Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Win 1 Of 3 Themefuse Premium Wordpress Themes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Win 1 Of 3 Themefuse Premium Wordpress Themes (1067 Views)

GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / 70+ Premium Wordpress Themes / All You Need To Get On Page 1 Of Google And Other Search Engines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win 1 Of 3 Themefuse Premium Wordpress Themes by mavtrevor(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Are you looking to build a new Wordpress blog or give your old Wordpress blog a facelift? Or are you using a free Wordpress theme on your blog? I bet you know the dangers of using free themes, they are poorly coded, slow and consumes server resources which may lead to your host suspending your site for high resource usage.

Free themes often don't usually have good support as the developer don't usually have the time to update it and keep it in line with latest Wordpress updates since they are not getting any financial benefits from it.

I have always advised people to use premium Wordpress themes to design their sites, not only is it properly coded and optimized, you also have awesome developer support in case you run into problems on standby. It is usually fast and responsive too and can make your site stand out.

A giveaway is currently ongoing on Netmediablog. 3 People will win a premium ThemeFuse Wordpress Theme each.

Join Giveaway

I am giving you a chance to win a premium ThemeFuse theme worth $59 or more for free.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Data For All Network. / Is Nairaland Website Under Attack??? Sep2015 / Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.