Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Before Rapture - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Before Rapture (1100 Views)

Missing Or Is It Rapture? / The Supposed Rapture- A Short Story. / Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Rapture by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
I greet all my oga @ d top, especially my special ogas
Tiffanyj and Elantracey.
I invite you 'sir's and 'ma's
Royver, Temitope Daniel( oga u almost won d 5000 Naira until nairaland went off), Frank3.16
D9ty7, Kingzpen, Queenxstar, Prettyspicey(I hope this play in ur mind like romance), Adegwurulez, stefikal, Flakkydagirl, Kayemjay, Christar, Jayloyexten, Sammyhoe, E-six love, Dygeasy (Oya go and restart THE JOB OOO), Glowingscene, Repogirl, Hollandis, Larrysun, Ishiluv, Mumz, Vigorous v, nancy deary amhappy, Edipee, Tannie, Tytylorpe, Isabella, Zyzxx, Rafic, Princesssusan, Benibank, 10billion....

You might read this story before but this is a way of opening story afresh like a wound

Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
It is remaining 5hours for the sudden disappearance of some people on earth. Since no one knows when many are not prepared. The story is about those we think will be raptured but will not be, and those we see as bad people that will get raptured
Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
you want to start again ?

you try o

1 Like

Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey: you want to start again ?

you try o
I sort of saved it...
What will you do to Itohan
Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
Divepen:
I sort of saved it...
What will you do to Itohan

no idea o, I wrote all the updates from my head and can't even remember most of them , don't even no where I stopped , e pain me sha
Re: Before Rapture by TiffanyJ(f): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Divepen no wan gree o. I surely won't miss 'Before Rapture'. It sounds interesting.
Do you have any backup for 'Optionless'? I lost 'The Reluctant Bride' and it hurts so much. Thank God i havn't started 'A man of her own' yet!
Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
TiffanyJ: Divepen no wan gree o. I surely won't miss 'Before Rapture'. It sounds interesting.
Do you have any backup for 'Optionless'? I lost 'The Reluctant Bride' and it hurts so much. Thank God i havn't started 'A man of her own' yet!
lol
i sort of back up optionless...But I'm not sure i did back up 4 d last post yes u will surely enjoy dz
Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 29, 2014
Prologue
Mrs.Peters',popularly known as Mummy Racheal, mouth was opened; some flies could not help but try to see the colour of her the food she ate last that might still be lying on her tongue....
Her mouth was not opened in surprise,as it is the case with most people whose mouth open. A noise came from it as if it was living:She was snoring;sleeping...
This time her head was not nodding-it was not in that state when one is trying to fight sleep; that time when one is dozing.Rather, She was what comedian would call a traveller;she had gone far,in her sleep, that she could have reached her village in Abeokuta...
She is a short, fair woman whose job is to take care of the Babies in the daycare unit of Greater tomorrow Nursery,Primary,and Secondary school located at Fijabi street,Ikeja,Lagos.
The night before, she had have to stay awake because one of her friends-a male friend- did midnight call with her.
A sudden noise from the school compound made her jump to realise that she had been sleeping in an empty class...
'Yeeh!!!what is this?!',she shouted,as she jumped out of the chair.
She was surprised to see only clothes on the floor
'What is this?', she shouted as she run out of the classroom.
At the other end,a Teacher who left the staff room was not seen again and some of the students-a very few ones- have disappeared...
Students were shouting, the secondary school students have turned to something else as they started running here and there...
There was noise here and there,naughty primary school pupils had turn it to fun, only a few of them look about them with fear.
From the street, a car ran into the school gate and bent it inward, the gateman stood to see what it was with fear,upon getting there, he discovered there was nobody in the car.
'You are mad ooo',he shouted with anger,'You use your car jam this gate you kon run komot na God go destroy your life as you destroy this gate....until you come back...Na your car go suffer for you', he said as he run into the school compound to open the gate.
'I go lock am for inside here and nobody go hold me till i see you'...
He opened the door wide and ran to the car,he open the car angrily and was going to try to drive it in when he saw some clothes on the car including a lady's underwears .with great fear he ran and did not stop until he hit the Fat principal who was going to call the children to order.

2 Likes

Re: Before Rapture by zyzxx(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Welldone Oga
Hmmm intresting.. Following
Re: Before Rapture by breadplanets(f): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
Following quietly. Nairaland don tire me. undecided
Re: Before Rapture by oyestephen(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
breadplanets: Following quietly. Nairaland don tire me. undecided
we will bounce back
Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
zyzxx: Welldone Oga
Hmmm intresting.. Following
you are welcome ma
What do I offer u
Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
breadplanets: Following quietly. Nairaland don tire me. undecided
We wl surely bounc bak
Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
oyestephen:
we will bounce back
yes ooo
we wl bounc bak
Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Dedicated To Dygeasy, who had always updated his story before posting on Nairaland; Oyestephen, breadplanets, zyzxx
The plane was a large one,which could convey up to 417 people but there were 380 passengers and 20 air hostesses,host, and crew members.
Mr.Paul sat beside the pilot and was still thinking about how he would corpulate with the beautiful air hostess that just left their side.He did not like the way His co-pilot had return her gesture of love.
He love the way she smells and could not understanding how she managed to smell so nice every time. He knows that anything he does not understand always make him love the thing more.
He could not describe on a paper how short and beautiful her skirt was;it was so neat and ironed.Her shirt made him want to keep on looking at her bosom,maybe it was the pendant she wore which dropped-hanging in the middle of her bosom and that makes him want to have her by all means.
'You are always doing Holy...holy',he started to accuse his co-pilot.
'Ahhh!!!Thank you!!Do you want me to miss heaven because of her...'
'Which rapture,Shola, which rapture,is this not the 2014th year after his death...'
'Paul, you missing it,Jesus will soon come,the bible says his kingdom is at hand....'
'ohhhhhhh!!!There is no God, there is no Heaven, there is no Jesus...you are just fooling yourself',he said as he left for the toilet.
He was still thinking of this when he entered the cabin and was surprised to meet only Shola's clothes on the chair....
'Yeahhhhhhh!!!', he shouted at the top of his voice. His heart were pounding, even faster than the pant of a dog.
Two air hostess rushed into the cabin.
'What happened',one of them asked.
Only air came put of his mouth,he could not understand, he only pointed at the empty chair.
'RAPTURE!RAPTURE!!RAPTURE!!!' He said after he regained his voice, as he held unto his chest and fainted...
Re: Before Rapture by princesssusan(f): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
Wow wat an optimistic divepen u‘r carry go! Nairaland will survive wit ya types lurking around n keeping d candle glowing wit ya divingpen. Mucha gratias
Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
princesssusan: Wow wat an optimistic divepen u‘r carry go! Nairaland will survive wit ya types lurking around n keeping d candle glowing wit ya divingpen. Mucha gratias
Thanx ya plentifully much
Re: Before Rapture by princesssusan(f): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
Divepen:
Thanx ya plentifully much
lol u‘r warmly n homely wlkm grin
Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
princesssusan: lol u‘r warmly n homely wlkm grin
What can I offer her royal highness
Re: Before Rapture by princesssusan(f): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Divepen:
What can I offer her royal highness
A glass of lemonade would do
Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Here is it

Re: Before Rapture by Dygeasy(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
Divepen be making someone's head swell. grin

I dey here sha... Carry on!!!
Re: Before Rapture by princesssusan(f): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Divepen: Here is it
Datz soo nice****sits down n cross my leg sipping my lemonade****it taste gr8 i kinda enjoy it
Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dygeasy: Divepen be making someone's head swell. grin

I dey here sha... Carry on!!!
oga mi tank for ur presence oo
Re: Before Rapture by breadplanets(f): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Divepen great work.

1 Like

Re: Before Rapture by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
breadplanets: Divepen great work.
tanx ma
Re: Before Rapture by Dyoungstar: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Seun has to do all that there is to do and retrieve back our lost data's. I guess he should contact Google for backup retrieval. I have lost the savor of nairaland .

I can help retrieve some stories sha...
Warning! (Some not all)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Book You've Read So Far In 2014 / From Grass to Grace / Penastory: My Life As A Fifty Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.