Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pls I Need The Help Of A Quantity Surveyor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls I Need The Help Of A Quantity Surveyor (629 Views)

Consult A Quantity Surveyor ( Get Value For Your Money) / Don't Fall A Victim Of Dubious Contractors/developer,engage A Quantity Surveyor / I Need A Quantity Surveyor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need The Help Of A Quantity Surveyor by Hakizo: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hi, I would please like to know if there is any Quantity Surveyor out there who will be kind enough to help me fill out a questionnaire for my Masters Program. It's a case study of Cost overrun in the Nigerian construction industry and it's just 2 pages. You will be required to provide information in respect of a recently completed project which you were involved from inception to completion and tick (√) or fill in where appropriate.

If you are willing to kindly assist, please PM me so I can send the questionnaire over to you.
Re: Pls I Need The Help Of A Quantity Surveyor by briliantsak(m): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2016
WHY DO YOU NEED A QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Do you know it is essential to evaluate/estimate your conceived project to determine the cost implication before commencement to guide against project failure or abandonment
Do you know the feasibility of any construction project does not guarantee its viability ( value for money)
Do you know many contractors run at loss or abandon projects not because of materials or equipment but as a result of lack of efficient project management (Quantity Surveyor)
Do you know you can maximize your profit as a contractor by employing cost expert _( Quantity surveyor)
Do you know you can save money, time, materials etc on your project as a client if you employ cost expert ( Quantity surveyor)
Do you know you can avoid unnecessary waste before , during and after your project(s) by employing Quantity surveyors hence get value for your investment
Do you know the relevance of Quantity surveyors in budget preparation and analysis is indispensable.
This and many other are the reasons why you need a Quantity surveyor. Why not give it a try trial today and employ a Quantity surveyor/Cost expert/ construction economist in your project(s) and you would be amazed as to what you have bn missing.
For more information , contact 08134781882.
Comment below for advice from Quantity surveyors.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Mainland Letting: Palmgrove, Ilupeju, Ajao Estate Etc. / Invest In Real Property / 5bedrm Duplex For Sale At Thomas Estate, Ajah, Lekki. 50m Asking (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.