Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions (3248 Views)

Life Time Opportunity For Artist Who Have What Is Takes: Good Music,swag.style / Lets Demand For Artist To Shoot Their Videos In 9ja. / New Record Label Looking For Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by Billiam1: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2008
I predict the following will happen to certain artists in the near or distant future

Modenine: Will give up on trying to "elevate" hip hop heads and will be a jss3 math teacher

Sauce Kid: Will try again to top yebariba but it won't work, so he starts his own "Gangster 101" Classes at UniBen

Tuface: will catch herpies

Dbanj: Will divorce Don Jazzy and elope with Ikechukwu

9ice: will be involved in a drive-by shooting from an okada driver

Lord Ajasa: ordered the 9ice assisnation

Sasha: will suffer from complication of trying to have the fat in her head put in her nyash.

Tony Tetuila: Will become a male stripper and change his name to "Tony Two-naira"

Rugged Man: Will star in Nollywood's first Gay movie, entitled "Ruggedy Kabash"

lol, feel free to add ur own predictions
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by AfrknKngs(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2008
LMFAO!!!1 Dude, That is some funny ass prediction!!! Lol,

African Kings: Will take Naija Music to a whole different level

Eldee: Will make up with Freestyle and create a new group called "Trybesuncles"

Amplifyd Crew: Will have their own Music TV channel called "Amplifyd TV"

Kelly Hansome: Will take Tuface's place

P Square: Will beef each other and do their own thing

Oladele: Will confess his Love to Eldee

Olu Maintain: Will be caught in L.A. for fraud activity and will be used as an example towards every 419ers =D

was bored too,

Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by chasisgirl(f): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2008
nice one .for once u guys are using ur brains for creativity , and bill-i-am africankings i like u for this one here are my predictions

saucekid -would do another album with a slang sicker than yebariba and win the best rap video in 2009
9ice-will divorce tony payne and impregnate 5 girls at a time
2face- would drop the wackest album in 2009 and would then beg faze to do a collabo after faze becomes a konvict in akon prisons
eedris -wouuld diss ruggedman back and have the last laugh
modenine- would lose to illbliss and ruggedman again for the next 3 yrs if he doesnt sit up an do a video in a foreign country
ruggedman-all naija rappers would diss him back in 2009
dbanj- would employ wande coal as a slave and do freedom from don jassy
don jazzy -would change his name to don jasket and release an album
wande coal-would marry peelolly and give birth to quadruplet
banky w- would be healthy forever and no girl would break whats left of his heart
bill-i -am - would release an album titled bill i am and will be sued for his life savings by will i am
sasha- would get pregnant for naeto c and be the 1st naija girl to rap while pregnant
faze- would be jailed in new york and will become a real convict after signing for akon
blackfaze -would be arrested for smoking igbo while performing on stage
overdose - would be kidnapped by militants and brought to start rapping in lagos like modenine
2face - would impregnate 3 guvnors daughters at the same time in 2009
africankings - would release a diss song for saucekid and saucekid will tear their yansh with a single reply
sound sultan- will become a rapper and leave his old genre
baba dee- will begin to do makossa, rap and leave dancehall because he no dey sell
terry g -would win the best dancehall song in 2009 and win grammy in 2010
kemistry- who have a tooth surgery and begin to wear tooth lenses (contact)
freestyle -would diss eldee in 2008 ending and eldee and oladele would finish him again until he accepts that eldee is his baba
psquare - would impregnate same girl and start fighting 4d baby.they wold then begin to diss themsleves with r n b songs and start rappin
j-martins - would win the best video in 2009
mi- would wi the bst rap song in 2009 but would . his brother jesse jags , and jesse will reply back diss
timaya- would win the best raggae song in 2009 grammies
asa- would be the first to sing on a flying eagle and do a collabo with uti (bba)
ikechukwu- would be dissed by ruggedman and then retire from rap to take up a chieftancy title in his village
illbliss- notorious big would rise up from the dead and do a collabo with illbliss cos illbliss sounds like him, then he would die back.
r kelly - would do a collabo with barrister and kollington .the song would win the best interrracial song in 2009 grammy
sade adu- would do a collabo with obesere and pasuma in 2009

my hand is paining me. more to come grin

@javalove
come and do ur predictions

@africankings
be creative and stop beefing sauce and modenine. u guys are brothers !

@bill-i-am
create more interesting threads like this .ok?
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by javalove(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2008
lol!!!!! everyone

ok, make i try do my own

modenine will conquer africa, will rule his world then force nigerians to appreciate poet rappers like him by 2009. He would be the first naija rap artiste to win a grammy, cos only him can !!!

Ruggedman would still remain rugged for the rest of his life. Rugged in lyrics, in clothes and sense. By December 2009, we hope he removes his headwarmer for fumigation, maybe then he would realize rap ain't for rugged souls

Saucekid By 2009, he woud be in jail for stealing beats and sentenced to another 4yrs in prison for copy copy and over lifting Then he wud realize just like his ruggedmate that rap aint for small kids

AKS go try well well for 2009 but would Alaba international make them reap the fruits of their labour|

Eedris AbdulKareem By 2009, he would still be searching for his lost crown. Modenine would have to beef up the security in his Lekki residence cos Eedris cud be dangerous

Tony Tetuila He would be doing back up fpr Ebenexer Obey by 2009, believe me

D'banj I forsee this guy singing fuji

Don Jazzy Wud be in jail for drugs . . . .

wande coal this guy wud be fair in complexion by 2009. He for don bleach die,

faze wud still remain alone

black faze na igbo go end this guy career, say sometimes around november next year. lets watch and see

banky w see chasisgal's comments

2 face wud be confirmed impotent by june 2009 by american doctors. then all his girls wud explain who entered the place before him

javalove chasisgal wud be pregnant for him by november 2009 [/b]

still thinking,
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by AfrknKngs(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2008
Na wow oooh, 

@ Chasis: U no good fuh that one @ all,  Wehtin AKS do u,  Ahwell sha,

@ Java: Omo u too much jor,  =D ^Correct Guy^ NDU[quote][/quote]

Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by QBSauceKid: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2008
Saucekibaba:will have 12 more mixtapes nd no album.will also b runnin for ogba lga chairman on YYYY Party platform
Modenine:will grow old nd older nd will have 3 kids from chasisgels dry womb
Tubaba:will be lookin for record deal
Dbanj:will establish a church like soul-e
Don Jazzy: will hav thick ibo accent nd will be a nurse at general hospital
9ice:will b a mere photocopy of himself nd be a party rider
AKS:will be famous al ova d world nd hv lowwwww sperm count
Skingo:will b on my nuts foreva but not hav any artistic material or money.iyalaiya.
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by Billiam1: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2008
lol, i think Chasisgirl has an e-crush on me wink

ok, Nollywood Edition

Jim Iyke: Will die from suffocation from too much forced fone

Ramsey Noah: Will continue to have a bad hair line, and it'll eventually look like the Batman sign

Desmond Elliot: Will marry Genevieve Nnaji , and become Mr. Nnaji

Rita Dominic: Will be exposed by her plastic surgeon, and it will be revealed that Rita Dominic used to be Richard Dunnamdi cheesy
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by Okute1: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2008
Saucekid na Ikwerre boy?
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by FLOWSHOW: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2008
lol yall are so funny grin
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by FLOWSHOW: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2008
;d
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by FLOWSHOW: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2008
i predict that saucekid will win grammy-best rapper
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by FLOWSHOW: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2008
lol can't belief i wrote that . more artists predictions , am waiting for tosinadeda' and eldee's predictions

2face idibia -would impreganate 30 more girls one in each state of the federation and he would be certified overpotent
soul e baba -would retire fro singing a start a gospel crusade in his wifes village
mi- would be crowned the illest lyricist in naija and release 10hit albums in one single year 2009 grin
9ice- would change his name to ice water
lalaboi- wouldbecome a musician and train 6 yr old girls as a choir master
javalove - would quit nairaland and start programming java
modenine-would change his name to omo-ori-odo-9
ruggedman -would change his name from ruggedman to rofo-rofo man
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by stkris(m): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2008
cheesy I PREDICT

modenine : will change his name to javalove in 2009, go into soul music n r&b n sell 6 copies worldwide

tuface : will survive a 1 month coma, resulting from a 26 chic marathon orgy

ruggedman : will quit hip hop, grow beards n become the new oliver de coque iice wateerr . .

freestyle : will finally publish his HIV test papers n add a few pounds to erase suspicions of his status

d'banj : will be caught on set filming his first Indecency movie " kokolets 4 my koko" in 2009

eedris : will go back  to kano n work on his plan to overthrow the emir, because rap aint workin for him anymore, but will end up in sharia prison with no arms

9ice : will  release an all english song which abruptly ends his career

blackface : will be hawking rat poison at oshodi in order to buy ganja about this time next year

grin
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by javalove(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2008

i'm coding java already grin grin
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by mykali(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2008
lol. lmao. rotlalmao. u guys are rude. grin

d,banj will rap next year

tuface will rap

even banky will rap.

wait and see.
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by FLOWSHOW: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2008
tosinadeda will become a back singer for mohits and wash dbanj's wife pants. grin
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by A40(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2008
This is too funny grin grin grin
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by tosinadeda: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2008
am really not feeling this at all undecided undecided
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by javalove(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2008
tosinadeda:

am really not feeling this at all undecided undecided

no be play, ha u sef
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by tosinadeda: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2008
javalove:

no be play, ha u sef

lol i know!!!!
i no just dey feel am
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by owolomo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2008
SAUCE KID- AFRICAN AMERICAN WILL FLOPP AND HE WILL NEVER BE HEARD OF AGAIN, OR WILL GO TO JAIL BEFORE THE END OF THE YR

AFRICAN KINGS- WILL MOVE UP TO THE TOP OF ALL THE CHARTS IN 09, BEING THE BEST AT IT ALL

2FACE- WILL CARRY DISEASE FROM ENTERING THE PLACE

MODENINE- WILL EXPLODE IN THE WHOLE WORLD BEING THE BEST AT WAT HE DOES

M.I- WILL BE THE NEXT BIG THING ALSO

DBANJ- WILL DIVORCE DON JAZZY AND WILL END UP BEING SHIT,

DON JAZZY- WILL FINALLY START PRODUCING FOR A LOT MORE PEOPLE,

WANDE COAL- WILL GO BACK TO HIS FATHERS HOUSE, THEN WILL START SINGING IN CHURCH OR THE MOSQUE,

9ICE- WILL STRT PHOTOCOPYING EVERYBODY ELSE

TIMAYA- WILL STILL BE SINGING ABOUT THEM PAPA AND MAMA, BUT wont wrk no more, so will flopp

ELDEE- WILL GET REALLY FAT NOW THAT HE IS MARRIED AND WILL NOT RAP BUT WILL STILL PRODUCE, THEN he will really be like a don chillin in the cut,

sauce kid- WONT BE SHIT,

BANKY W- STILL WILL BE THE SHIT, BUT BE WRECKING HARDER,

2SHOT- WILL STAY BROKE FROM PARTYING TOO MUCH WITH BABES

KELLY HANSOME- WILL MAKE SMALL MONEY BUT WILL FIGHT WITH KENNIS AND KENNIS WILL DRAIN HIM FOR ALL THAT MONEY AND KELLY WILL BE BACK TO SQUARE ONE,

P SQUARE- WILL FIGHT EACH OTHER, JUS FOR PUBLICITY STUNT,

FAZE- STILL WONT DO A SONG WITH AKON,

BLCK FAZE- GO SURPRISE ALL OF US,,
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by Alexalibur: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2008
Whao. That's some heavy predictions there! Lol! cheesy
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by lalaboi(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

lol can't belief i wrote that . more artists predictions , am waiting for tosinadeda' and eldee's predictions

2face idibia -would impreganate 30 more girls one in each state of the federation and he would be certified overpotent
soul e baba -would retire fro singing a start a gospel crusade in his wifes village
mi- would be crowned the illest lyricist in naija and release 10hit albums in one single year 2009 grin
9ice- would change his name to ice water
lalaboi- wouldbecome a musician and train 6 yr old girls as a choir master
modenine-would change his name to omo-ori-odo-9
ruggedman -would change his name from ruggedman to rofo-rofo man

egab mi oh! when i become artist? lol
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by abdurrazaq(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2008
Some of these predictions may actually come to pass undecided
KEL - Will almost overthrow Sasha as the 1st Lady of 9ja rap
BLAIZE - will eventually be the best female MC in 9ja
TERRY G - Will get people/artist bored with his Free me now production
9ICE - Will be overthrown by ISOLATE
OVERDOSE - will finally have the much needed breakthrough track. Something like CRY
NAIRALANDERS - Even when banned will still find their way back with a new user Id like a stubborn goat grin
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by tosinadeda: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2008
abdurrazaq:

Some of these predictions may actually come to pass undecided
KEL - Will almost overthrow Sasha as the 1st Lady of Nigeria rap
BLAIZE - will eventually be the best female MC in Nigeria
TERRY G - Will get people/artist bored with his Free me now production
9ICE - Will be overthrown by ISOLATE
OVERDOSE - will finally have the much needed breakthrough track. Something like CRY
NAIRALANDERS - Even when banned will still find their way back with a new user Id like a stubborn goat grin

really i tut i was the only person not feeling this dude
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by FLOWSHOW: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2008
africankings will graduate from being a dish washer to selling fufu in new york streets .lmfao
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by skingo(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2008
sauce kid will be the african ambassador of rap music upon release of african american. and history will be made
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by AfrknKngs(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2008
Flowsho will get a promotion from street hooker to professional Ashawoo. . . ROFLMFAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by FLOWSHOW: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2008
africanking will change his name to c-gutta in 2009 and will begin to live in the gutter. lol just joking dude. grin
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by skingo(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2008
aks no be artists. allow them from this group. in 2009 saucekid will be the best hiphop artist out of nigeria and win an award. m.i will e recognised worldwide and modenine will en his rivalry with ruggd man.
everyother hiphop artist will be msissing in circulation
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by FLOWSHOW: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2008
ruggedman will reply modenine and modenine will giveus death blow part 2. then ruggedman will release uppercut part 2.lol
Re: I'm Bored: Time For Artist Predictions by ofokasibe: 12:43am On Feb 21, 2009
where is bill i am to predict more

(1) (2) (Reply)

BLACKPINK - Ice Cream Ft. Selena Gomez (mp3 Download) / VIDEO + MP3: 2baba – Hate What U Do To Me / Ciara Ft Tekno - Freak Me Instrumental [Download Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.