Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

(Photos) Heavily Pregnant Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (Photos) Heavily Pregnant Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby (2457 Views)

Omotola To Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary; Shares Throwback Photo With Hubby / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Heavily Pregnant Stephanie Okereke-Linus Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Photos) Heavily Pregnant Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby by lalasticlala(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
The former actress, who is expecting her third child, is a year older on Thursday, June 26 and shared photos from her intimate celebration with her husband, Musa Danjuma, with the lovely message below.

Re: (Photos) Heavily Pregnant Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby by lalasticlala(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
happy birthday Mrs Danjuma

Re: (Photos) Heavily Pregnant Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby by daveP(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Shey her husband na church elder ?
Re: (Photos) Heavily Pregnant Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby by lalasticlala(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
dave P: Shey her husband na church elder ?

lol.
Dave

he resemble church elder for ur eyes?
Re: (Photos) Heavily Pregnant Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby by daveP(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol.
Dave

he resemble church elder for ur eyes?
the coloured trouser,and his look
Re: (Photos) Heavily Pregnant Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby by hugelyendowed: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2014
congrats

I could c real love
Re: (Photos) Heavily Pregnant Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2014
dave P: the coloured trouser,and his look

lol...

Apostolic Church Elder

2 Likes

Re: (Photos) Heavily Pregnant Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2014
Once saw this beautiful lady 2 years ago in my office at VI. Down to earth is she I must confess.

I wish her happy birthday and safe delivery.

cool
Re: (Photos) Heavily Pregnant Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby by bustyhelen(f): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
lalastic I miss ur posts on celebs.

to d topic, lovely couple

age isn't a barrier
Re: (Photos) Heavily Pregnant Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby by daveP(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

lol...

Apostolic Church Elder
infact high 5! cheesy
na lie,na lie(washes face)she reviveth as it goest now.Bustyhelen!!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Breakings: Ghanaian Hiplife Musician Castro And Girlfriend Is Dead / Kim Kardashian Longs For Her 'skinny Days' By Sharing Photos Of Herself In Tight / Tonto Dikeh Says She Treats Dogs Like Her Mum Treated - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.