Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? (1015 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / How Profitable Is Bulksms Business / How Lucrative Is Palm Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? by goodnewz4u(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hello Friends,
There are many ways (promised) to money online, but most of them are scams.
But I realized that some people are talking about Bulksms Business to be a good business to do, but am not really sure how lucrative it is .

Please any Experienced person in the house to educate me about this ?
Thanks.
Re: How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? by Youngzedd(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
It depends on your marketing strategy and your customer service and also the quality of service you render. Don't expect to make thousands or millions immediately, it's not get rich quick scheme but be ready for disturbance.

For quality service visit NetBulkSM.com
Re: How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? by wealthinfos(m): 3:43am On Jun 29, 2014
goodnewz4u: Hello Friends,
But I realized that some people are talking about Bulksms Business to be a good business to do, but am not really sure how lucrative it is .

Thanks.

Bulksms business is lucrative but high competitive because many people are offering the service. The secret of the biz is ur turnover rate. If you can have many clients subsribing to use ur platform, maybe u have say 10 churches using ur platform weekly then u can be smilling to the bank weekly too.

My advise:

because the biz is highly competitive, it will be good for u to hv a unique dedicated platform (website) and a short and smart domain name like ours: www.legitsms.com. This will help ur subcribers easily remember ur platform name.

We can assist you design, host and launch, ur professional bulksms business for you within 24hrs so you people order sms directly from ur platform/site. We await ur action.

Legit Assets
15 Ebonyi-Orazi rd
Port Harcourt.
07063249904; 08188573805
www.legitsms.com

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? by goodnewz4u(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
Youngzedd: It depends on your marketing strategy and your customer service and also the quality of service you render. Don't expect to make thousands or millions immediately, it's not get rich quick scheme but be ready for disturbance.

For quality service visit NetBulkSM.com
Thanks for your response,
But what kind of disturbances will I get from people ?
please explain, and thanks again !
Re: How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? by Youngzedd(m): 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
goodnewz4u: Thanks for your response,
But what kind of disturbances will I get from people ?
please explain, and thanks again !

When there is delivery issues.

Only those that uses cheap connection face this issues often.

NetBulkSMS.com uses direct connection.

What matters is quality service not price.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? by kasbeats(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
goodnewz4u: Hello Friends,

Thanks.
bulksms is cool oo,the fact is the market is too large for the competition,bulksms will continue to be in demand until whatsapp starts working on 3310 and text message start to dey cost below #2.
its a very lovely biz dat can earn u money if u can get a good seller to buy your units from....and watch out for some portals that are ridiculously cheap,many dnt have good servers,some go just stop to dy work on december 21 cn resume by Jan 6 ,ur customers go chop u raw....u can buzz me tho ,whatsapp 07030195065,oduduwasms.com

but,jes try read plenty on it before u spend ur money ooo,foreknowledge is quintessential.....and i fit help you with the database of ur state,(for the national something ehn,U GO PAY,hehehe)
Re: How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? by Chibenze(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2014
kasbeats:
bulksms is cool oo,the fact is the market is too large for the competition,..u can buzz me tho ,whatsapp
nice one, will add u up now, need to learn alot abt bulksms
Re: How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? by ChibykeNet(m): 5:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Oduduwasms.com is fruadulent. I paid money into his firstbank account 3064098581, name Kareem Sodiq, for a service since then he stopped answering my calls and have disconnected from me on WhatsApp. His phone numbers: 07030195065, 08107153723
Re: How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? by kasbeats(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
ChibykeNet: Oduduwasms.com is fruadulent. I paid money into his firstbank account 3064098581, name Kareem Sodiq, for a service since then he stopped answering my calls and have disconnected from me on WhatsApp. His phone numbers: 07030195065, 08107153723

MY GOD!!!, who are you and what did you pay for,I don't know any chibyke please......,please drop your number ......there must be a mix up somewhere....but,this is extremely defamatory na,haba
Re: How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? by nkechi042(f): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2014
kasbeats:

MY GOD!!!, who are you and what did you pay for,I don't know any chibyke please......,please drop your number ......there must be a mix up somewhere....but,this is extremely defamatory na,haba

Lmao... BUSTED!!!
Re: How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? by Youngzedd(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2014
nkechi042:

Lmao... BUSTED!!!

LMAO.
Re: How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? by infopoint: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello, bulk sms business is a stable mobile business with lots of competition which you can beat by being creative with your church. We have been into this biz for more than 8yrs now, and can give you all that you need to excel in this biz , the best time to start is now, because election is around the corner and we can show you how to tap into the for maximum profits in Millions of naira profits. We have got all the know-how, proposals to churches, School, Government institutions and Politicians, and we will also show you other stuff to make huge money from Politicians, positioning yourself as a Mobile Election Campaign Manager, and you are sure they will be begging to pay you. You can reach my on 08034828352. You can also come for one on one training in our office in Lagos, others have been coming from Edo, Delta, Gombe, Kebbi States among others states and no one has ever regretted doing business with us

Also for my fellow existing bulk sms site owners, We got a good offfer for you, a real offer you cant get to elsewhere, just to assist and empower others the more. Buy Reseller Units at 96kobo/ sms, Generally 1 SMS Message will cost you 1 SMS Credit.

**1 UNIT PER SMS TO ALL NIGERIA NETWORKS** This is specially for Bulk SMS Site owners

Check out at http://smsconnect247.com/ We also have one of the cheapest Robocall Service In Nigeria, where you deliver you voice broadcast to million of mobile number. We also have winning proposals to government and politicians to help deliver their campaign jingles to electorates.

**This offer is just for 1 week** Afterwards you can call 08034828352 to ask for a new price.

(1) (Reply)

Circuit Atlantic Provide My Items Or Refund My Money. / What's The Difference Between An Entrepreneur And A Freelancer / Used Carton For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.