Pls understand dat my budget is not much and i will only respond to proposals within my reach.

I look forward to working with you. thank you

knzguru@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Forum Designer / Get Your Websites Designed Here / Pls I Want To Add A Forum To My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.