Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (13884 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ibksolar: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hi everyone,
I guess before the attack on Nairaland, there was a thread with this topic but after the comeback, it seems the thread is one of those that could not be retrieved.

Despite the setback, we still have to help each other with good information as regards the opening.

I wrote the test on 21st June,2014 at the huawei office beside Oriental Hotels in Lekki.

Mr Seun Fasuyi (the HR guy) promised to get back to us after they've graded the test.

Has anyone received any message from them yet?

Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by papy4real: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Also got the test invite holding next Saturday (July 5th)...Pls can you shed more light on the test structure and kinda materials to practice with. Thanks
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by engroke(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pls is this the same job whose application closed on 17th june
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by nmezi1: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2014
papy4real: Also got the test invite holding next Saturday (July 5th)...Pls can you shed more light on the test structure and kinda materials to practice with. Thanks
Applied to the job posting but didn't get any invites. Had a 2.1 E/E. Smh! Been following Huawei for a while now. Sorry bro do u have any certifications? embarassed
papy4real: Also got the test invite holding next Saturday (July 5th)...Pls can you shed more light on the test structure and kinda materials to practice with. Thanks
Applied to the job posting but didn't get any invites. Had a 2.1 E/E. Smh! Been following Huawei for a while now. Sorry bro do u have any certifications?
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ziidamsel: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
I applied. Didn't get invite. Didn't even know that a test has held sef. Please how was the test like?

Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
I'm guessing Huawei isn't just for me lol. I've applied for every of their graduate trainee openings but never got an invite. I wane already, wish you guys the best.
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Emasel(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
coolbibz: I'm guessing Huawei isn't just for me lol. I've applied for every of their graduate trainee openings but never got an invite. I wane already, wish you guys the best.

Huawei recruitment na man know man things.
For u to even get shortlisted,someone has to push it for u.
In my own case,I was lucky to be shortlisted for the test,wrote the test,passed but was dropped in the Technical interview.
Their recruitment is just not transparent at all.

Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Emasel:

Huawei recruitment na man know man things.
For u to even get shortlisted,someone has to push it for u.
In my own case,I was lucky to be shortlisted for the test,wrote the test,passed but was dropped in the Technical interview.
Their recruitment is just not transparent at all.

Sorry about that; It is well grin
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by papy4real: 12:52am On Jun 30, 2014
@nmezi1 I applied sometime around April and i don't have any certification...just applied and already put my mind off it till i got the test invite. Their recruitment process is definitely not transparent cos i know some peeps that got in and started working even without writing any test or going through any serious interview process.
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by nmezi1: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
papy4real: @nmezi1 I applied sometime around April and i don't have any certification...just applied and already put my mind off it till i got the test invite. Their recruitment process is definitely not transparent cos i know some peeps that got in and started working even without writing any test or going through any serious interview process.
Thanks bro! Anyway na Oluwa be my person. Will continue to soldier on. Aluta continua. Success to u all.
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ibksolar: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hi guyz, sorry it took me a while to get back here.

The test format is Nordic difficult;
60 questions in an hour.

First mathematics: 20 questions Calculator allowed
I guess they have series of questions they pull from. But the questions aren't too difficult. Basic GMAT kind of thing.
The one I did has more of this two statements and a question: data sufficiency in GMat.
Then some fraction based questions

Then 20 questions English.
A passage with about 7 questions, then critical reasoning and..... Can't remember it all.
But the one I did didn't have synonyms and antonyms in it.

Then the last set is technical set of questions.
Computer related questions , types of antennas,
Parallel and series combination of capacitors and resistors particularly
The material that conduct the most of copper, iron, zinc....

That's all I can remember for now.

Wish all those writing all the best.

Plus I got my invite without knowing anyone though I found out later that i have some friends working there.

About transparency, I'm not so sure but I don't think they are so shady.
At least some big-men pikin sef come write the test.

All the best again!

Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Earlzkoopid: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
ibksolar: Hi guyz, sorry it took me a while to get back here.
The test format is Nordic difficult;
60 questions in an hour.
First mathematics: 20 questions Calculator allowed
I guess they have series of questions they pull from. But the questions aren't too difficult. Basic GMAT kind of thing.
The one I did has more of this two statements and a question: data sufficiency in GMat.
Then some fraction based questions
Then 20 questions English.
A passage with about 7 questions, then critical reasoning and..... Can't remember it all.
But the one I did didn't have synonyms and antonyms in it.
Then the last set is technical set of questions.
Computer related questions , types of antennas,
Parallel and series combination of capacitors and resistors particularly
The material that conduct the most of copper, iron, zinc....
That's all I can remember for now.
Wish all those writing all the best.
Plus I got my invite without knowing anyone though I found out later that i have some friends working there.
About transparency, I'm not so sure but I don't think they are so shady.
At least some big-men pikin sef come write the test.
All the best again!
j

Please did they check your birth certificate, I was invited but I'm above the required age
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Earlzkoopid: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
ibksolar: Hi everyone,
I guess before the attack on Nairaland, there was a thread with this topic but after the comeback, it seems the thread is one of those that could not be retrieved.

Despite the setback, we still have to help each other with good information as regards the opening.

I wrote the test on 21st June,2014 at the huawei office beside Oriental Hotels in Lekki.

Mr Seun Fasuyi (the HR guy) promised to get back to us after they've graded the test.

Has anyone received any message from them yet?

Please I would like to know if they screened people based on age, even though I applied with my true age which was more than that stated in the adverts...I still got an invite.
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Skywavenigeria: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pls ma pple, have anyone dat sat for d exam on 21st of june being contacted?
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Skywavenigeria: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2014
?
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by kennethoye: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Bros pls help me wit any material fr d test..or I will appreciate if u can hint me on some questions dat were asked?
papy4real: @nmezi1 I applied sometime around April and i don't have any certification...just applied and already put my mind off it till i got the test invite. Their recruitment process is definitely not transparent cos i know some peeps that got in and started working even without writing any test or going through any serious interview process.
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ibksolar: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Skywavenigeria: Pls ma pple, have anyone dat sat for d exam on 21st of june being contacted?

I'm yet to hear from them.

Did you write the test too?

PM me your no.
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Skywavenigeria: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
ibksolar:

I'm yet to hear from them.

Did you write the test too?

PM me your no.

yea bro, mine wz on 21st of june. im hopefully waitn 4 dem ooo, if dey ar nt yet done dat. 080-879-33565
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Ayodbrabo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
No more info here, d 1 month has passed na
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Ayodbrabo(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
i received an interview invite

Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by kb9iice: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2014
Ayodbrabo: i received an interview invite
i received d interview invite too as microwave candidate.on wch area r u going to b interviewed?
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Ayodbrabo(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2014
kb9iice: i received d interview invite too as microwave candidate.on wch area r u going to b interviewed?
dsame..area.. Success
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by johnbrave(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2014
I received d interview invite 2, mine is principle of Data communication. Anyone with same?
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by goldentee(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mine is core network. Anyone with useful info on how the interview is going to be conducted? Trying hard to read through the attached doc. Not really getting a head-way after several trials
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Gshun: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2014
anyone with core network slides 1-49 ? inform ur boy if u making any sense out of it
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Gshun: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
am not sure this core network material is for me to read and understand
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls who went for huawei's interview today. Aw was it
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Ayodbrabo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Is d interview going to be based on d material only
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Ayodbrabo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
1st phase over
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by will2lead(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
@ayodrobo, how was it and wat was it like? The interview??
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Ayodbrabo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Has anyone heard from them
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ibksolar: 3:44am On Sep 01, 2014
Hi guyz.

I guess the technical interview stage is over. Congrats to all that made it.

HR interview.... how was your experience with Aunty Seun?? grin

Lets know when they start calling for the next stage.
Best wishes to everyone.

Fan Milk Is Recriuting (sales Rep) / Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. / EFCC Recruitment 2016