Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Again, Herdsmen Kill 33 Locals In Southern Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Herdsmen Kill 33 Locals In Southern Kaduna (868 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Nigerian Nationals Beaten Up By Angry Locals In Ambedkar Nagar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Herdsmen Kill 33 Locals In Southern Kaduna by BJ4REEL(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Unknown gunmen carrying out killings in Southern
Kaduna since last week have struck again in the
late hours and early hours of Saturday killing 33
persons in a remote village called ‘Ambie'. The
gunmen also killed 10 persons in Paa village
nearby.
The latest killing brings to approximately 200, the
number of persons killed since Monday in Sanga
local government area of the state.
It was also gathered that there is serious
humanitarian crisis in the area as over 30, 000
people are taking refuge in public schools and
police stations, while thousands have fled to
Nasarawa and Plateau states.
The military authorities confirmed the latest attack
but said it has no full details of casualties.
The military said about 10 villages have been
sacked by the armed bandits, while troops have
been deployed to the area from Abuja, Nasarawa
and nearby Plateau states to complement the
mobile policemen units already stationed in the
area.
As at the time of this report, the Kaduna state
government or the National Emergency
Management Agency (NEMA) are yet to assist
displaced persons.
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/again-herdsmen-kill-33-locals-southern-kaduna
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 33 Locals In Southern Kaduna by MrRenaissance: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
I guess the news warning us that Boko Haram now masquerade around as cattle rearers maiming innocent victims, is true. I wonder how they plan of spreading the religion of PEACE through BLOODSHED and VIOLENCE. I wonder why this country can't be divided so these demons can bomb and slaughter themselves to smithereens.
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 33 Locals In Southern Kaduna by MrRenaissance: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
How a human with a conscience can wake up, grab a weapon and end someone's life is still a mystrey to me. Many lions in human skin parading around looking for whom to devour.
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 33 Locals In Southern Kaduna by wallbuilder(m): 1:01am On Jun 29, 2014
Book haram has many faces and many members
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 33 Locals In Southern Kaduna by juman(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2014
Hmmmm

One nigeria is the core of nigeria's problem.
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 33 Locals In Southern Kaduna by WHees(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
The report says "unknown gunmen" op wrote "herdsmen", and some morons fall for that.

Some stupid pagans are killing their own while you sit at your comfort zones blaming innocent herdsmen. Pathetic.
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 33 Locals In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
'Herdsmen' is code word for Arm Forces of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 33 Locals In Southern Kaduna by ojimbo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
hahahahahahahaha, i wish it is true... Love this civil war of the people, by the people and for the people
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 33 Locals In Southern Kaduna by Abiagirl777(f): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Herdsmen:gunmen:bokoharam:
i wonda hw de north luks lyk nw

(1) (Reply)

Osun Guber: APC Bigwigs Move To Save Aregbesola / BN - Gej's Alleged N100million Largesse Tears Chibok Parents, Leaders / 2015: Why Mr. President Must Run And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.