Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

SHOCKING!!! Tim Cook, Apple CEO Is Accidentally Revealed To Be Gay By CNBC Host - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING!!! Tim Cook, Apple CEO Is Accidentally Revealed To Be Gay By CNBC Host (815 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Was Revealed To Him By The Oracle,He Never Knew Her / The Last Picture Of Apple CEO - Steve Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Tim Cook, Apple CEO Is Accidentally Revealed To Be Gay By CNBC Host by siriustuneri: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkvZfnr4cOg

During a live television segment on CNBC’s “Squawk On The Street” on June 27, host Simon Hobbs shockingly dropped the bomb that Apple CEO Tim Cook was allegedly gay!

The additional hosts of the segment, which included Carl Quintanilla, Sara Eisen and David Faber, were interviewing guest James R. Stewart, New York Times columnist and CNBC contributor, and talking about former BP CEO John Browne who has publicly acknowledged he is gay.

James was discussing his new column about John and said, “There are gay CEOs in major companies, and I reached out to many of them. I got an extremely cool reception, not one would allow to be named at all.”

Then, Simon chimed in and said, “I think Tim Cook is fairly open about the fact that he’s gay at the head of Apple, isn’t he?”

The desk felt the weight of Simon’s comment and fell silent. Jim responded by shaking his head and saying, “Hmmm, no.” Simon realized his shocking bomb and said, “Oh dear, was that an error?”

The table nervously tried to backtrack Simon’s outing of Tim. “I don’t want to comment on anybody who might or might not be,” Jim said. “I’m not going to out anybody and I called up a lot of people.”

Wow. Simon definitely owes Tim an apology for that shocking comment.
SOURCE: http://..com/2014/06/video-shocking-tim-cook-apple-ceo-is.html
Re: SHOCKING!!! Tim Cook, Apple CEO Is Accidentally Revealed To Be Gay By CNBC Host by Diznie(f): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ouch

(1) (Reply)

“jesus Would Have Supported Gay Marriage” – Elton John Says / x / Kim Kardashian Posts Romantic Pix Of She & Kanye In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.