Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Eating In The Vehicle While On A Journey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eating In The Vehicle While On A Journey (486 Views)

Woman, 62, Cured Of 30 Years Insanity After Being Hit By Vehicle / My Weightloss Journey / Brushing Before Eating In The Mornings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eating In The Vehicle While On A Journey by chocolateme(f): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
I have thought of how healthy and hygienic it is to eat in the vehicle while travelling on a long or short journey... Some people maybe travelling with 1st early morning bus and not having eaten that early will opt to buy food from the hawker along the road or in the vehicle.
There are too many things people buy while on journey example banana, groundnut, drinks, foods, infact too numerous to mention. Do you feel shy, comfortable, uneasy eating in the vehicle while on a journey?
Then on the health aspect of it, do u think that everything you buy along the road to eat in the vehicle is hygienic enough for you? Some people end up purging after eating, some even throw up while some develop stomach troubles even before they get to their destinations.
We should be conscious of what we buy and eat while on a journey.. You can share with us here what you can be able to take or eat in the vehicle while travelling. As for me, I normally settle for biscuits or gala with bottled water.
Re: Eating In The Vehicle While On A Journey by sholikay(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
I do eat when travelling in a bus,unles when i'm fasting..anytin goes o,4 me..gala,robo,chips etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Quick Ways To Greater Confidence / A Doctor Shouldn't Run A Hospital / Ebola Vs Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.