Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,510 members, 7,840,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

A Patient's Relative (PR) Experiences While In Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Patient's Relative (PR) Experiences While In Hospital (850 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / How I Was Molested By A Patient –psychiatric Doctor / Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Patient's Relative (PR) Experiences While In Hospital by Stoical: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2014
At the pronouncement "Your Grand Dad Is To Be Admitted". She was perplexed, as she didn't know what her life will be like...during the few days/weeks she is to spend there, taking care of him.
Did she commit any offense in being pretty? NO.
Was it her fault that there are billions of vampires(mosquitoes) in the hospital...biting, sucking her blood and giving her "artificial chicken pox"? NO.
Was it her fault that she had to move around the Hospital,(as a wanderer) conducting one test to another? NO.

Yet, she yearns for better treatments, from co PR, Doctors and Other Health workers...Some having to harass her, or she willingly allow such, because she liked it, or she had no choice.

Well, I took a cue...don't ask me what my part was. But, there's no way this beauty will pass by and your "jangolover" will not react (hehehehehe). But, I came to believe that for 3 consecutive days, this beauty was out to kill every person around that couldn't control himself... She came once to my unit to collect test result, and I was alone...she noticed nobody was there with me and I had to lock the gate, as it is a security measures(don't ask what kind). She showed a lot of Shakira/Beyonce combined moves...and smiles innocently at every questions I asked...(To be continued) make I go church!!!

1 Like

Re: A Patient's Relative (PR) Experiences While In Hospital by Stoical: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
...Sorry, I was still praying! Like I said, she made that thing move and I couldn't tell my big boy to calm down, rather I excused her, to go and search for her result. She insisted on accompanying me, thereby, worsening my condition. I refused to look at her, but she somehow, overstepped me and was in front...my people, my boxer couldn't do it's job any longer and unlucky for me, I wore pant trouser, so...u know what happened. But, I was so determined to overcome the temptation that I increased my pace in order to pass her. But she just turned and brush my something with the back of her palm. I was so embarrassed, especially when she said sorry. But, in a matter of seconds, I was the one who took over the lead. Where this statement "I must also touch your own" came from, I truelly don't know. Instead of frown, she smiled and said, you can't. See me, see show oooo. When we approached the result room, we entered and close the door. Before, I could say another word...(Wait ooo, make I remove my food for fire)

1 Like

Re: A Patient's Relative (PR) Experiences While In Hospital by Stoical: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2014
Na movie, una de watch? No comments, no continuation lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Patient's Relative (PR) Experiences While In Hospital by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2014
Very funny, I'm enjoying ur story, pls continue
Re: A Patient's Relative (PR) Experiences While In Hospital by Jimbadly: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2014
Bull
Re: A Patient's Relative (PR) Experiences While In Hospital by Stoical: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
@Jimbaldy; na only u waka come. Anyway! Update is coming soon
Re: A Patient's Relative (PR) Experiences While In Hospital by Stoical: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Èlèyinju Ègé: Very funny, I'm enjoying ur story, pls continue
Ok ooo. I thought I was running a radio presentation . Lol
Re: A Patient's Relative (PR) Experiences While In Hospital by Stoical: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
...As I closed the door...I head a sound which made me startle. Behold, the department cleaner, who normally sleep over was just waking up. Oops! How did I forget. I almost forgot what took me into the room and to be truthful, the result she was looking for wasn't there in the first place. I just scanned the room and left, telling her that it is not going to be there. I took her to the MRI suite...what concerns her result with the suit. But, when I entered, I refused to on the bright light and the room was AC-chilled. It took me abt 30 seconds before I could on the light. When I looked at her face, she was smiling seductively. This time, she looked intently into my eyes. I was confused and speechless, because my eyes wondered immediately on her half exposed breast (just the nipples that was hidden). She snapped me back to reality by asking "is this room always cool, that she is feeling cold". Really, I adjusted myself because I was already getting hard.
She picked a nearby stool, rather than a chair which was closer to the ground and sat. With her laps rubbing each other as she pretends to be questioning me about the function of the MRI machine. My people, I grabbed a sit too and as I attempted to respond to her questions, she continued to move her laps and occasionally exposing her yellow-flowered pant. I was praying inside me "oh lord! Let this cup pass over me", but couldn't help staring. This made me say a lot of rubbish and I told myself "thank God, she aint in medical profession". When I finished, I was surprise when she corrected one of my foolishness. When I asked how did you know, she just smiled and said "I like you...you are calm and caring, unlike other doctors". See me see gbeke! When did I show care
She then stood up and move across me, at a very tight space, rubbing that "tempted-to-touch" on me as she passed. Mehn! My boy, didn't respect itself again but stood at attention for about a minute. With all my attempt to calm him becoming fruitless. She moved towards the controlling table/console and bent to view the inner magnet room...I was now completely uncontrollable, so ... (I de come make I sneeze)
Re: A Patient's Relative (PR) Experiences While In Hospital by Stoical: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mod, ope I am in the right section ooo?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Ebola Cure Discoveredbitter Kola To The Rescue? - Scientists Revea / Ebola Vs The Last Ship(america Tv Series) / Nigerian Medical Doctors, Students, Protest Mass Sack Of Resident Doctors [photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.