Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Luiz Saurez Ban From FIFA Was Fair!!!see Reasons... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luiz Saurez Ban From FIFA Was Fair!!!see Reasons... (633 Views)

Man City Midfielder Nasri: Everyone Knew FIFA Was Corrupt / AFCON 2013 FINAL: Do You Think The Referee Was Fair / Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luiz Saurez Ban From FIFA Was Fair!!!see Reasons... by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2014
Aside being a high profile German shepherd dog known for infecting defenders with the football rabies syndrome,i hereby suggest that he either visit a dentist to have his teeth filed so that his bites can bore deep into the skin of victims or beta still,have the two front tooth removed....LOLXXXXX.....Jokes Apart,We from the continent of Africa will never forgive Luiz Suarez for handling the ball against Ghana in that tension soaked match in 2010 in S/A...The Ghanian National Team Would Have Made It To The Semi Finals...Please don't remind us of the penalty Asamoah Gyang missed...yesterday we saw the likes of Hulk,Willian missing their penalty kicks...Brasil escaped by the whiskers.....For this singular reason,the FIFA hammer fell mightily on Luiz Saurez.....my opinion though.....SOURCE-ME.....
Re: Luiz Saurez Ban From FIFA Was Fair!!!see Reasons... by luvola(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2014
Daninya1: Aside being a high profile German shepherd dog known for infecting defenders with the football rabies syndrome,i hereby suggest that he either visit a dentist to have his teeth filed so that his bites can bore deep into the skin of victims or beta still,have the two front tooth removed....LOLXXXXX.....Jokes Apart,We from the continent of Africa will never forgive Luiz Suarez for handling the ball against Ghana in that tension soaked match in 2010 in S/A...The Ghanian National Team Would Have Made It To The Semi Finals...Please don't remind us of the penalty Asamoah Gyang missed...yesterday we saw the likes of Hulk,Willian missing their penalty kicks...Brasil escaped by the whiskers.....For this singular reason,the FIFA hammer fell mightily on Luiz Saurez.....my opinion though.....SOURCE-ME.....

Stop smoking that weed before typing and if you must type , do n't smoke weed.
Re: Luiz Saurez Ban From FIFA Was Fair!!!see Reasons... by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2014
luvola:

Stop smoking that weed before typing and if you must type , do n't smoke weed.
you shld b d one to stop smoking poo.saurez cost Africa the world cup..or r u suffering from inferiority complex?u sound like a person wu worship a whyt man..are u suffering from juvenile deliquency?u r suffering from behavioural disorder...nxt tym,just waka pass if you are clueless on what to say...oloshi burukutu...
Re: Luiz Saurez Ban From FIFA Was Fair!!!see Reasons... by luvola(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2014
Daninya1: you shld b d one to stop smoking poo.saurez cost Africa the world cup..or r u suffering from inferiority complex?u sound like a person wu worship a whyt man..are u suffering from juvenile deliquency?u r suffering from behavioural disorder...nxt tym,just waka pass if you are clueless on what to say...oloshi burukutu...
Go and die I repeat.

(1) (Reply)

Referee Howard Webb Officiated 500 EPL Matches Of His 25-year Career / Zlatan Surprises Disabled Team With Trip To Brazil / Giwa-led NFF Board Takes Over Glass House, Nullify Keshi Sacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.