Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,348 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana Open Up About Her Romance With D’banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Open Up About Her Romance With D’banj (970 Views)

I May Work With D’banj – Don Jazzy / Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard / Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Obayuwana Open Up About Her Romance With D’banj by bintexhimself: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2014

Jennifer Obayuwana has finally opened up about her romance with D’ Banj which was speculated that they were having a secret affair.

It was recall that during their relationship Jennifer spoilt Dbanj silly with expensive gifts and even furnished his house but they broke up without a reason.
Jennifer opened up last week on reason why her once sweet relationship with Dbanj went sour, she said:

“For the record, I am no longer dating D’Banj. It’s true we dated about four years ago and we have since called it quit.”“I left him (D’Banj) because he is a womanizer, you know now.”
http://www.premiumgist.com/jennifer-obayuwana-open-up-about-her-romance-with-dbanj/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid To Celebrate 24th Birthday At A Private Yacht In Miami / Jay Z And Beyonce Spotted At Jay Z's Mama's Restaurant Opening (see Pic Here) / [VIDEO] Annie Idibia Speak On Why She Married Singer Tu Face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.