Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,700 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Unilorin Admission List Is Killing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Admission List Is Killing (1550 Views)

Unilorin--admission 2012/2013 / Unilorin Admission / Unilorin Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Admission List Is Killing by sanod(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2008
wont they release any list or what? time is runing out nao, resumption date in nearer.
we are waiting o
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Killing by hamzatafee: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2008
hey guys,
this is what prof ipinyomi,the head of department of statitics told me when i email him and also one of the lecturer in the department mr yemi oyeyemi.

Hamzat just keep checking.Most likely the list was not online yet when you check.But I am sure Unilorin will put the list of admitted students online Best wishes
Prof. R.A. Ipinyomi,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salam alaykun Hamzat,
In actual fact the school has resumed on Friday 26th of September, 2008 and the procedure for registration commenced on the 3rd October, 2008. The returning students have started collecting their results especially in my departments. The online registrarion is being put on hold pending the time the addmision list for the freshers will be out.The delay is due to the fact that there is likely to be no supplimentary list so the list will be only one except the movement list. Probably before you read or as you are reading this mail the list will be on the net.
Bye
Maa Salam.

so advice you my fellow student should keep their mind at rest and just keep on praying to God and also keep on checkin unilorin website because the prof told me that the list has already compile its just because of the supplementry list that it possible there should no supplementry list--you also also get to read it from his letter--i wish you guys best of luck and me too.
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Killing by ifisco(f): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
hamzatafee: hey guys,
this is what prof ipinyomi,the head of department of statitics told me when i email him and also one of the lecturer in the department mr yemi oyeyemi.

Hamzat just keep checking.Most likely the list was not online yet when you check.But I am sure Unilorin will put the list of admitted students online Best wishes
Prof. R.A. Ipinyomi,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salam alaykun Hamzat,
In actual fact the school has resumed on Friday 26th of September, 2008 and the procedure for registration commenced on the 3rd October, 2008. The returning students have started collecting their results especially in my departments. The online registrarion is being put on hold pending the time the addmision list for the freshers will be out.The delay is due to the fact that there is likely to be no supplimentary list so the list will be only one except the movement list. Probably before you read or as you are reading this mail the list will be on the net.
Bye
Maa Salam.

so advice you my fellow student should keep their mind at rest and just keep on praying to God and also keep on checkin unilorin website because the prof told me that the list has already compile its just because of the supplementry list that it possible there should no supplementry list--you also also get to read it from his letter--i wish you guys best of luck and me too.
ok naw

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Online Clearance 2010.i Need Help! / U.i Admissions List Of Successful Candidates (first Choice) / Unilag,oau,uniben And Unad Post Ume Question Available Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.