Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine (30202 Views)

The Blade, The Knife, And The Cutlass! / Is There A Need to Prepare For The Second Coming Of Jesus? / Will You Denounce Your Faith At Gun Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by Highpriests(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2014
How To Make Gun Medicine:

Medicine Deity: Ogun

Medicine Effect: Protection against gun

Medicine Side Effect: People will always confront you with gun

Medicine Remark:

This medicine has worked wonders for me always and has worked wonders for several others. I was shot several times by armed robbers but I was unhurt and unharmed because of this medicine

Gun Medicine Materials:

1. One new needle

2. One native pot

3. One grinding stone

4. One wrap of alligator pepper

5. One dry gin

6. Ogun leafs

7. Stubborn grass

Gun Medicine Preparation:

Burn the stubborn grass and Ogun leafs together to ashes inside a native pot

After which, you will stand on a grinding stone, use a new needle to mark your chest 3 times, mark your back 3 times and mark both of your hands 3 times. Make sure blood comes out

After which, you will carry the black ashes from the native pot and rob it on your marked body

You will not bath through out that day

While you are robbing the burnt plants ashes on your marked body, you will invoke Ogun to protect you from all harm, hurt and recite this incantation loudly:

No iron can hurt Ogun

No iron can hurt the child of Ogun

No iron can hurt me

The brutal Aje cannot eat ekujebu

You can’t hurt me

Dishevelled chicken with clipped wings

Can’t fly up to the roof

You are unable to bring me death

I shall live long to fulfil my Ori

Ase

After reciting this incantation, chew 3 alligator pepper and blow it to the air

Carry one alligator pepper and use it to round your head 3 times and throw it backward without you looking at where the alligator pepper will fall

Put some gin in your mouth and rinse your mouth with it and spit it out three times

You can now come down from the grinding stone and if you are shot with a gun, it will not penetrate you but there are things that fade the medicine

This medicine is only for gun protection

Disclaimer: The information here is for educational purpose only. Users are responsible for their actions.

For more medicines and charms: +2348096132836 & highpriestonline@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sire, what are the forbidden sides? Sex? What to eat or Drink? Time or period of effectiveness? Backup?

And lastly test. . .

Why cant we host anopen challenge ground with people on this forum? At least I and others might be able to take you serious.

You can fix time for show like this between a popular festival. . .Ogun, Agemo, Oro, Ore, Olokun, Osun-Osogbo, etc. This would attract more audience.

What ya saying?
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by BabaGnoni: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
^^^
If anyone needs protection, that is already paid for
then God's hedge of protection
in addition to taking up the whole armor of God which also is free, are what's needed

They will cost you nought, as the price for the protection & armor have already been paid for

No fanfare, no ceremonies etc

You do nothing, except ask, and you shall receive

For the free protection and armor: call God and Job 1:10, Ephesians 6:13-17 & Psalm 34:7

3 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
BabaGnoni: ^^^
If anyone needs protection, that is already paid for
then God's hedge of protection
in addition to taking up the whole armor of God which also is free, are what's needed

They will cost you nought, as the price for the protection & armor have already been paid for

No fanfare, no ceremonies etc

You do nothing, except ask, and you shall receive

For the free protection and armor: call God and Job 1:10, Ephesians 6:13-17 & Psalm 34:7

And boko haram cuts your men throat, pieced your childern flesh on your lords day?

5 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by BabaGnoni: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

And boko haram cuts your men throat, pieced your childern flesh on your lords day?

"The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good;
and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil;
for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart.

- Luke 6:45 New American Standard Bible

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
BabaGnoni:

"The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good;
and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil;
for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart.

- Luke 6:45 New American Standard Bible

And how does this correlate with the historical fact I presented?

Is saying the obvious evil?

Guy take your protection to sambisa forest. And we have those that want to shoot for bullet proof, are you going to voluntare?

5 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by BabaGnoni: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

And how does this correlate with the historical fact I presented?

Is saying the obvious evil?

Guy take your protection to sambisa forest.
And we have those that want to shoot for bullet proof,
are you going to voluntare?

^^^
Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
- Matthew 25:2

Everyone has heard about your obedience,
so I rejoice because of you; but I want you to be wise about what is good,
and innocent about what is evil
- Romans 16:19

be therefore wise as serpents,
and harmless as doves.

- Matthew 10:16b

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
BabaGnoni:

^^^
Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
- Matthew 25:2

Everyone has heard about your obedience,
so I rejoice because of you; but I want you to be wise about what is good,
and innocent about what is evil
- Romans 16:19

be therefore wise as serpents,
and harmless as doves.

- Matthew 10:16b

Well you have refused to provide answer to my question.
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by BabaGnoni: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Well you have refused to provide answer to my question.

Read between the lines.
Look for or discover the answer that is implied rather than explicitly stated
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Read between the lines.
Look for or discover the answer that is implied rather than explicitly stated

Is that what 1 peter 3:15 asked you to do?
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by BabaGnoni: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Is that what 1 peter 3:15 asked you to do?

Read 1 Peter 3:15 slowly but loudly out
and tell if a defense(s) was given to you or not, who asked to give an account for the hope that's therein,
also given to you with gentleness and reverence
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Read 1 Peter 3:15 slowly but loudly out
and tell if a defense(s) was given to you or not, who asked to give an account for the hope that's therein,
also given to you with gentleness and reverence

You dont have answers. . . .

Alll you have display is your cowardice. . .if you know you have spiritual armor, come for a shoot-out test.

Game over

2 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by BabaGnoni: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

You dont have answers. . . .

Alll you have display is your cowardice. . .if you know you have spiritual armor, come for a shoot-out test.

Game over

^^^
Therefore do not be stewpid,
but understanding what the will of God is

- Ephesians 5:17 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

So be careful how you live.
Don't live like fools, but like those who are wise
- Ephesians 5:15 New Living Translation

and don't fear what they fear, or live in terror
- Isaiah 8:12b ISV

Stewpidity is fun to the one without much sense,
but a person who has understanding forges straight ahead

- Proverbs 15:21 GOD'S WORD® Translation
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by beejaay: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
FOLYKAZE: Sire, what are the forbidden sides? Sex? What to eat or Drink? Time or period of effectiveness? Backup?

And lastly test. . .

Why cant we host anopen challenge ground with people on this forum? At least I and others might be able to take you serious.

You can fix time for show like this between a popular festival. . .Ogun, Agemo, Oro, Ore, Olokun, Osun-Osogbo, etc. This would attract more audience.

What ya saying?
foly na wa 4 u oo.u want open challenge abi?i wil be glad to try my DB there, highpriest pls i wanna be part of the shooters
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by macof(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
I want to test a charm myself to see it work with my own eyes
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by GooseBaba: 12:17am On Jun 30, 2014
The side effect alone closes the chapter for bullet charms.

Besides, most people with bullet charms die horribly. When their assailant sees the proof of bullet resistance they turn to strangulation, smashing of skulls, setting them on fire or butchering. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by Highpriests(m): 5:39am On Jun 30, 2014
How To Make Cutlass Medicine And Knife Medicine:

Cutlass medicine and knife medicine are similar to gun medicine

But the only difference is that you don't use needle to mark your body in cutlass medicine and knife medicine

You use razor blade to mark your body 21 times in cutlass medicine and knife medicine

Cutlass Medicine And Knife Medicine Deity: Ogun

Cutlass Medicine And Knife Medicine Effect: Protection against cutlass, knifes and Sharp Iron

Cutlass Medicine And Knife Medicine Side Effect: People will always confront you with cutlass and knife

Cutlass Medicine And Knife Medicine Remark: This medicine has worked wonders for me always and has worked wonders for several others too

I was stabbed several times by some hoodlums but I was unhurt and unharmed because of this medicine. Thanks to Ogun

Cutlass Medicine And Knife Medicine Materials:

1. One new razor blade

2. One native pot

3. One grinding stone

4. One wrap of alligator pepper

5. One dry gin

6. Ogun leafs

7. Stubborn grass

Cutlass Medicine And Knife Medicine Preparation:

Burn the stubborn grass and Ogun leafs together to ashes inside a native pot

After which, you will stand on a grinding stone, use a new razor blade to mark the middle of your chest 21 times

Mark the middle of your back 21 times and mark both of your hands 21 times

These markings must be very small because the most important thing is for your blood to come out and mix with the plants ashes

After which, you will carry the black ashes from the native pot and rob it on your marked body firmly so that it can mix with your blood

You will not bath through out that day

While you are robbing the burnt plants ashes on your marked body, you will invoke Ogun to protect you from all cutlass, knifes, irons and recite this incantation loudly:

No iron can hurt Ogun

No iron can hurt the child of Ogun

No iron can hurt me

The brutal Aje cannot eat ekujebu

You can’t hurt me

Dishevelled chicken with clipped wings

Can’t fly up to the roof

You are unable to bring me death

I shall live long to fulfil my Ori

Ase

After reciting this incantation, chew 3 alligator pepper and blow it to the air

Carry one alligator pepper and use it to round your head 3 times and throw it backward without you looking at where the alligator pepper will fall

Put some gin in your mouth and rinse your mouth with it and spit it out three times

You can now come down from the grinding stone and if you are shot with a gun, it will not penetrate you but there are things that fade the medicine

This medicine is only for cutlass, knifes and irons protection

Disclaimer: The information here is for educational purpose only. Users are responsible for their actions.

For more potent medicines and charms: +2348096132836 & highpriestonline@yahoo.com
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2014
BabaGnoni:

^^^
Therefore do not be stewpid,
but understanding what the will of God is

- Ephesians 5:17 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

So be careful how you live.
Don't live like fools, but like those who are wise
- Ephesians 5:15 New Living Translation

and don't fear what they fear, or live in terror
- Isaiah 8:12b ISV

Stewpidity is fun to the one without much sense,
but a person who has understanding forges straight ahead

- Proverbs 15:21 GOD'S WORD® Translation

Coward your brothers and sisters are been killed everyday in the north right in the house of your Omin-inpotent God.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-locks-worshipers-church-kills-56-near-chibok.

Take your spiriual armor to them. . . .we dont need your crap. Take it to Sambisa and release your gals that are forces to Islam.

And more better, come out for challenge. . . .I, Ghostofsparta, Mazaje and some other dude would like to check it potency with a gun.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2014
beejaay: foly na wa 4 u oo.u want open challenge abi?i wil be glad to try my DB there, highpriest pls i wanna be part of the shooters

Una be Odeaperin for una family? Where you take see DB?
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2014
macof: I want to test a charm myself to see it work with my own eyes

Bullet proof charm abi which one?
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by ghostofsparta(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
-@F0LYKAZE
I hereby beg you to please ignore Baba(Jeovah/Allah)noni. The more his trolling is entertained by your replies, the more he feels relevant here until he gathers enough attention to draws other Abrahamists blacks to defend their un-African religions of their slave masters.

@BabaGnoni
Unless your plan is to deliberately divert this topic into another boiler of needless arguments where you and other soon-to-join Abrahamic religionists can stir it with pointless and uninformative anecdotes [like which non-African prophets is the truest or which of the three middle-eastern religions is superior], then you should know this kind of thread is obviously not for atheists who do not believe in the Yoruban supernaturalistic possibilities nor our Gods for that matter and judachrisla indoctrinates like you who are bent on blurting their Book based dogmas. By posting Biblical verses has not tarnish HighPriest as it seems your intention is. HighPriest is selfless enough to present to the public ancient Yoruba Advanced Science secret formula that not every Tom, Dick and Harry are meant to know and you think by posting impotent verses from a book that if it burnt or torn to be used as a toilet tissue, the only way yawheh/illah can't defend their fictitious existence is by justifying extremists to kill atheists and pagans.

@HighPriest
First of all, I am 100% certain that those lines of incantations you posted would not make the YAS work unless they are perfectly uttered in the Yoruba language. Secondly, you are not suppose to be doing this. Normally, those who do this kind of thing are not certified practitioners who belong to no cross-checkable Ifa and Ishegun outfit or temples which are numerous throughout Yorubaland, at worst it's only an 'adahunshe' that do those kind of thing you created this post for, in the eyes of the real practitioners here on Nairaland who knows the ethics and norms of esoteric sciences, you could be deem as a scammer/quacks who do this kind of a thing to lure gullible people and those who have tinge for African esotericism but would eventually be blackmailed into diabolic rituals such as those involving human part sacrifice among others that demonize what African Traditional Religion stands for. I will advise you and anyone not to do this kind of thing next time unless you state the name and address of your temple as can be verified by anyone. I am not an enforcer, nor yet a certified practitioner, I just want both side to be cautious when dealing with Yoruba esotericsm.

8 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by BabaGnoni: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
ghostofsparta:

@F0LYKAZE

I hereby beg you to please ignore Baba(Jeovah/Allah)noni. The more his trolling is entertained by your replies, the more he feels relevant here until he gathers enough attention to draws other Abrahamists blacks to defend their un-African religions of their slave masters.

@babagnoni

Unless your plan is to delibrately divert this topic into another boiler of needless arguments where you and other soon-to-join Abrahamic religionists can stir it with pointless and uninformative non-African intel like whose semitic prophetreligion or is superior as characterized with Islamists an Christian converts on nairaland , you know this kind of thread is obviously not for atheists who do not believe in the Yoruban supernaturalistic possibilities nor our Gods for that matter and judachrisla indoctrinates like you who are bent on blurting their indoctrinated. By posting Biblical verses has not tarnsih HighPriest as it seems your intention is. HighPriest is selfless enough to present to the public ancient Yoruba Advanced Science secret formular that not every Tom, Dick and Harry is meant to know and you think pas

@

^^^
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by aariwa(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2014
Describe the one wey person go do to become Gofnor of Ogun state grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by chima500: 12:18am On Oct 14, 2017
okb tested ok abeg . shey if we do this Gun charm can we use gun and test how self or should we try it on chicken or goat and text it first to confarm ?
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by Dojja: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Highpriestes!! You said we'll use razor blade to mark the middle of thy chest and back . What about the hand is it our wrist, or the arm itself ? Explain better sir thanks
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by kingemmanuel369(m): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Please,i need the one for cutlass
Re: How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine by dadamonie150: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) / MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.