Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Please Your Help Needed In Selecting The Best Browsing Phone And Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Your Help Needed In Selecting The Best Browsing Phone And Price (799 Views)

Make 10,000 Daily And More With Your Phone...either Browsing Phone Or Non Browsi / Best Browsing Plan Discovered / Cheap BB Phone And Nokia For Sale From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Help Needed In Selecting The Best Browsing Phone And Price by lawyer(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2008
Hi guys!

Sorry for bugging you guys but i really do need your help. I am not as phone savvy as most of you and i would like your professional opinion on the kind of phone to buy that has web browsing facilities.

I have heard of the black berries, iphones and some nokia phones. The price lists too have been very suspect and i dont know which one is which or which one offers better services.

If you do know the prices of black berries or iphones that are moderately affordable and what browsing features they offer and the best network for browsing, i will really appreciate it.

Thanks for your anticipated help!

Cheers!
Re: Please Your Help Needed In Selecting The Best Browsing Phone And Price by otunbaj1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2008
hi,do you want to buy phone that you can browse with.it all depend on how much you are willing to spend on phone,nokia e51,nokia e90,iphone are ok for your purpose
badmus oriyomi

(1) (Reply)

Used Hp F Series-n45,000 / Dell Pentium 4, 30g, Hard Disk, 800mb Of Ram, 2.19ghz Speed, Going For 55k. / Xbox 360 Ntsc Console For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.