Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect (2781 Views)

. / Alxmyr: Akeredolu cant Win Ondo State,they may Burn down Houses By Musiwa. / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by HisSexcellency(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
When my dear nairaland was attacked, i felt very bad and checking to see if it's back online. But at the back of my mind i never ruled out the possibility that an insider has a hand in it, and my number one suspect will always be 'musiwa'. The dude behind that moniker has so much hate and bitterness for nairaland and seun, so i know that even though he is so 'dumb' a hacker to hack nairaland, he has in one way or two aided or incited those who did the attack. Am glad that nairaland is back, so shame on haters of progress and innovation.
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by MrDoGood(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
lol
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by msporche(f): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
If musiwa ctach u hen!!!
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by farano(f): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hian! grin
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by LeDove: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Musiwa can not open a can of baked beans if given a can opener and a pictorial manual and video clip.

It was APC that did it.

They have graduated from sponsoring terrorism, sabotage and out right propaganda lies on the pages of newspaper to attacking a forum that is now resoundingly anti-APC.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
please leave president musiwa alone,
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Idrismusty97(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tags: Musiwa91, Musiwa113, Musiwa112, manck, manck1

Mention all the usernames of musiwa you know. He must see this thread smiley.
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
please leave president musiwa alone,unless u want å hundred tread
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Nnewi1stSon: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
I wanted to create a thread like this but havent got enough evidence yet to back it up(no thanks to the mods that deleted a thread which Musiwa created on Friday 20th june). On the said date musiwa created a thread in which he blasted seun and called him a ''Criminal'' and a ''Hack'' he advised nairalanders to go over to his own site ''T.h.i.s.g.l.o.b.e.com'' instead... The thread was deleted, but the whole thing didnt make sense to me till nairaland was offline for a whoping 2 days... Musiwa sure knows something about what happened.
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by HisSexcellency(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: Tags: Musiwa91, Musiwa113, Musiwa112, manck, manck1

Mention all the usernames of musiwa you know. He must see this thread smiley.
Seriously, checkout that guy's threads and comments on nairaland and see what hatred and jealousy have done him. Though he's dumb a hacker to hack nairaland grin but he aided it in one way or the other.
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Idrismusty97(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: I wanted to create a thread like this but havent got enough evidence yet to back it up(no thanks to the mods that deleted a thread which Musiwa created on Friday 20th june). On the said date musiwa created a thread in which he blasted seun and called him a ''Criminal'' and a ''Hack'' he advised nairalanders to go over to his own site ''T.h.i.s.g.l.o.b.e.com'' instead... The thread was deleted, but the whole thing didnt make sense to me till nairaland was offline for a whoping 2 days... Musiwa sure knows something about what happened.
I commented in that thread and i have the screenshots cool. I know something like this would happen that's why i immediately kept a screenshot.
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by musiwa112: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
[b][size=18pt]seun osewa is trying to cover up himself for hacking. but osewa dont know, who musiwa is, there are evident already linking osewa to hacking and remote login into other people computer. Nairaland was never hacked. seun osewa was only trying to coverup for hacking, by shuting down nairaland.. because seun osewa is involve in cybercrime of hacking computer and other people information.

there is interpol. (international police) and osewa as a case on his hand to answer. for hacking and remote login. so osewa pretending on hacking to escape a crime, is because he is not well educated.
interpol have and monitor the internet. And interpol have the ability to track and locate you, no matter, which country, you are..

the internet was not created for criminal to steal people identity, it was design for easy way of doing business,communication and create jobs. But you people have transform the internet to criminal system. It is such a shame.

Video by nigeria government warning everybody to stop using nairaland. because seun osewa is involve in crime.

You can not beat technology..either is the cell phone, computer etc.. Interpol will track you.

God want you to stay away from crime.

Musiwa

[/size][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBd7lIlELKE

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Nnewi1stSon: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: I commented in that thread and i have the screenshots cool. I know something like this would happen that's why i immediately kept a screenshot.
Cool... Maybe you could post them here if seun stumbles upon this thread.
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Idrismusty97(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
President of western Nigerian has arrive!!!!!!! gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Nnewi1stSon: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lol ,@idris you may need to take more screeshots on this thread. Darn!!! I wonder why i dont have the app gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Nnewi1stSon: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
But Musiwa did you hack Nairaland in ''Retarliation''? embarassed all my beautiful posts with hundreds of likes are all gone sad
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by halmeyd(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hahahahahaha dis is lyk telling me that mikel-obi out-pace husein bolt in a race.....Dat slowpoké musiwa wey dey suffer 4rm brain disorder? Walahi im sure d guy go create lyk 50 counter-threads 4 dis ur claim. ....Hahaha musiwa d presidnt of western region
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
This Musiwa dude sure need deliverance.I remember how he derailed many of my thread before the downtime. He is a troublemaker and a st*pid ape.
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Idrismusty97(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Lol ,@idris you may need to take more screeshots on this thread. Darn!!! I wonder why i dont have the app gringrin
Done! I don't see any need of uploading the last one now since he has come. And he has created a new thread about it again smiley https://www.nairaland.com/1790771/seun-osewa-involve-hacking-computer
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
If he is responsible for this only God will punish him. I lost many things here.
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: Done! I don't see any need of uploading the last one now since he has come. And he has created a new thread about it again smiley https://www.nairaland.com/1790771/seun-osewa-involve-hacking-computer

The allegation that Seun hacks people account is not coming on today. I sense there is more to this. . . .we all have to becareful, we have to find that thing that makes an old man on the run. . .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Aare Musiwa go kill me with laugh o! grin

Who knows? he might be right.
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by megabyte2(f): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lol
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Jakumo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
Who is accuse Aare Onakakanfo of Toto-Ronto Land ? Why is that ? Are you not fear Satellite and Map? The Baale have post many picture, show us satellite of Nigeria and of Canada, but nobody listen that time, until the Baale is become hangry and hungry for pawa and control of Oga Seun website.

Musiwa have arrest Toto-Ronto mayor Rob Ford, and jail him for Ogogoro drinking and failure to read map, and to see map. Now Sheikh El Musiwa have start to fight Oga Seun with virus and hacker attack, because Oga Seun no let Baale take his picture with satellite and post it at TheseGlobe.com.

We speaker of Batu language, and follower of President of Benin and Western Nigeria Diaspora Republic, are now ferry confuse and running up and down to visit Babalawo who can help us to make our Baale not angry again, and to stop his fight with Satellite Power.

They ban Sheikh El Musiwa many time, but he come back like Juju Spirit who have plenty underground power who is too much to control with ban, so we are now suggest that INTERPOL must wake up and come to our capital of Akure to stop all this fight and wahala that El Musiwa have bring again.

Thank you and God bless Akure, capital of Western Nigeria Diaspora Republic.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by tpia: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
dont bomb the place o.
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: I wanted to create a thread like this but havent got enough evidence yet to back it up(no thanks to the mods that deleted a thread which Musiwa created on Friday 20th june). On the said date musiwa created a thread in which he blasted seun and called him a ''Criminal'' and a ''Hack'' he advised nairalanders to go over to his own site ''T.h.i.s.g.l.o.b.e.com'' instead... The thread was deleted, but the whole thing didnt make sense to me till nairaland was offline for a whoping 2 days... Musiwa sure knows something about what happened.
More conspiracy theory
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
musiwa112: [b][size=18pt]seun osewa is trying to cover up himself for hacking. but osewa dont know, who musiwa is, there are evident already linking osewa to hacking and remote login into other people computer. Nairaland was never hacked. seun osewa was only trying to coverup for hacking, by shuting down nairaland.. because seun osewa is involve in cybercrime of hacking computer and other people information.

there is interpol. (international police) and osewa as a case on his hand to answer. for hacking and remote login. so osewa pretending on hacking to escape a crime, is because he is not well educated.
interpol have and monitor the internet. And interpol have the ability to track and locate you, no matter, which country, you are..

the internet was not created for criminal to steal people identity, it was design for easy way of doing business,communication and create jobs. But you people have transform the internet to criminal system. It is such a shame.

You can not beat technology..either is the cell phone, computer etc.. Interpol will track you.

Musiwa

[/size][/b]

Twale baba!! Lwkmd!!! Musiwaaa yaf kee me eeehhhh!! ROTFL cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by HisSexcellency(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jakumo: Who is accuse Aare Onakakanfo of Toto-Ronto Land ? Why is that ? Are you not fear Satellite and Map? The Baale have post many picture, show us satellite of Nigeria and of Canada, but nobody listen that time, until the Baale is become hangry and hungry for pawa and control of Oga Seun website.

Musiwa have arrest Toto-Ronto mayor Rob Ford, and jail him for Ogogoro drinking and failure to read map, and to see map. Now Sheikh El Musiwa have start to fight Oga Seun with virus and hacker attack, because Oga Seun no let Baale take his picture with satellite and post it at TheseGlobe.com.

We speaker of Batu language, and follower of President of Benin and Western Nigeria Diaspora Republic, are now ferry confuse and running up and down to visit Babalawo who can help us to make our Baale not angry again, and to stop his fight with Satellite Power.

They ban Sheikh El Musiwa many time, but he come back like Juju Spirit who have plenty underground power who is too much to control with ban, so we are now suggest that INTERPOL must wake up and come to our capital of Akure to stop all this fight and wahala that El Musiwa have bring again.

Thank you and God bless Akure, capital of Western Nigeria Diaspora Republic.
grin grin grin grin
killer squad
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by Randerl: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
musiwa112: [b][size=18pt]seun osewa is trying to cover up himself for hacking. but osewa dont know, who musiwa is, there are evident already linking osewa to hacking and remote login into other people computer. Nairaland was never hacked. seun osewa was only trying to coverup for hacking, by shuting down nairaland.. because seun osewa is involve in cybercrime of hacking computer and other people information.

Video by nigeria government warning everybody to stop using nairaland. because seun osewa is involve in crime.

Musiwa

[/size][/b]

Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by 234GT(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
Musiwa never fails to live up to expectations. Please show us the satellite pictures of Seun Osewa hacking websites!
Re: Nairaland's Hacker Attack: Musiwa A Suspect by naptu2: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2014

Musiwa

[/size][/b]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gosh! I'm choking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Founder Of Greater Evangelism World Crusade Apostle Godfrey D. Numbere Is Dead / BOMB; APC Confirms Their Association With Boko Haram. Femi Fani-kayode / The Chatham House Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.