Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee (1440 Views)

Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Andyblaze: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
angry
plz how can i contact human rights people. A policeman in my compound in Ijebu ode like to harass me and lock me up every week so he will have chance to fvck my fianceè.

Is it fair?
I dont want to dump ma fiancee becuz no other woman love me as madmen i am. Please what can i do to d police man. Advice

#BITG

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Timothy3113(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
Cut is dick
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by kayboy4y(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
slap him
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by ATSOMEH(f): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
I had hoped the nl tsunami would have done justice to ensuring the end of your total existance. Pls, how do I hack nl to delete this specimen from this forum?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by iheanyi40(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
smh
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Andyblaze: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
ATSOMEH: I had hoped the nl tsunami would have done justice to ensuring the end of your total existance. Pls, how do I hack nl to delete this specimen from this forum?
Your MAMA na specimen for my pennis

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Boss, how do u generate all dis stories? Walahi, u funny. Are u related to spacegoat?

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
This same guy again.....Don't you ever get tired of making up fake stories........your so called stories will NEVER make it to front page.....That's the ugly truth
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Andyblaze: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
iyke926: Boss, how do u generate all dis stories? Walahi, u funny. Are u related to spacegoat?
we are a trinity....yungwizzy is the head

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2014

Andy you dey fall my hand o

If I were you I'll join the army!!

Or maybe your fiancee does not love you,

I'm still available tho

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by mencade5(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I'm still available tho

undecided lipsrsealed
yungwizzy hw far na? Andy i want make you locate that police man wife make u bang her. Yungwizzy many people want spoil me, you and andyblaze ministry ooo. but na thunder go fire all of them.

Guys more power to our elbows.
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Andyblaze: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
mencade5: yungwizzy hw far na? Andy i want make you locate that police man wife make u bang her. Yungwizzy many people want spoil me, you and andyblaze ministry ooo. but na thunder go fire all of them.

Guys more power to our elbows.

Mencade as in ehn!!!! We three need to do better secret meeting eliminate all this other wannabes o...ehn anyway sha we unique, our yarn dey move market pass their own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Andyblaze: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I'm still available tho

undecided lipsrsealed

u still available to love who..me or ma fiancee
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by mencade5(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Andyblaze:

Mencade as in ehn!!!! We three need to do better secret meeting eliminate all this other wannabes o...ehn anyway sha we unique, our yarn dey move market pass their own cheesy
pwahahahaha....na so my brother. I like the way you dealt with that albino called sexkillz. That guy na bas.tard. Well done bro. We dey really move market. I am solidly behind you and yungwizzy. I think we should have a union.

Enjoy you day and throw more topics. Me am planning to throw more topics this week to bash ladies, most especially runs girls.
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by xtervaganza(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
CwazyBlaqGal: This same guy again.....Don't you ever get tired of making up fake stories........your so called stories will NEVER make it to front page.....That's the ugly truth
and frmt page is an achievement to you? Or he told you that was his target? Rubbish

Catch ur fun my guy, blaze.

People on here with common sense knew you were joking and catching ur fun
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Andyblaze: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
xtervaganza: and frmt page is an achievement to you? Or he told you that was his target? Rubbish

Catch ur fun my guy, blaze.

People on here with common sense knew you were joking and catching ur fun
it is a crime to quote ugly black girls. I hereby sentence u to 2 months of reading my threads grin

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by xtervaganza(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Andyblaze:
it is a crime to quote ugly black girls. I hereby sentence u to 2 months of reading my threads grin
hahahahahahha I've been reading ur for more than 2 months self

So I think I'm free now
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Andyblaze:

u still available to love who..me or ma fiancee

Are you light skinned??
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Andyblaze: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
xtervaganza: hahahahahahha I've been reading ur for more than 2 months self

So I think I'm free now
u must create 2 silly threads b4 24 hours or i ban u for 3 years grin
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Andyblaze:

I swear if this guy nor dey kolo for real life make I bend

grin grin grin

lwkmd

mencade I see you niqqa
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Andyblaze: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I swear if this guy nor dey kolo for real life make I bend

grin grin grin

lwkmd

mencade I see you niqqa
no be u use ur madness teeth bite me grin grin
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Andyblaze:
no be u use ur madness teeth bite me grin grin

But I'm actually learning from you
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Andyblaze: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Are you light skinned??
yes but dont love me. Its a crime b4 god and man. I dash u my fantasy fiancee
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by xtervaganza(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Andyblaze:
u must create 2 silly threads b4 24 hours or i ban u for 3 years grin
ban me make I send hackers come here....

This time around na everything dem go wipe

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Andyblaze: yes but dont love me. Its a crime b4 god and man. I dash u my fantasy fiancee

I'm married
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Andyblaze: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I'm married
to which nairalander
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by Andyblaze: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

But I'm actually learning from you
thats becuz u're yet to attend the #BITG School
Re: Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Look at diz one oooh,Please please and please keep your opinions to urself

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Releases A Video That Shows The Execution Of 250 Syrians (WARNING! Graphic / Which Pill Will You Take / Techno Oil Builds Lpg Cylinder Manufacturing Plant To Produce 5million Cylinders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.