Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Can We Support Our Dear Nairaland At This Time? How Can We? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can We Support Our Dear Nairaland At This Time? How Can We? (604 Views)

Why Not Follow A Your Heart This Time / How To Make New Year's Resolution That Actually Works This Time. / Dear Graduate, Have You Heard About Alfred Ajani? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Support Our Dear Nairaland At This Time? How Can We? by leisuretym: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2014
Even thou am not gallant financially, I have a feeling that there should be a way to support Nairaland at this tough time,

I have gained so much on Nairaland because this is truly a Nigerian stuff

Sometimes I just log in here and read comments that gives me joy, its obvious there is no replacement for Nairaland because of the way we do things here.

I believe there was an attack on Nairaland!

I want to say can Nairaland create an official tread with bank account detail so we can donate relief material to our only Truly Nigerian website!

Moderator and super moderator, can you please move this to the front page?
And please don't hide this thread!
Re: Can We Support Our Dear Nairaland At This Time? How Can We? by dytbabe: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Donate to me first biko
Re: Can We Support Our Dear Nairaland At This Time? How Can We? by Caseless: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2014
The only way u can help nairaland financially is, if u can jst encourage friends and family who are doing business to come for advert placement.

1 Like

Re: Can We Support Our Dear Nairaland At This Time? How Can We? by leisuretym: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2014
caseless: The only way u can help nairaland financially is, if u can jst encourage friends and family who are doing business to come for advert placement.

That sound good too
Re: Can We Support Our Dear Nairaland At This Time? How Can We? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
What we need do is to ensure there's no repeat of the attack and the only way to that is by praying to God so He helps prevent nairaland from future hacks.

I know those atheists will be here in no time asking why God didn't prevent the previous hack.

Well, Those hackers are black belt hackers, they were professionals. What could God had done?

However, that God was powerless to prevent one attack doesn't mean he can't prevent the next.

So, let's just pray harder.

May God bless you all as you comply

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Green Job. Build A Career As A Green Entrepreneur. / Matured Response Plssssss! / Can People Of The Same Surname/last Name Marry Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.