Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. (4832 Views)

Third-person Shooter Games / How To Increase Your RAM And Play HD games On Low End Android Phones / Post Your HD Games Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by Faisalmbm: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2014
Hello Guyz i hav Opened dis thread because i am a huge fan of TPS, Pls bring ur own ideas and less contribute, I will Lead the Way. = The Respawnables, Dues Ex, 9mm, Max payne, Epoch, Gta iii, Gangstar las vegas. Gta sanandreas, Gangstar Rio, Alien Vs Predator, Epoch 2, Gun Bros, Shadow Gun, and Mass Infiltrator.
Re: List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by ITbomb(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2014
Max Payne on Android?
Wey the link
Re: List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by Faisalmbm: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
ITbomb: Max Payne on Android?
Wey the link
Write Here http://android.mob.org/game/max_payne_mobile.html

1 Like

Re: List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn battuta

Nice game.
Re: List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
Fps games nko ? I prefer fps.
Re: List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by henryobinna(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2014
please somebody answer me with explanations and examples, what's the difference between a first person shooter game, and third person shooter game and maybe also a role playing game
Re: List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by Adeyemi0(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
henryobinna: please somebody answer me with explanations and examples, what's the difference between a first person shooter game, and third person shooter game and maybe also a role playing game
first person shooter are the games that will show only what the game character is seeing on your game screen,it will show only the gun and your target or aim e.g call of duty while the third person shooter is the type of game that shows the game character in full with gun in his and roaming around e.g grand theft auto,modern combat etc.Role playing on the other hand is when you will follow all the process and act of a particular character in the game,it is usually an adventure games such as prince of persia,hero of sparta etc.hope this help,cheers.
Re: List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by henryobinna(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Adeyemi0: first person shooter are the games that will show only what the game character is seeing on your game screen,it will show only the gun and your target or aim e.g call of duty while the third person shooter is the type of game that shows the game character in full with gun in his and roaming around e.g grand theft auto,modern combat etc.Role playing on the other hand is when you will follow all the process and act of a particular character in the game,it is usually an adventure games such as prince of persia,hero of sparta etc.hope this help,cheers.
thanks for making it clear to me, going by your explanation gta is aswell a role playing game
Re: List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by Adeyemi0(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
henryobinna: thanks for making it clear to me, going by your explanation gta is aswell a role playing game
Yes but i is better termed as a free role playing game because you may not do mission and rumble the city freely but in the case of a true role play you are subjected to certain action and pathway.
Re: List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by henryobinna(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Adeyemi0: Yes but i is better termed as a free role playing game because you may not do mission and rumble the city freely but in the case of a true role play you are subjected to certain action and pathway.
ok, thanks for the explanation

1 Like

Re: List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by Proffdada: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2014
Bladeslinger,robocop,splintercell,wild blood.spider-man
Re: List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by cosycee(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2015
Psychodavidovic:
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn battuta

Nice game.

Link to download it pls, also not from andropalace or mob.org preferably from revdl.com
Re: List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2015
cosycee:

Link to download it pls, also not from andropalace or mob.org preferably from revdl.com

Should be on andropalace ..

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Do I Disable left Analog Control On Ps Vita / Forum For PES 2012. / looking for call of duty warzone teammates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.