Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Open Letter To President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Jonathan (905 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dear President Jonathan...

I love you! God knows I do! I know you're working! God knows I do! However, this people (BH) may have finally gotten to the West (...based on news, there 'may' have been a car bomb explosion in Lagos last week). Sir, I'm writing this 'short' epistle just to bare my heart out to you... Some years back, the  USA 'prophesied' that Nigeria will break up in 2015. They claimed that we cannot last a hundred years. Fast forward few years later, Nigeria has been under bombardment from BH... They started from the North, spread to the Middle-belt and now they're probably in the West! Sir, they may be an instrument aimed at fulfilling the US prophesy or may be fighting Allah's cause (as they have claimed); either way, more than 1,400 Nigerians have lost their lives to the despicable activities of BH since the beginning of this year! We're still in  June and have another 6 months to go before the year 2015.
Sir, do you think we should wait till 2015? How many more Nigerians have to die?! Do 1,400 more Nigerians have to loose their lives again?! It appears BH has lured all our troops into Sambisa forest whilst they send 'bombermen' into cities, so there may be no end to these wanton bombings! It is in light of this I (a humble, concerned citizen of this great nation) have decided to write you. Sir, you have tried! Your Minister of Finance and Economy Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala says you have spent N1trn on security this year alone! I don't know what else can be done! Sir if they need a split, give them their split! How long will these Workers of INEQUITY  keep sending innocent hardworking Nigerians to their early graves! OMG! I write this with tears in my eyes! Sir, 160 million people and indeed the world have their eyes fixed on you. History will forever reiterate your actions and inactions in this time of our solemn hour. Sir, whatever happens, just do the RIGHT and do it fast! I and fellow Nigerians need peace... God knows we do!

Yours Sincerely,
Concerned Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by eunisam: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
closed letter to the president,derisgod o

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by Allohrandy(m): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Femosticap: Dear President Jonathan...

I love you! God knows I do! I know you're working! God knows I do! However, this people (BH) may have finally gotten to the West (...based on news, there 'may' have been a car bomb explosion in Lagos last week). Sir, I'm writing this 'short' epistle just to bare my heart out to you... Some years back, the  USA 'prophesied' that Nigeria will break up in 2015. They claimed that we cannot last a hundred years. Fast forward few years later, Nigeria has been under bombardment from BH... They started from the North, spread to the Middle-belt and now they're probably in the West! Sir, they may be an instrument aimed at fulfilling the US prophesy or may be fighting Allah's cause (as they have claimed); either way, more than 1,400 Nigerians have lost their lives to the despicable activities of BH since the beginning of this year! We're still in  June and have another 6 months to go before the year 2015.
Sir, do you think we should wait till 2015? How many more Nigerians have to die?! Do 1,400 more Nigerians have to loose their lives again?! It appears BH has lured all our troops into Sambisa forest whilst they send 'bombermen' into cities, so there may be no end to these wanton bombings! It is in light of this I (a humble, concerned citizen of this great nation) have decided to write you. Sir, you have tried! Your Minister of Finance and Economy Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala says you have spent N1trn on security this year alone! I don't know what else can be done! Sir if they need a split, give them their split! How long will these Workers of INEQUITY  keep sending innocent hardworking Nigerians to their early graves! OMG! I write this with tears in my eyes! Sir, 160 million people and indeed the world have their eyes fixed on you. History will forever reiterate your actions and inactions in this time of our solemn hour. Sir, whatever happens, just do the RIGHT and do it fast! I and fellow Nigerians need peace... God knows we do!

Yours Sincerely,
Concerned Nigerian
stop writing like an ignorant clown? when did the US government predicted that Nigeria would split in 2015 and which US government officials made that statement?
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 30, 2014
Allohrandy: stop writing like an ignorant clown? when did the US government predicted that Nigeria would split in 2015 and which US government officials made that statement?

We thank God for internet! Every D1CK and Harry now has access to the the WWW....

Dear Allorstupid,
Firstly is ur first sentence a question or statement? You only put question marks at the end of questions! Secondly, try to distinguish past continuous tense from past tense e.g.... "when did the US government predicted that..." should be "when did the US government predict that..."

Thirdly, you have an internet connection. Google the damm question before asking me rubbish, MOFO!

US analysts in 2005 wrote a memorandum wherein they cast doubts on the continued existence of some African countries (Nigeria included). Since you're a lazy brain, here: dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/will-nigeria-break-up-in-2015-1/

Signed:
Concerned Nairalander

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2014
that land is not compartable..just full of strange bed fellows unconnected in any way..former czekoslovakia had problems n went to d un who coordinated their split inorder to avoid bloodshed. Now they've become CZECH n SLOVAKIA republics...we also have ERITHEA FROM ETHIOPIA;SOUTH SUDAN FRM SUDAN;BANGLADESH n PAKISTAN FROM INDIA;SERBIA,BOSNIA-HEZEGOVINA FROM YUGOSLAVIA.......Nigeria is long overdue

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by Allohrandy(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2014
Femosticap:

We thank God for internet! Every D1CK and Harry now has access to the the WWW....

Dear Allorstupid,
Firstly is ur first sentence a question or statement? You only put question marks at the end of questions! Secondly, try to distinguish past continuous tense from past tense e.g.... "when did the US government predicted that..." should be "when did the US government predict that..."

Thirdly, you have an internet connection. Google the damm question before asking me rubbish, MOFO!

US analysts in 2005 wrote a memorandum wherein they cast doubts on the continued existence of some African countries (Nigeria included). Since you're a lazy brain, here: dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/will-nigeria-break-up-in-2015-1/

Signed:
Concerned Nairalander
you are very stupid to believe garbage tabliod story. do you think the US state department is stupid to release classified document to a Nigerian newspapers. Anyway, the US embassy has denied that such memo exist and they never predicted Nigeria would break up. I guess you are so dumb to research your news sources before jumping into conclusions. stop writing stupid letter for the world to see how ignorant you are.
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2014
nice emotional write up. Gej alone can't divide NIGERIA, that is not among his job description. referendum must be conducted in order to know if Nigerians supported it and then the law makers will take it from there.
dividing NIGERIA is very because those oil well owners from north wont allow anybody to cut their access to their honeypot from niger delta!
until Nigerians are ready to do the right thing it is Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2014
nice emotional write up. Gej alone can't divide NIGERIA, that is not among his job description. referendum must be conducted in order to know if Nigerians supported it and then the law makers will take it from there.
dividing NIGERIA is very hard because those oil well owners from north wont allow anybody to cut their access to their honeypot from niger delta!
until Nigerians are ready to do the right thing it is Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by Gamji007: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Allohrandy: you are very stupid to believe garbage tabliod story. do you think the US state department is stupid to release classified document to a Nigerian newspapers. Anyway, the US embassy has denied that such memo exist and they never predicted Nigeria would break up. I guess you are so dumb to research your news sources before jumping into conclusions. stop writing stupid letter for the world to see how ignorant you are.

Bross, you still de argue? angry
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2014
Rexxie: that land is not compartable..just full of strange bed fellows unconnected in any way..former czekoslovakia had problems n went to d un who coordinated their split inorder to avoid bloodshed. Now they've become CZECH n SLOVAKIA republics...we also have ERITHEA FROM ETHIOPIA;SOUTH SUDAN FRM SUDAN;BANGLADESH n PAKISTAN FROM INDIA;SERBIA,BOSNIA-HEZEGOVINA FROM YUGOSLAVIA.......Nigeria is long overdue

Hmmm... Rexxie

Apparently, the incompatibility of our country is so severe, it is now COSTING LIVES! We seriously need to reconsider our stance on the unity of this nation. No life is worth the unity of this country... oh no! Not in this state!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Allohrandy: you are very stupid to believe garbage tabliod story. do you think the US state department is stupid to release classified document to a Nigerian newspapers. Anyway, the US embassy has denied that such memo exist and they never predicted Nigeria would break up. I guess you are so dumb to research your news sources before jumping into conclusions. stop writing stupid letter for the world to see how ignorant you are.

Lol....

I laugh out loud, not because your post is ignorant and oblivious, but the fact that you are suppose to be a 'grown man' speaking. Well, like a NLer rightfully observed, majority of the members here are young and immature. I dont know how old you are Mr... I dont care either! This is my last convo wiv you...

The US were caught pants down spying on the German PM... did they own up?

Edward Snowden recently leaked the nefarious activities of his organization... their uncontrolled spying of tpp government officials, businesses and even countries. Even in the face of physical evidence, did the US open up? Were apologies tendered to any of the 'victims'?

When you've researched on and answered these questions (correctly I hope), and established the meaning of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, you may come back and apologise for your idiocy and dogmatic resilience in myopic oblivion!!!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
you pipu shuu comment na... ahn ahn!
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by Allohrandy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Femosticap:

Lol....

I laugh out loud, not because your post is ignorant and oblivious, but the fact that you are suppose to be a 'grown man' speaking. Well, like a NLer rightfully observed, majority of the members here are young and immature. I dont know how old you are Mr... I dont care either! This is my last convo wiv you...

The US were caught pants down spying on the German PM... did they own up?

Edward Snowden recently leaked the nefarious activities of his organization... their uncontrolled spying of tpp government officials, businesses and even countries. Even in the face of physical evidence, did the US open up? Were apologies tendered to any of the 'victims'?

When you've researched on and answered these questions (correctly I hope), and established the meaning of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, you may come back and apologise for your idiocy and dogmatic resilience in myopic oblivion!!!
like I said earlier, the US state department never predicted that Nigeria would break up in 2015. The story was cooked up by Nigerian tabliods that you call newspaper. Why didn't they print the full report for Nigerians to see? Anyway, I want you to show me a link to this so call memo by the state department... well you cant because no such report predicting Nigeria break up ever existed. you should research your sources well before writing an open forum like nairaland. Anyway, I hope you read the information on this link and stop being gullible like most nairalander.. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/revealed-us-never-predicted-nigeria-s-break-up-by-2015/115827/
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan by feedthenation(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sorry, our president can't read.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Are Yet To Go To Chibok - Oby Ezekwesili / Is Bola Tinubu The Problem With Nigeria? By Edo Ukpong / Just Receive An Unconfirmed Info That The Moon Has Beeb Sighted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.