Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Swiftng - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Swiftng (1201 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swiftng by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Swift NG

I have come to the realization that all swift is good for is robbing you blind of your internet time and when nyou dare call their customer service,they accuse you of lying.

I have been using their service fo over a year and my problem is not with their speed though it gets really unreliable sometimes,but the way their billing unit or department just zaps your browsing time .
the last straw was last night when I logged on and it said i had 4GB left in my account,their service at best was very erratic so I decided to shut down my system and go to bed,wake up in the morning to do some work and noticed that the 5GB that I had in my account was gone and to make matters worse,their billing corcle is so irregular that you notice that their is something they are simply doing that is unethical...how do you say I use 5gb in one night when i am not even on the computer but when i get to use it,i use about 500mb daily,it just doesnt rhyme.

I know i am rambling on because its really annoying that you have an internet service provider who just wants to milk people dead...I put a call across to them and a lady called chioma picked the call and was trying as much as possible to blame me for the GB lost...from "did you turn it off when you went to bed" to "maybe someone else is usng your internet service" excuse was all they could come up with.

This is to the point where it just irritates me that a so called 21st century company is as bad and as croked as this..

Switching to Smile(Hopefully they wont be as thieving as SwiftNG
Re: Swiftng by ib22003(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
i have a solution for you. browse unlimited on swift
Re: Swiftng by xtremeidea(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hahahahhshahaa! I had same issue too last night but I noticed a windows update, so I called it a windows update. Are u sure u don't have apps updating or so? Am not taking sides, am concerned too but I didn't raise an alarm, cuz I noticed my windows updated and maybe some other apps too.

Mine went from 27gb to about 23gb. I dnt understand but I was not awake to notice the anomaly!
Re: Swiftng by ib22003(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
Turn you swift subcribtion unlimited on PC
Re: Swiftng by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 29, 2014
xtremeidea: Hahahahhshahaa! I had same issue too last night but I noticed a windows update, so I called it a windows update. Are u sure u don't have apps updating or so? Am not taking sides, am concerned too but I didn't raise an alarm, cuz I noticed my windows updated and maybe some other apps too.

Mine went from 27gb to about 23gb. I dnt understand but I was not awake to notice the anomaly!
actually have auto updates switched off,its permanently set on ask before download
Re: Swiftng by badaru1(m): 4:08am On Jun 29, 2014
I don't know if am the only person experiencing it, I have been subscribing for swift network now for over 3 years. Recently I realized that my data consumption is excessively high. First I make sure I change my password everyday to be sure nobody is using it illegally. My average daily consumption is between 60 to 120mb, but recently my consumption moved to between 800mb to 1GB. I reported to swift but no credible action or info from them. So I decided to try spectranet, now my daily consumption is back to less than 100mb a day.
Re: Swiftng by babestella: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
badaru1: I don't know if am the only person experiencing it, I have been subscribing for swift network now for over 3 years. Recently I realized that my data consumption is excessively high. First I make sure I change my password everyday to be sure nobody is using it illegally. My average daily consumption is between 60 to 120mb, but recently my consumption moved to between 800mb to 1GB. I reported to swift but no credible action or info from them. So I decided to try spectranet, now my daily consumption is back to less than 100mb a day.

I THINK SWIFTNG HAS LOTS OF EXPLAINING TO DO. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS COMPLETELY ZERO, NON EXISTENCE.
Re: Swiftng by badaru1(m): 5:04am On Jun 30, 2014
I have since moved to spectranet, for 5 days I used only 540mb

(1) (Reply)

Brand New(Sealed) Laptops, Phones, Tablets & Electronics Comes With Warranty / Blackberry 9720 (curve 8 ) For Sale - pics sold, sold / UK Used Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.