Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Only Algeria will make Africa proud. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Only Algeria will make Africa proud. (924 Views)

Nigeria Vs Algeria CAF U23 Championship Finals (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: CAF U23 Championship ( 0 - 0) On 5th December 2015 / Algeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2015 (3 - 1) On 19th January 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by borga112(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Only Algeria will make Africa proud.

discuss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by adegwurulez(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nairaland is back, expect to see more silly topics

3 Likes

Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by naijanoni(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Obviously a ghanaian.
Most ghanaians fell sick after their useless team were eliminated 2 days ago.
This one hasnt recovered from his sickness,so dont take him serious.

4 Likes

Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by yoji: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
borga112: Only Algeria will make Africa proud.

France 5 - mumu republic of naija 0

discuss grin grin
Even if we loose 10 - 0, we had a good tournament. Belief in the national team has been re_established. Thank you keshi

1 Like

Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by ogtavia(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mods close dis thread abeg,its individuals lyk dis "burgerr" or "baga" dt constitute threats to Nairaland.
Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by johnwizey: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Some idiots just wanna be relevant
Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
adegwurulez: Nairaland is back, expect to see more silly topics
What you see when there are no thread moderations.
Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by donphilopus: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
Only Algeria will make Africa proud? Guy, what do you smoke for a living?! Germany, surely gonna deal with them!

1 Like

Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ghana.. finished Last in the group stage with a meager 1 point.
Nigeria..lowest team in fifa rankings, still came out 2nd place and were challenging for 1st

Discuss lipsrsealed
Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Jiggaman101: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
bboiabb: Ghana.. finished Last in the group stage with a meager 1 point.
Nigeria..lowest team in fifa rankings, still came out 2nd place and were challenging for 1st

Discuss lipsrsealed

You can't compare the two groups really. Argentina the highest rated team in your group is not that good. Argentina is on the same level as Portugal. They are both one man team with horrible defense.

Didn't Nigeria come last in 2010 World Cup. My man commot yourself
Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Jiggaman101: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
naija noni: Obviously a ghanaian.
Most ghanaians fell sick after their useless team were eliminated 2 days ago.
This one hasnt recovered from his sickness,so dont take him serious.

Same tired lines. Shame on u
Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by cheguevera: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2014
COLOMBIA FOR LIFE
Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

You can't compare the two groups really. Argentina the highest rated team in your group is not that good. Argentina is on the same level as Portugal. They are both one man team with horrible defense.

1) are we in year 2010? stick to the current facts and stop beating around the bush. I could also say, Nigeria beat starstudded spain in 1998..what relevance is that TODAY?

2) Argentina is a one man team. I agree because Di Maria, Zabaleta, Aguero, Higuain, Mascherano are all one man... undecided

3) I'm responding to Op's comment insulting Nigeria. I assume he is ghanaian so i fired back with valid points. I'm not making comparisons between who had tougher opponents.

1 Like

Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Jiggaman101: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2014
bboiabb:

1) are we in year 2010? stick to the current facts and stop beating around the bush. I could also say, Nigeria beat starstudded spain in 1998..what relevance is that TODAY?

2) Argentina is a one man team. I agree because Di Maria, Zabaleta, Aguero, Higuain, Mascherano are all one man... undecided

3) I'm responding to Op's comment insulting Nigeria. I assume he is ghanaian so i fired back with valid points. I'm not making comparisons between who had tougher opponents.

Argentina is built around one man and that is going to be their downfall. Their defense is suspect I think Switzerland will take care of them.

How did u know he is Ghanaian. Anyone who is against Nigeria must be Ghanaian. Smh
Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Jiggaman101: 12:35am On Jun 29, 2014
cheguevera: COLOMBIA FOR LIFE

Where are you coming from with com is for life. Front runners.
Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Argentina is built around one man and that is going to be their downfall. Their defense is suspect I think Switzerland will take care of them.

How did u know he is Ghanaian. Anyone who is against Nigeria must be Ghanaian. Smh

I assumed he's from Ghana cos i read a previous comment of his where he said "we" when referring to ghana and "you" referring to nigeria.

the one thing i agree with you is that the swiss can/will win argentina provided that the swiss defend and counter attack like the super eagles did.

1 Like

Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Jiggaman101: 1:08am On Jun 29, 2014
bboiabb:

I assumed he's from Ghana cos i read a previous comment of his where he said "we" when referring to ghana and "you" referring to nigeria.

the one thing i agree with you is that the swiss can/will win argentina provided that the swiss defend and counter attack like the super eagles did.

Aight bro, it has been one hectic afternoon. Come Monday one of us will be happy, hopefully is me.

1 Like

Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Aight bro, it has been one hectic afternoon. Come Monday one of us will be happy, hopefully is me.

of course you will be happy cos i know you secretly want nigeria to win..it's ok your secret is safe with me.
grin grin grin
Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Emmysteve(m): 3:32am On Jun 29, 2014
NIGERIA 15-0 france
Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Emmysteve(m): 3:33am On Jun 29, 2014
NIGERIA 15-0 france

Lets discuss

2 Likes

Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by naijanoni(m): 5:04am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

lol see dis one comparing argentina with a useless Portuguese team just becos they beat ghana.Argentina would spank portugal.
It is bosnia u should be comparing with portugal.Cos they have a far better team than portugal.
Portugal was one of the worst teams in the tourney,yet they beat ghana.
Thr currrent Argentine team with messi is on d same level with germany.This isnt 2010.

1 Like

Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by Jiggaman101: 6:03am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni: lol see dis one comparing argentina with a useless Portuguese team just becos they beat ghana.Argentina would spank portugal.
It is bosnia u should be comparing with portugal.Cos they have a far better team than portugal.
Portugal was one of the worst teams in the tourney,yet they beat ghana.
Thr currrent Argentine team with messi is on d same level with germany.This isnt 2010.

Argentina would not spank Portugal. Four years Argentina met Germany and Germany spanked them 5-0 which worst than portugal's defeat. Both teams are built around one super star. The only team Argentina seems to dominate is super chinchins. Mark my words Switzerland will expose them.
Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by dealslip(f): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dear Mr. Jiggaman,

Is it by force to fail like Ghana did at the 2014 world cup? Abeg no carry your bad luck rub our super eagles. Na so you curse us so tey, we won the nations cup, you continued your curse, we left you at the group stage. if you want anything good in life rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn. When Ghana came first from the bottom of the table and crashed out, we sympathised with Ghana, despite the fact that your greed caused your early outset we still supported you. abeg o!

Btw jigga means worm in my dialect, you might just be acting out the meaning of your name.

NB: Worms are spineless but they like to form like say dem be snakes. abeg waka comot this site

1 Like

Re: Only Algeria will make Africa proud. by naijanoni(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Argentina would not spank Portugal. Four years Argentina met Germany and Germany spanked them 5-0 which worst than portugal's defeat. Both teams are built around one super star. The only team Argentina seems to dominate is super chinchins. Mark my words Switzerland will expose them.
Oboy this is 2014 not 2010.
Spain were world champions in 2010 but in 2014 crashed out in d groupstage.
Argentina has a much better team than the one of 2010.
The same germany u are hailing were trashed by italy at euro 2012.
They havent been tested yet.
U.S.A and portugal are average teams while ghana is a poor team.
Argentina had a great record in qualifiers.
They topped the whole of south-america.They also won almost all their matches leading to d world cup.South-American teams are doing well at dis world cup.
Thats an evidence dat it wasnt a fluke.
Same with bosnia,they topped their qualifying group and qualified for the world cup with games to spare.
They also won almost all their matches leading to d world cup.
Thats why they were tipped as one of the teams that can pull up surprises.
But Portugal has been terrible since 2012.They were in an easy qualifying group with teams like russia and Israel,yet they couldnt qualify directly.
They had to play play-offs to qualify.
Its absurd to compare Argentina or even Bosnia with Portugal.
Just becos the black rats of ghana couldnt even get a draw from them.
Many predicted portugal's failure at dis world cup becos they have been poor in the last 2 years.
Well its expected.
You only know how to do e-wars and defend your black rats of ghana.
Aside from that you dont know anything about football.

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Could The Presence Of Neymar And Thiago Silva Have Changed The Game? / Newly Constructed Akwaibom International Stadium / Where Will Raheem Sterling Be Playing Next Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.