Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,735 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts (673 Views)

Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter / Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder / Pele Vs Maradona Vs Zidane Vs Ronaldo Luis Vs Ronaldinho Vs Messi Vs CR7 Vs J.j (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts by millco88(f): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2008
OJ is a class- A cretin with no sense of wisdom or poetic justice.

13 years to the day. Coincidental symmetry? I think not.

A statement was made today. We're all witnessing theatre at its grandest potential.

You had two responsibilities; and two responsibilies only- to live out the remaining days of your existence free of crime and free of the media beam. Congruently, you are no longer free.

You failed at both.

You failed at life.
Re: O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts by A40(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2008
That guy is just a buffoon first he got away with Murder and instead of turning a new leaf he decided to turn to armed robbery i heard he is facing life undecided
Re: O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts by manmustwac(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2008
A-40:

That guy is just a buffoon first he got away with Murder and instead of turning a new leaf he decided to turn to armed robbery[b] i heard he is facing life [/b]undecided
I hope so too. I don't know how all those stupid african americans managed to believe he was innocent of killing his wife in the first place. Hope he rots in prison
Re: O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts by A40(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2008
@manmustwac
On the contrary! Everyone and their Grandma knew O.J killed Nicole he just had a damn good lawyer
Re: O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts by manmustwac(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2008
@A40
i don't think so. His army of lawyers turned the whole trial into a race issue and at the end of the trial you had the whole of the african americans saying he was innocent while the entire white race say he was guilty. Even here in london i have some brodas and sisters who think he was innocent
Re: O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts by A40(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2008
manmustwac:

@A40
i don't think so. His army of lawyers turned the whole trial into a race issue and at the end of the trial you had the whole of the african americans saying he was innocent while the entire white race say he was guilty. Even here in london i have some brodas and sisters who think he was innocent
My point exactly!! They played the racial card but any broda who had a brain and followed that case at all knew that O.J was guilty.Since when did the African American voice take priority over the White race in America? shocked
He just had a damn good lawyer that defended him fantastically
Re: O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts by bawomolo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2008
he deserves to rot in jail. this idiot was claiming to look for nicole's killer when he was actually playing golf in miami
Re: O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2008
@A-40
I learnt the Lawyer is late now.
Re: O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts by A40(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2008
Yeah he died long ago he was Kim Kardashian's dad
Re: O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2008
Exactly 13 years to the day he was äcquitted"for Nicole's murder,he gets convicted for robbery.
Truth is,the idiot never quite could keep himself from trouble despite being given a reprieve from his murder trial.

Let the criminal rot his sorry behind in jail.He was no good to us anyway.Can't feel sorry for such a worthless piece of garbage.He killed Nicole. Now his criminal ways have caught up with him.
Re: O.j. Simpson Guilty: All 12 Accounts by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2008
A-40:

Yeah he died long ago he was Kim Kardashian's dad

You dont mean it shocked

Its is said that he also helped Marion Jones during her first conviction

Or did i hear the wrong info?

And to be the father of Kim,thats as wicked as it can ever be!

Poor Man.

(1) (Reply)

Pele, Peteru / What Do You Think Is The Best Site To Watch Live Streams Of Matches / Fifa U20 World Nigeria Go Through To Knockout Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.