Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,816 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met (81848 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
alexdellafonte:
Yes tongue tongue
She is pretty right??
Yup, she's absolutely gorgeous...
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Sagamite(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Lol
She is jst 5 yrs ˚ƍöôϑ˚˚ Oº°˚˚°
Wait make she reach 18.

Go and talk that kin "nonsense" to Yerima. He would curse you! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by singhabhishek25: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2014
many white female models have also married black male stars, this is a general thing.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2014
Sagamite:

Go and talk that kin "nonsense" to Yerima. He would curse you! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lolz yerima is a lunati.c na.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2014
banega: Yup, she's absolutely gorgeous...

Grazie.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Angychizzy(f): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2014
i wish them well. na their choice

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
safarigirl: my dad has one blue eye and one brown- weird look actually.

A lot of Igbos especially have hazel eyes or grey

That's very interesting information, I never knew that. Thanks
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by SHOCK7(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dat chubby,ugly chioma topilis how many naija men do u tink even gonna be interested in toasting u,with those yam calfs 4 legs u really lucky dat old whitee likes fat tins,becos 'ur chancies of meeting & marrying a naija man 'ld be very slim.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by pickabeau1: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Herrmes: Okay, I was actually expecting to see handsome guys, to my bewilderment I saw what I saw, Mehn love is so blind.

you got it wrong.. They are not blind
$$$$ is still the main thing

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Herrmes: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

you got it wrong.. They are not blind
$$$$ is still the main thing
I know right

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by safarigirl(f): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2014
SHOCK7: Dat chubby,ugly chioma topilis how many naija men do u tink even gonna be interested in toasting u,with those yam calfs 4 legs u really lucky dat old whitee likes fat tins,becos 'ur chancies of meeting & marrying a naija man 'ld be very slim.
see mouth. As if Nigerian men don't marry worse looking creatures.

A Nigerian man can even marry a trailer in the name of bakassi and bobbie. You wonder why of ALL the African countries, na only una dem see to use as men wey like heavy weight women for Phat Girls.

Same Nigerian men that will say Oluchi and Agbani should go and eat more food only to come and call Toolz and Mercy Johnson sexy. Abeg stop with the delusions of grandeur. It's less likely for a white man to marry a fat woman than for a Nigerian man to marry a tipper

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by SHOCK7(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
@safarigirl]see mouth. As if Nigerian men don't marry worse looking creatures.

A Nigerian man can even marry a trailer in the name of bakassi and bobbie. You wonder why of ALL the African countries, na only una dem see to use as men wey like heavy weight women for Phat Girls.

Same Nigerian men that will say Oluchi and Agbani should go and eat more food only to come and call Toolz and Mercy Johnson sexy. Abeg stop with the delusions of grandeur. It's less likely for a white man to marry a fat woman than for a Nigerian man to marry a tipper[/quote
Yes naija men love bosom,& booty but in a well proportion body,no modern young man me included wants a CHUBBY WIFE,then add 2 it she doesn't 've a face.Tool & MJ 're way better dan her in d looks department &body shape.Naija men 've evolved,unfortunately 'ur full pic isn't up here 4 me 2 assess!
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Fulaman198(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nigerian men and women, abandoning their cultures since Colonisation.

I should make that my signature.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Fulaman198: Nigerian men and women, abandoning their cultures since Colonisation.

I should make that my signature.
You primitive man!
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Sonsofbitches(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thanks babes
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2014
edymonte: Anita Hogan is so lucky

all those that tongue lashed her for her nude scandals which was caused by the useless guy that was to repair her laptop, where r they? I guess some of them are still waiting for Mr Right

Anita lucky u.
what did she get from taking a selfie nude pic?good for her.thats y she ran &marry white man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by NemzySeries(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2015
naija babes smart ehnnn....most of dem married men wit cancer and are sure of dying in few yrs time..#TeamMarriedTurnedSingle

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.