Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Did You Lose Your Story? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Did You Lose Your Story? (1407 Views)

22 Things To Know Before Posting Your Story. / Rock And Roll...then You Lose Your Soul / Have You Ever Lose Your Manuscript? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Lose Your Story? by ZUBY77(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dear Writers,
Jokes apart, we are the most affected group due to the Nairaland crash a few days ago. A lot of data were lost including my last two "Life on the Run" Seasons.

However, i was lucky because i own a blog www.globalruns.com where i posted the same stories as well.

I will soon begin to repost the lost seasons here on Nairaland; it deserved to have all my stories because i started from here.

I also created categories for two writers who posted their stories on the blog after posting them here on nairaland. It is always good to have a backup of everything you post online.

On that note, i am offering to create categories for writers who wish to have their stories elsewhere for safety and more exposure purposes.

If you are willing to do so, You can contact me through my whatsapp on 08162894984.
-Cheers.�

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Your Story? by fabolakers(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lost a lot of good topics that I've been following for a very long time. Really sad about it but I know we will all bounce back.
Re: Did You Lose Your Story? by Ademolag(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Same here.
Re: Did You Lose Your Story? by Ademolag(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Same here. I lost a handful
Re: Did You Lose Your Story? by PrettySpicey(f): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
I did too. Lost two finished stories. Luckily they are in my blog.

But I can't repost here on NL... too demanding... You are brave ZUBY77
Re: Did You Lose Your Story? by ZUBY77(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
PrettySpicey: I did too. Lost two finished stories. Luckily they are in my blog.

But I can't repost here on NL... too demanding... You are brave ZUBY77
Good that your work posted elswhere
Re: Did You Lose Your Story? by hassan85(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
hmm was kindly following some stories 'the reluctant bride', 'generation to generation " and "Aisha Zubair " all gone. so so annoying. honestly speaking literature Here is becoming boring for me
Re: Did You Lose Your Story? by funmercy1(f): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yes."My girl friend's ex"

2 Likes

Re: Did You Lose Your Story? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
funmercy1: Yes."My girl friend's ex"
Was so angry when I couldn't locate same story too.

Nairaland always backup our data Oº°˚˚°ºh
Re: Did You Lose Your Story? by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2014
@ Funmercy, I think i'm begining to develop a soft spot for you. You sounds responsible. Can we take it off from here? #BBM me @ 793F24A9 or 08189821671. Not joking oo!

(1) (Reply)

Making Up / Competent Writers Needed For Long Term Engagement (pay N3 Per Word) / Science Fiction Fans Attn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.