Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! (1263 Views)

Throw Back Pictures: Do You Remember This Picture? Inec Was Hacked / The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
Please friends disregard the senseless thread criticizing Gej i am not the one who wrote it. After coming back from the 6 days nairaland hack problem i found out my account has been acting funny, somebody was busy changing my password.
The ingrate has confirmed my fear that my account was hacked with the senseless thread he posted this afternoon!
Nothing will make me not to vote Gej in 2015!
Listen You leave my account for me.! i am not a quilter, the last thing i will do Is leaving this account for you!!!
YOU are wasting your time.
Apc supporters of APC leave My handle for me
how dirty can you guys get in order to suppress people's opinion
Chibok is a scam and Gej will rule till 2019

8 Likes

Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by konjakonja(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha please Mr Seun fix your house before this impersonation issues gets out of control.
Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by emiye(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Now, this is happening Cramjones abi na Femi Fani Kayode style.

Flip Flop / Impersonating approach.

1 Like

Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Please friends disregard the senseless thread criticizing Gej i am not the one who wrote it. After coming back from the 6 days nairaland hack problem i found out my account has been acting funny, somebody was busy changing my password.
The ingrate has confirmed my fear that my account was hacked with the senseless thread he posted this afternoon!
Nothing will make me not to vote Gej in 2015!
Listen You leave my account for me.! i am not a quilter, the last thing i will do Is leaving this account for you!!!
YOU are wasting your time.
Apc supporters of APC leave My handle for me
how dirty can you guys get in order to suppress people's opinion
Chibok is a scam and Gej will rule till 2019

who do you think you are fooling? You think ppl in this forum are children? Your typin pattern here and on the other thread are the same. Look at the two headings sef with exclamation marks which shows its one person typing this. Its obvious you've stopped taking your bi-polar medication. You're nothing but a troll high on crystal meth

10 Likes

Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by bokoslayer: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
VIPERVENOM: who do you think you are fooling? You think ppl in this forum are children? Your typin pattern here and on the other thread are the same. Look at the two headings sef with exclamation marks which shows its one person typing this. Its obvious you've stopped taking your bi-polar medication. You're nothing but a troll high on crystal meth

Victorciza does not make grammatical blunders that characterised the other thread.

6 Likes

Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by emiye(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
My assessment of what is happening is that the Op is the same person displaying two sides of the coin.

He is striving so hard to prove that APC e-warriors are involved in the hacking grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by mstik(f): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hmmm, I thought as much. This is funny though
Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by emiye(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
VIPERVENOM: who do you think you are fooling? You think ppl in this forum are children? Your typin pattern here and on the other thread are the same. Look at the two headings sef with exclamation marks which shows its one person typing this. Its obvious you've stopped taking your bi-polar medication. You're nothing but a troll high on crystal meth

Oh yes, my exact thoughts

6 Likes

Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
bokoslayer:

Victorciza does not make grammatical blunders that characterised the other thread.
oh yes he does

5 Likes

Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by atlwireles: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2014

Right on the money.

7 Likes

Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by donphilopus: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
Victorciza, behave well na!

3 Likes

Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by emiye(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
Seun needs to be careful, the 2015 desperation is getting out of hand, i wont be surprised if the nairaland attack is connected with the political bickering ongoing here.
Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
the person that hacked my account should desist!
imagine the unscrupulous element writing poo in my name!
i blame nairaland management for this problem

4 Likes

Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by raphead: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
the first post is full of your typos, while this one is so different.
Re: Attention Please!!!my Account Was Hacked!!! by prophetone(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Attention Seeking Troll.

4 Likes

(1)

Oshiomhole, APC Jittery Over Defection —PDP / Breaking News: Ex Abia Governor Fingers Over Dimgba Igwe's Mysterious Death / GRAPHIC Pictures Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.